Is it safe to eat booger's????

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Booger

Rockwell, NC

#1 Jul 31, 2009
I love eating booger's on occasion, and was wondering if anyone knew if they were safe to eat? And if there is any nutritional benefit's?

“Just saying....”

Since: Dec 08

Denver

#2 Jul 31, 2009
according to yahoo awnsers, yes it's fine. Gross but fine. After all Billions of snotty nosed children can't be wrong
Myra2525

Loveland, CO

#3 Jul 31, 2009
Ooooohhh my! Where are your parents?!
Ashley

Canada

#4 Jul 31, 2009
ewwwww!!!
Ok seriously r u that poor that u can't afford normal food? Go to the food shelter and eat somethin that isn't nasty gross and disgusting!!!! Oh and thanx a lot for making me puke and for making me not want to eat for like ever!
Do ur self some good and pls do not eat boogers!!yuck!!

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#5 Aug 1, 2009
Ask Pierre France. He's a booger eater. He eats 'em all the time. Big ones, little ones crunchy ones, hairy ones, you get the idea.

“Just saying....”

Since: Dec 08

Denver

#6 Aug 1, 2009
Dr_Dirty wrote:
Ask Pierre France. He's a booger eater. He eats 'em all the time. Big ones, little ones crunchy ones, hairy ones, you get the idea.
boogers, the cool and transportable snack. yum yum
froggy

Stockton, CA

#7 Aug 1, 2009
Yes it's safe --- I've tried some different booger recipes. Best to save them in a zip-lock and freeze until you have a sufficient amount for the recipe. Booger muffins, cookies or biscuits are great. They can also be used as a garnish for salads or desserts. Boogers can be added to Pesto along with a pinch of coriander to give it a boost. There are so many possibilities, use your imagination. There's currently a commercial company that markets a freeze-dried product, "booger bits". It can be found in the gourmet section of upscale super markets.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#8 Aug 1, 2009
..... and then you wonder why you can't find a girlfriend !?!?!?!?
Booger wrote:
I love eating booger's on occasion, and was wondering if anyone knew if they were safe to eat? And if there is any nutritional benefit's?
Booger

Rockwell, NC

#9 Aug 1, 2009
I actually am 31 year old, married, and my wife knows I have a thing for booger's.. she is not fond of it, but accept's it.
chaotic

Rockwell, NC

#10 Aug 1, 2009
people might find this hard to believe but i eat boogers too, although i would never tell anyone i know this.
BoogerLover

Rockwell, NC

#11 Aug 1, 2009
I like booger's. People actually don't appreciate them enough. They have just enough of a salty taste and the texture is pretty good too, a mixture of crunchy and soft.
gimmme

Rockwell, NC

#12 Aug 1, 2009
BoogerLover wrote:
I like booger's. People actually don't appreciate them enough. They have just enough of a salty taste and the texture is pretty good too, a mixture of crunchy and soft.
SICKENING!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#13 Aug 1, 2009
Really, it depends on whose boogers you are eating! If you eat your own, Yuk! If you eat someone elses,(puke) you may catch something.
Iluvmexmen

Loveland, CO

#14 Aug 1, 2009
Wow! Someone is probably bored so they are trolling and talking to themselves on here. How sad. You and my neighbors dog would get along great. The neighbors dog eats it's own shit.
papar

Rockwell, NC

#15 Aug 2, 2009
Oh shut up, if someone wants to eat their own booger's I don't see a thing wrong with it. THere are a lot worse thing's to do.
Booger

Rockwell, NC

#16 Aug 2, 2009
This is actually not a joke, I enjoy eating boogers. Little do most people know that all boogers are is hardened mucus. Mucus is all over the place, especially in our bodies. Its normal and natural to eat them.
cruncher

Rockwell, NC

#17 Aug 3, 2009
You should research some booger recipes, I'm sure there are some out there. How about Booger casserole? Booger cheese dip?
Curtis

Toronto, Canada

#18 Jun 15, 2010
Hey, you guys are really funny :P
This could be a script for a play.
As I see em

Whitney, TX

#19 Jun 15, 2010
I once knew a guy that used to eat out his mother in law, get on his bike and ride until it dried on his face, peel it off and eat it like potato chips. Pretty disgusting...
keryl butler

Australia

#20 Nov 26, 2010
boogers are brain poo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 27 min town drunk 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 51,734
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,967
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 5 hr c840xba 26
shuh up meathead! 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
NJ Home Remodeling Contractors Information by P... 6 hr Pangione Developers 1
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Gabriel 991,936
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr Michael 693,160
More from around the web