We shall soon KILL EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“:)”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#114 Nov 26, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
The end is very near indeed.
Just this weekend I recieved transmission indicating our fleet is near Alpha Centauri.
What this means for you apes is that time is near over. As they near your Oort Cloud in a few weeks, they will need to slow down considerably due to increased matter density orbiting your sun.
But they will be heare soon enough.
Your time upon this world is as good as over !
how'd you find out about Topix, alien dude? ;)
The Nephilim

Dallas, TX

#115 Nov 26, 2012
mmmgirl wrote:
<quoted text>what are you, some alien? Have you noticed that NO ONE is scared? We've all seen a little too many horror movies to know that you just want attention. lol
This is not a hollywood movie little girl, and it matters not if you are scared now....when the invasion begins, you will be.......... you WILL be !
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#116 Nov 26, 2012
mmmgirl wrote:
<quoted text>what are you, some alien? Have you noticed that NO ONE is scared? We've all seen a little too many horror movies to know that you just want attention. lol
I agree.

We were not born yesterday.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#117 Nov 26, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a hollywood movie little girl, and it matters not if you are scared now....when the invasion begins, you will be.......... you WILL be !
I'm not scared. I'll take them on one by one.

:-D

“:)”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#118 Nov 26, 2012
lol! I will be laughing on the 22nd. Your brain is obviously NOT screwed on straight or you are having too much fun messing with people! lol Why wait for the 22nd? Why not today if you're real!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#119 Nov 26, 2012
mmmgirl wrote:
lol! I will be laughing on the 22nd. Your brain is obviously NOT screwed on straight or you are having too much fun messing with people! lol Why wait for the 22nd? Why not today if you're real!
Yeah, why wait for the 21st?
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#121 Nov 28, 2012
The Nephilim,

You make no sense.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#122 Nov 29, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a hollywood movie little girl, and it matters not if you are scared now....when the invasion begins, you will be.......... you WILL be !
What your claiming IS like Hollywood. That stuff only happens in movies. Maybe you've been watching movies too much.

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#125 Nov 29, 2012
You got the ship without a pool?

Cranky much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White supremacists stage rally (Jun '06) 5 min jed 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Joe Fortuna 841,061
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Student 40,571
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Tony17 100,159
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 15 min razz58 2,483
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 22 min Karnie 144
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 22 min RiccardoFire 70,213
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Tony17 591,230
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 45 min RiccardoFire 4,717
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Antique Annie 612,246
More from around the web