Good French enrichment program for kids
Posted in the Top Stories Forum
Since: Jul 13
#1 Sep 26, 2013
If you are looking for a good enrichment program for your children, check the children classes at the French Academy DC.
The French Academy DC, MD, VA created by former teachers of the Alliance Française and offer a wide range of immersion classes with professional, certified and experienced teachers.
Classes in Chevy Chase:
- Les moineaux (12-36 months),
- Les poussins (3-5 years)
- Les Momes (6-8 years)
- Les grands (9-12 years)
- Les P'tits Francais (7-12 ans): pour enfants bilingues
- Thematic workshops such as Halloween, International-Day, Christmas.
Workshops Schedule October-December:
- Halloween Workshop Oct 26th - 1:30-3:30pm -$40
- International Workshop - Nov 23rd - 1:30-3:30pm -$40
- Noel Workshop - Dec 14th - 1:30-3:30pm -$40
Link to the children class schedule:
During the classes, your children will meet new friends (hand puppets) and will have a lot of fun. The teachers use authentic materials: children books, songs, TV programs, videos, plus a lot of interactive games and activities that make learning grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation very fun!
Advantages of the French Academy DC:
- Native teachers: children learn the right pronunciation from the start. You don't want them to start speaking with a foreign accent and have difficulties to get rid of it later on.
- Experienced teachers with Master's degree
- Proven methods: action and communication based immersion, re-creating a natural language environment
- Small sized classes
- French Culture!
Did you know that learning a foreign language has a positive impact on the general learning abilities of children? French is also one of the most needed languages in the world. Register your child for a class at the French Academy today!
#2 Sep 26, 2013
Hey, yes this is cool
let's teach kids to be snobbish and rude, and use perfume instead of bathing every day. Girls, no need to shave your underarms be like French girl! Hate all kidding aside, I've spent time in various areas of Europe, and "being more French" is not something I would ever advise or encourage a young person. Just about any other European area has a lot of wonderful culture to offer, but France, and particularly Paris not so much.
Add your comments below
|The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15)||2 min||River Tam||92,720|
|Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07)||56 min||MUQ2||286,086|
|Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07)||59 min||MUQ2||46,040|
|Israel End is Near (Feb '15)||1 hr||MUQ2||1,101|
|Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07)||3 hr||truth||667,942|
|London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process||3 hr||truth||7|
|rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15)||4 hr||raj||37|
|Prove there's a god. (Mar '08)||4 hr||trifecta1||979,463|
|Bush is a hero (Sep '07)||7 hr||lisw||183,629|
Find what you want!
Search Top Stories Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC