Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

I am appealing to the mother or family of the man who took the life of my son on June 23rd 2012. I am asking for the assailants name to be forwarded to the Fort Wayne Police Dept, Homicide Division. Jerry's son is Wesley Woodrow Barker, 11 years old. Please accept this plea from a mother who's heart is broken forever. He was my baby boy and was loved. He will never be forgotten. Marcie Barker
Dave Noe

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Jerry Barker was my nephew. He was murdered . I am also appealing along with my sister Marcy Fee for anyone who may have information that may be helpful. There
is an Almighty God and He sees all and knows all. No one is getting away with anything. God will bring about justice someday. God sent His Son Jesus to die for the sins of everyone in the world.( John 3:16 ). If we confess our sins he will forgive us.( 1 John 1:9 ). If anyone reading this can help bring justice for Jerry Barker, Please don't hesitate to call Ft. Wayne police. Add your comments to this note as we appreciate your comments. Dave Noe
Marcie Barker

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

To the person and there family who is aiding the murder of my baby jerry wayne barker june 23rd 2012 just as ables blood cryed out to god so is my sons you will not escape jusice here on earth and certanly not on judgement day
Dave Noe

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

All good people of Ft. Wayne please support the police in their search for the killer of Jerry Wayne Barker. His mother would really be relieved if justice was served in this case. Thanks to anyone who may have the least bit of information.
Marcie Barker

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

My name is Marcie Barker the mother of Jerry Wayne Barker on June 23rd of 2012,yesterday October26 was my son birthday.I am appealing to the family,friends ,neighbors,anyone with information concerning my son<s murderer.Put you're self in my how would you fell if it was your child?If this person is not caught it may very well be you're son.It,s bad enough to loose a child to a disease accident but when some one murders some on not only do there end there life they destroy the life if his mother but most of all robbed his life of his father. so please any one with information i am begging you please contact the police. i will never give up nor will my family until the murderer has come to justice!!!!
Sincerely one heart broken mother!!!!!!!!
marcie barker

Wallins Creek, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

I am the mother of Jerry Wayne Barker.I a appealing to any ne who may know something about the murder of my son jerry was murdrd while settin in his car on june 23rd 2012 if you know anything or you may have heard something im begging you to please come fowred i will never give up nor will my family if any one has any clue call the fort wayne police. just think what youy would do if it was youre kid.....

Since: Oct 12

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Concerning the murder of my nephew, Jerry Barker. It seems the police dept. of Ft. Wayne have forgotten about this particular homicide. I've noticed they have never placed his murder case on Crime Stoppers and have never asked for information regarding his death. Don't know why, They're not saying. Justice is getting harder and harder to find. But there is a God who is keeping records and no one is getting by with murder or any other sin. Judgement Day is near. Please all Christians, Pray that God will bring justice for Jerry's mom and family. God knows who murdered him. Whatever else any one can do in Ft. Wayne will be much appreciated. Thanks and may God bless us all. From Dave Noe, Radcliff KY.
Wesley barker

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

I love you guys thanks so much

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

439 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 min bottom1980 484
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Islamic Antisemitism 115,775
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Oxbow 533,848
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min curiouslu 722,503
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min WasteWater 257,148
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min andet1987 4,007
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min Johnny 1,650
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••