We shall soon KILL EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#65 Aug 19, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually little ape, it will take not much time at all. Your childlike chestbeating is a typical primate psychological defense mechanism. But in fact our capabilities are beyond you
Youve watched too many hollywood movies, where the humans always win against superior alien invaders.....
.....In real life the "good guys" get slaughtered. The universe is a jungle. The strong kill and exploit the weak and there is no god who will save you.
You all think it is a mere joke now, but when it begins, every person reading this thread will think back to this in your final dying moments of terror
Yeah yeah, what about the bar job?

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#66 Aug 19, 2012
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah, what about the bar job?
Gloop?
rider

Gwinn, MI

#67 Aug 19, 2012
Mae Brussell -Ted Kennedy Framed at Chappaquiddick-(7-28-71 ...
Jan 18, 2012 ... Ted Kennedy framed at Chappaquiddick to prevent him from running ... Mae
Brussell -Sirhan Sirhan, Victim of CIA hypnosis, mind erasing-(6 ...

- 137k -

“Strength & Discipline”

Since: Aug 12

Will & Success

#68 Aug 19, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually little ape, it will take not much time at all. Your childlike chestbeating is a typical primate psychological defense mechanism. But in fact our capabilities are beyond you
Youve watched too many hollywood movies, where the humans always win against superior alien invaders.....
.....In real life the "good guys" get slaughtered. The universe is a jungle. The strong kill and exploit the weak and there is no god who will save you.
You all think it is a mere joke now, but when it begins, every person reading this thread will think back to this in your final dying moments of terror
I am your God. I have a special place in Hell for you.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#69 Aug 19, 2012
Nixon 'Wrecked Early Peace In Vietnam'
Aug 9, 2000 ... Nixon's response to Johnson's efforts was to use a go-between, Anna Chennault,
to urge the South Vietnam's president, Nguyen van Thieu,...

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines/080900-... - 11k -

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#70 Aug 19, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you give us the exact date of your arrival? With your advanced technology, that shouldn't be a problem. Is a little common courtesy too much to ask before you destroy us?
Great request! I was thinking the same thing. I have enough money do do some pretty heavy weight partying/traveling before I go, but I would appreciate an exact time frame. Since we are defenseless to stop them, it's the least they could do.

Location hidden

#71 Aug 19, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
<quoted text>You all think it is a mere joke now, but when it begins, every person reading this thread will think back to this in your final dying moments of terror
Great you're back! Where the hell did you go? I Missed you. You crack me up. We gotta go have a beer some time....

Location hidden

#72 Aug 19, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not scared of Judge Judy ?:)
No Andy, I aint scared of that broad. In fact, when she gets really mad and starts screaming, she kinda turns me on. She's my type. I like 'em feisty...
Georgia Hull

Columbia, KY

#73 Aug 19, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
Of course, to you simple minded primates, this can only be a joke.
The thought that you live in a universe filled with more advanced creatures is not something you want to believe because it frightens you.
That is why i post this in complete security knowing that you will not take it seriously and that the authorities will not be contacted. And that your government agencies wouldnt do anything if they were.
Not that it matters, when our fleet arrives, you will not be a match for us.
It will be as your current technology vs savages with spears and arrows.
Enjoy your life now humans........for soon it shall come to an abrupt and horrific end
Bring it!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#75 Aug 19, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Neph, Could you hold out the slaughter until the American deficit is paid off? We hate to go out oweing. Oh and what about Barnes DPX, and then beheading, will that slow you down?
rider

Gwinn, MI

#76 Aug 19, 2012
Zapata Oil, founded in 1953 by future-U.S. President George H. W. Bush, along with his business partners John Overbey, Hugh Liedtke, Bill Liedtke, and Thomas J. Devine. Bush and Thomas J. Devine were oil-wildcatting associates.[1] Their joint activities culminated in the establishment of Zapata Oil.[1] The initial $1 million investment for Zapata was provided by the Liedtke brothers and their circle of investors, by Bush's father and maternal grandfather—Prescott Bush and George Herbert Walker, and his family circle of friends. Hugh Liedtke was named president, Bush was vice president; Overbey soon left.

In the late-1950s and early-1960, Zapata Off-Shore concentrated its business in the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico, and the Central American coast.[6] The U.S. government began to auction off mineral rights to these areas in 1954. In 1958, drilling contracts with the seven large U.S. oil producers included wells 40 miles (64 km) north of Isabela, Cuba, near the island Cay Sal. In January 1959, the Cuban government of Fulgencio Batista was overthrown during the Cuban Revolution. Zapata also won a contract with Kuwait.

In 1960, Jorge Diaz Serrano of Mexico was put in touch with Bush by Dresser Industries. They created a new company, Perforaciones Marinas del Golfo, aka Permargo, in conjunction with Edwin Pauley of Pan American Petroleum, with whom Zapata had a previous offshore contract. The deal with Pemargo is not mentioned in Zapata's annual reports. In 1988, a Bush spokesman claimed that the deal lasted only from March to September 1960. Zapata sold Nola I to Pemargo in 1964.

In 1962, Bush was joined in Zapata Off-Shore by a fellow Yale Skull and Bones member, Robert Gow. By 1963, Zapata Off-Shore had four operational oil-drilling rigs—Scorpion (1956), Vinegaroon (1957), Sidewinder, and (in the Persian Gulf) Nola III.

Bush Senior Zapata Oil - Early CIA Ties Revealed In CIA Docs | The ...
Jan 8, 2007 ... The CIA code names for three of the ships used by the Cubans in the Bay of Pigs
landing in Cuba; Barbara, Houston and Zapata. Madhoosier's ...

http://smirkingchimp.com/thread/4540 - 76k -
F--king Bush Family damn near has as many ties to terroists as Obama has. LMFAO!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#77 Aug 19, 2012
the pompitous of love wrote:
<quoted text>No Andy, I aint scared of that broad. In fact, when she gets really mad and starts screaming, she kinda turns me on. She's my type. I like 'em feisty...
ok :)

do you like sadistic women too ?:)
rider

Gwinn, MI

#78 Aug 19, 2012
In 1978 Berlusconi founded his first media group, Fininvest, and joined the Propaganda Due masonic lodge. Silvio Berlusconi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Silvio Berlusconi is an Italian politician and media tycoon who served three times
as Prime Minister of Italy from 1994 to 1995, 2001 to 2006 and 2008 to 2011.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silvio_Berluscon ...- 439k -
Propaganda Due - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Propaganda Due (Italian pronunciation:[propa&#712; &#609;anda &#712;du&#720;e]), or P2, was a
Masonic lodge operating under the jurisdiction of the Grand Orient of Italy from ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due - 102k -
THE TERRORIST ASSASSINS: Bush, the CIA, & the
The Gladio personnel created a parallel government called P2 (Propaganda Duo
), a neo-Nazi secret society composed of most of the country's top industrialists,...

http://www.naderlibrary.com/americabetrayedch ...- 120k -
The CIA. An Expose of the Agency's History and Covert Operations
Jul 11, 2010 ... The Gladio personnel created a parallel government called P2 (Propaganda Duo
), a neo-fascist Masonic Lodge composed of most of the ...

http://it.scribd.com/doc/34173189/The-CIA-An -...- 302k -

“.May the odds be ever with you”

Since: Jul 12

United States

#79 Aug 19, 2012
Just tuned in and founnd out we are going to be killed in a few months. Do we get to choose how its going to be done. Do we get a chance to send the UN to negotiate? I know take all of our politicians first. Maybe you will let the rest of us survive.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#80 Aug 19, 2012
katniss 641 wrote:
Just tuned in and founnd out we are going to be killed in a few months. Do we get to choose how its going to be done. Do we get a chance to send the UN to negotiate? I know take all of our politicians first. Maybe you will let the rest of us survive.
"i will survive", Gloria G
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#82 Aug 19, 2012
katniss 641 wrote:
So far, I think they're going to bore us to death.
good wife

Pearsall, TX

#84 Aug 22, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
In a few short months every single member of your worthless species shall DIE
We are the Nephilim. We are the first to evolve, the first to rule the earth, back when you were mere hominids, little better than chimps. That was a million years ago.
We left this world to conquer other stars 50,000 years ago. We have kept an eye on you and we see a failure of an animal who we are ashamed to share common hominid ancestery with you.
When we visited the Mayan centuries ago, we warned them that they had only a finite time left upon this world. Our armada is approaching as i speak. While myself and a few others living on earth in disguise for past few years gathering intelligence our fleet has been en route and is but a few light years away.
When they arrive..........you apes shall see the face of horror that you cannot imagine, and we shall take back our world with ruthless force.
enjoy what time you have left....... FOR YOU SHALL SOON ALL BE DEAD!
So, your kind "share" a common hominid ancestry with us - hmmm - that means you are every bit the monkey you call us.
Living on earth in disguise as what? If your armada is heading this way the Hubble telescope would have picked up on your ships or do you have a cloaking device on them?
If you and yours are so superior and have all these wonderful resources what the hell are you doing living in Dallas, Tx. when you could have your choice of living anywhere on this great planet - like Siberia.
Last and most important - I want some of what your smoking cause it must be some great shite!

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#85 Aug 22, 2012
*Shrugs*

With all that modern technology you would think they would have let me know whether I got the bar job or not. I officially neg rep the nephilim for their poor communication.

Location hidden

#86 Aug 22, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, I think they're going to bore us to death.
I agree. He's a one trick pony. No details. Boooring.
Star bellied sneetch

Kevil, KY

#88 Aug 22, 2012
Alright, W, your cover is blown. Get back to whatever it is you do now. Oh, and tell Cheney he's doing a terrible job proofing your posts. Surely you could find a more efficient proofreader. I do admit to missing the Jib Jab skits. My best to Laura! My son's got some Star Wars Legos if you need a play date prior to all this destruction. Hit me up if you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Richardfs 979,488
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min AussieBobby 46,044
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 36 min MUQ2 92,793
Witches and Warlocks will burn in Hell ! (Oct '11) 57 min Paige 26
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr truth 183,653
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,238
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr truth 667,983
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 286,102
More from around the web