Is it safe to eat booger's????

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#63 Sep 16, 2011
Gloop!
Jenny

North Hollywood, CA

#64 Feb 13, 2012
I know aot fo people that east their boogers so I think there is nothing wrong with it!!!

“Hey ,yawl !”

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#65 Feb 13, 2012
Jenny wrote:
I know aot fo people that east their boogers so I think there is nothing wrong with it!!!
Eat not east.Now that's a different story. Flipping your boogers to the east.
puckster

Ogden, UT

#67 Feb 17, 2012
Booger wrote:
I actually am 31 year old, married, and my wife knows I have a thing for booger's.. she is not fond of it, but accept's it.
whats wrong with you sick people
i like cheese

Calgary, Canada

#68 Mar 6, 2012
boogers taste like cheese
A Tree

Riverbank, CA

#69 Mar 6, 2012
Does sap count?....I don't have a nose.

Since: Mar 12

Beckley, WV

#70 Mar 6, 2012
First off, let me say that I absolutely think that this is disgusting in every form. HOWEVER, I feel certain that I very large portion of the population has done it once in their life --- most of them at a very young age. I thought it was pretty odd, however, that upon researching the question, I learned that it is actually recommended by a doctor in Austria. He proposed that children be ENCOURAGED to pick their noses and eat what they pick. I know, I know...this is absolutely FREAKIN' DISGUSTING...but here is his theory.

Dr. Bischinger: "With the finger you can get to places you just can't reach with a handkerchief, keeping your nose far cleaner.'"
And "...people who pick their nose and eat it get a natural boost to their immune system for free."

GROSS!!!!!

Another article that I read said that it seems to be a natural and even healthy activity, which exposes the digestive system to bacteria accumulated in the mucus, thereby helping to strengthen the overall immune system.

Although it's not for me, it's not something that is going to hurt you or your child. You might be frowned upon for encouraging the gross behavior in your children, or even doing it yourself, but it won't hurt you --- it is actually beneficial.

http://www.blogster.com/anaibendai/eating-you...

http://www.metafilter.com/32024/Dig-In-the-Do...
Ewwwwwwwwww

United States

#71 Mar 29, 2012
G-R-O-S-S!!!! Boogers are NOT meant to be eaten! People are eating ridiculous things these days! Like poop! Although, I drink my urine (urine is pee). It actually is HEALTHY and soothes you. I SWARE I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!!! Don't believe me? Search "I love to drink pee" on Google and I'm sure you'll find an article. Pee is healthy and safe to drink. Don't judge me.
booger eater

United States

#72 Mar 29, 2012
i love eating them! here's instructions on how to do it right:
1. wait about a month for them to be all clogged up in your nose. you shouldn't be able to smell
2. stick your finger up your nose and feel if they're wet or dry (i prefer wet)
3. if wet, pull them out and gulp them down!
4. if dry, freeze them and crunch them to delight!
also try saving a year supply of boogers and blending them! once i did that to my dad and when i told him it was my snot, he barfed it all over me! then i ate it again!
Dickhead

Wahroonga, Australia

#73 Apr 10, 2012
I eat boogers for breakfast, lunch and tee and i even feed my dog with them. Froggy wasnt joking about the recipes, i quite often have porridge with booger bits and toast with booger butter. Lunch mainly consists of a sandwich with avacado and booger. Dinner is usually eith booger bolognase or boogie smeered lasagns. I have ice cream with booger syrup and sticky booger pudding. This may sound like a young childs idea of a joke but im 100 percent sure.
Tealemon

Grand Blanc, MI

#74 Jul 18, 2012
Iluvmexmen wrote:
Wow! Someone is probably bored so they are trolling and talking to themselves on here. How sad. You and my neighbors dog would get along great. The neighbors dog eats it's own shit.
haha
Tealemon

Grand Blanc, MI

#75 Jul 18, 2012
Ewwwwwwwwww wrote:
G-R-O-S-S!!!! Boogers are NOT meant to be eaten! People are eating ridiculous things these days! Like poop! Although, I drink my urine (urine is pee). It actually is HEALTHY and soothes you. I SWARE I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!!! Don't believe me? Search "I love to drink pee" on Google and I'm sure you'll find an article. Pee is healthy and safe to drink. Don't judge me.
haha you say that boogers are not supposed to be eaten but you dring your piss?... people have died drinking there piss because it can destroy your liver its already the remains of what you drank previously its supposed to be flushed out
Farack YoMAMA

Honolulu, HI

#76 Jul 18, 2012
Just dont eat the ones from MaGic Johnson and you will be aight.
Booger2013

United States

#77 Dec 26, 2012
OMG.I am embarassed but the huge bloody crunchy ones after a cold are the best!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#78 Dec 26, 2012
Is it SAFE?? Here's your answer: IS IT SAFE TO BE STOOPID??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#79 Dec 27, 2012
Booger2013 wrote:
OMG.I am embarassed but the huge bloody crunchy ones after a cold are the best!!!
Maybe you should stuff your nostrils with two max-duty tampons.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#80 Dec 27, 2012
Is it safe? Ask a teabooger.

hahahahahahahaha
Funny

Iran

#81 Aug 20, 2013
All of u are kookoo
gooey

San Diego, CA

#82 Apr 22, 2014
They are salty, they are crunchy, they are gooey. I love digging for gold. They tell me what direction im going in, if im going north if im going south, if im going east or west by the concentration of the salt. I love boogers
Sparkina

Hollywood, FL

#83 Aug 14, 2015
Boogers are dirt. They're not for eating. Get a tissue, eat actual food, and show the public you're not an infant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert T- 679,174
These wicked bastards must be exterminated!! 5 min the Prince of Dar... 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 36 min Vlad 2,647
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Bongo 119,220
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Paul Scott 6,270
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 3 hr andet1987 74
Slop em one more time God!!! 3 hr doG mnDade Hloy r... 1
More from around the web