Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

It's Dec 21st!! The end of the Mayan calendar!! EVERYBODY HIT THE DECK!!!!!
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Knock off purse seller wrote:
It's Dec 21st!! The end of the Mayan calendar!! EVERYBODY HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Mayan calendar aplies to Mayans not us you silly!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.

Maybe we should hit the deck anyway....perhaps if only to appease them. Lol.

On the 22nd I plan to rub in the fact nothing happened. I can't wait.
:-)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

k**ll all humans ? what a shame, you can't even exterminate all roaches, how much more for humans ?
soapman

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

youtube.com/watch... No me or Old Fart or young Stinker? no man ya'all some
sissy's
The Nephilim

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

The end is very near indeed.

Just this weekend I recieved transmission indicating our fleet is near Alpha Centauri.

What this means for you apes is that time is near over. As they near your Oort Cloud in a few weeks, they will need to slow down considerably due to increased matter density orbiting your sun.

But they will be heare soon enough.

Your time upon this world is as good as over !
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

The Nephilim wrote:
Just this weekend I recieved transmission indicating our fleet is near Alpha Centauri.
What this means for you apes is that time is near over. As they near your Oort Cloud in a few weeks, they will need to slow down considerably due to increased matter density orbiting your sun.
Lol. That's funny.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

The Nephilim wrote:
Before or after Christmas? Or do you heathen nephilim refer to it as the "holiday season"?
Live Action

Marlow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

could you please start with my ex....
Live Action

Marlow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
and the mayans could of wrote another calender but white man killed them...

“WTF?”

Since: May 08

Leftists ruined my oatmeal!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Some say the end is near,

Some say we'll see armageddon soon
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

dmbywxoekqa wrote:
And some say you need to stop smoking crack.
Let me add this

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

dmbywxoekqa wrote:
Just read Matthew 24. Only the father knows when the end is. He only gave end time signs to go by. He did not give a date.
He does not want us to pay attention to people predictions. He said be watchful. And before you atheists start scoffing about how Jesus has been coming for 2000 years, read about the changes that have been going on.
Such as the age of electricity.
The increasing of bad hurricanes, storms, earthquakes, pestilences, and the morals of the people.
About the love of many waxing cold, good old fashioned manners
going down the drain, etc.
You'll get the picture. The Bible code. You can understand it, if you try. www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/contradictions...

There are no contradictions in the bible. Authority of scripture, dinosaurs in the bible, creation evolution

Since: Nov 12

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Capt Kirk wrote:
OOOOo i always wanted to bang alien girls
me2
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Let me add this wrote:
<quoted text>Just read Matthew 24. Only the father knows when the end is. He only gave end time signs to go by. He did not give a date.
He does not want us to pay attention to people predictions. He said be watchful. And before you atheists start scoffing about how Jesus has been coming for 2000 years, read about the changes that have been going on.
The increasing of bad hurricanes, storms, earthquakes, pestilences, and the morals of the people.
You'll get the picture. The Bible code. You can understand it, if you try. www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/contradictions...
There are no contradictions in the bible. Authority of scripture, dinosaurs in the bible, creation evolution
In America to a great degree, the Bible has been dismissed. It seems that many want to go their own way, without any moral compass. While you offer truth, the starters of this thread, even if they were really nephliam are incorrect about the end, and what you wrote is correct. There is a time coming when Christians, and Jewish, according to the Bible will be hunted, and killed, because they believe in Jesus Christ, and the Living God. Many say the Bible is a fairy tale written years ago, and because of our great knowledge humans know better than God. I have often wondered, if Jesus Christ is a fairy tale, why such anger, hatred, and contempt for His believers. It would seem if Jesus meant nothing Christians would be viewed as nut jobs. The anger and hatred further shows Christs reality. Neph, really you are toast.

“:)”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

lol!! you are soo weird! Get a life and grow a brain
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

The Nephilim wrote:
Tell them to hurry up. I'm still waiting to croak.
The Nephilim

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Let me add this wrote:
<quoted text>Just read Matthew 24. Only the father knows when the end is. He only gave end time signs to go by. He did not give a date.
Foolish superstitious primitive.

We were mastering science and engineering while you were dancing around fires with your face painted praying to imaginary beings. We discarded such backward primate traits a long time ago. It appears that you chimpanzees have not yet.

Your stupidity and irrationality is a big part of the reason you will soon disapear. Your preference for fairy tales over the harsher truths of nature is why you are so vulnerable and easy marks for us now.

Its also why, unfortunately for you, that you cannot believe my posts here are anything more than some joke. You shall know better sooner than you like

“:)”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The Nephilim wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish superstitious primitive.
We were mastering science and engineering while you were dancing around fires with your face painted praying to imaginary beings. We discarded such backward primate traits a long time ago. It appears that you chimpanzees have not yet.
Your stupidity and irrationality is a big part of the reason you will soon disapear. Your preference for fairy tales over the harsher truths of nature is why you are so vulnerable and easy marks for us now.
Its also why, unfortunately for you, that you cannot believe my posts here are anything more than some joke. You shall know better sooner than you like
what are you, some alien? Have you noticed that NO ONE is scared? We've all seen a little too many horror movies to know that you just want attention. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

481 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Moses Kestenbaum ODA 115,459
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Catcher1 721,885
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 533,266
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 93,808
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 19 min shyam 4,863
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min MUQ1 256,837
Cars.......and then REAL CARS 28 min Doctor REALITY 1
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••