PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#1 Sep 10, 2013
I will never understand, why in the world is everyone get down on that girl is it just a case of people being Miley haters? And if so, why? I mean she's done nothing wrong, she hasn't gone the drug use and alcohol abuse route like so many used-to-be child stars and she's acting like a typical 20 year old, with a beautiful body lots of money and connections in the entertainment industry. Okay, so she's done 'twerking'(which they didn't call it back in the 70s and 80s but it was around) and now she's nude and sitting on a wrecking ball while technically not nude, since she's wearing work boots and showing off that young beautiful body, which there is absolutely nothing wrong with... hey Miley, flaunt it while you got it! I guess I just get sick and tired of people ripping on her, because she's got the audacity to not be Hannah Montana any more.

“Barefoot Summer”

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#2 Sep 10, 2013
I completely agree and I also think you hit it right on the head, there are 'Miley haters' out there don't know whether it's for her looks, her money, her talent [though a lot of people argue about that 2] bottom line is, she's having fun making a truckload of money, and not hurting anybody who's complaining about her, so I just don't get it. I figure if there's somebody celebrity or not who I don't like, I just don't pay attention to them. Miley is kind of like that, I'm not a guy so I'm not that into her LOL! PS-little known factoid; She was given the birth name Destiny Hope Cyrus, but was nicknamed Miley because she always smiled [smiley ='miley]. She legally changed it to Miley Ray Cyrus, after her dad. And she's still a happy child!
haha

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 10, 2013
miley haters my azz. that gurls a s-0t!
facts got nothing to do with hate.
Robert

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Sep 10, 2013
I think that is the hottest thing I've seen in a long time! Her body is hot, don't like the hair and sometimes the shoes she wears is ugly, but her body and the way she moves it, so fine.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#5 Oct 13, 2013
haha wrote:
miley haters my azz. that gurls a s-0t!
facts got nothing to do with hate.
What does her being or not being a sl_t have to do with how hot her body looks? And BTW that's under the heading of 'in your opinion' and also... "you say that like it's a bad thing!" What I find interesting is that since her body is no different than the body of every young hot female since time immemorial, and the only difference in women is what they do with their body (how they use it), when a girl comes along like her [and so many others] who aren't afraid to use their body and cash in on their looks, there's always people who call them nasty names and try to put them down. Way to be judgmental and yes, BL Miley hater!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#6 Oct 13, 2013
Jenji wrote:
I completely agree and I also think you hit it right on the head, there are 'Miley haters' out there don't know whether it's for her looks, her money, her talent [though a lot of people argue about that 2] bottom line is, she's having fun making a truckload of money, and not hurting anybody who's complaining about her, so I just don't get it. I figure if there's somebody celebrity or not who I don't like, I just don't pay attention to them. Miley is kind of like that, I'm not a guy so I'm not that into her LOL! PS-little known factoid; She was given the birth name Destiny Hope Cyrus, but was nicknamed Miley because she always smiled [smiley ='miley]. She legally changed it to Miley Ray Cyrus, after her dad. And she's still a happy child!
I absolutely agree with you!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 13, 2013
why did she touch the c***ock of Robin Thicke which I believe is very thick. Robin Thicke is a married man. If she only touched her own boyfriend, that would be fine. no problem. but she did it in a doggie fashion with a married man. oh God. what a tasteless thing to do just to get a lot of attention. she did it with a married man to make it very controversial, people will be talking about her. ok, I am talking about her being a sl****t, who***re, etc etc. now she got what she want. people are talking about her being a cheap type of a girl, not a respectable girl. one magazine editor refused to put her in the cover of her magazine. she is not a good role model anymore. well, a good role model when it comes to doggie fashion.
uh huh

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Oct 14, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
why did she touch the c***ock of Robin Thicke which I believe is very thick. Robin Thicke is a married man. If she only touched her own boyfriend, that would be fine. no problem. but she did it in a doggie fashion with a married man. oh God. what a tasteless thing to do just to get a lot of attention. she did it with a married man to make it very controversial, people will be talking about her. ok, I am talking about her being a sl****t, who***re, etc etc. now she got what she want. people are talking about her being a cheap type of a girl, not a respectable girl. one magazine editor refused to put her in the cover of her magazine. she is not a good role model anymore. well, a good role model when it comes to doggie fashion.
u rite. shes askin for it.
rember what happen to britney when she went all psycho?
all the negative power from peeps bad gossip vibes went str8 to her.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 14, 2013
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>u rite. shes askin for it.
rember what happen to britney when she went all psycho?
all the negative power from peeps bad gossip vibes went str8 to her.
yes, Britney was bald ? also, there was a picture of her without any panties inside her car ?

“R.I.P ACCF”

Since: Jul 12

None of your buisness...

#11 Nov 13, 2013
I hate all new music so therefore I hate wrecking ball..
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#12 Nov 13, 2013
jp services wrote:
Ive been waiting for Miley Cyrus to turn of age so I could make sex movies with her
A day late and a dollar short my friend, she's what 20 now I think. And besides, AOC laws are BS anyway-roll those cameras!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Bozo the Clown 227,463
Last Word + 2 7 min andet1987 702
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Porkpie Hat 259,390
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Buck Crick 739,190
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 11 min andet1987 1,098
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Liam 542,309
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 20 min keedick 93
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min BenAdam 601,064
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr NEWS-FLASH 173,669
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••