We shall soon KILL EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#43 Aug 18, 2012
good wife wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know anyone that might plan for the far future - do you really think you are scaring anyone with this BS - you picked the wrong forum to be making these idle threats - the people on here have no fear
You are absolutely correct. I fear nothing....except of course that thing under my bed at night....oh and male pattern baldness. Other than that I'm completely fearless!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#45 Aug 18, 2012
the pompitous of love wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct. I fear nothing....except of course that thing under my bed at night....oh and male pattern baldness. Other than that I'm completely fearless!
you are not scared of Judge Judy ?:)
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#46 Aug 18, 2012
the pompitous of love wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct. I fear nothing....except of course that thing under my bed at night....oh and male pattern baldness. Other than that I'm completely fearless!
And never, under any conditions, stick your leg out from underneath the covers. If you do, the thing under the bed will immediately sense it, and snatch you into the underworld. Of course, you probably already knew this.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#47 Aug 18, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
In a few short months every single member of your worthless species shall DIE
We are the Nephilim. We are the first to evolve, the first to rule the earth, back when you were mere hominids, little better than chimps. That was a million years ago.
We left this world to conquer other stars 50,000 years ago. We have kept an eye on you and we see a failure of an animal who we are ashamed to share common hominid ancestery with you.
When we visited the Mayan centuries ago, we warned them that they had only a finite time left upon this world. Our armada is approaching as i speak. While myself and a few others living on earth in disguise for past few years gathering intelligence our fleet has been en route and is but a few light years away.
When they arrive..........you apes shall see the face of horror that you cannot imagine, and we shall take back our world with ruthless force.
enjoy what time you have left....... FOR YOU SHALL SOON ALL BE DEAD!
Quale ospedale psichiatrico e stato sfuggire ?? I dadi!!... In Sicilia si sarebbe potuto dormire con i pesci, il cemento per un express ride!

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#48 Aug 18, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
In a few short months every single member of your worthless species shall DIE
We are the Nephilim. We are the first to evolve, the first to rule the earth, back when you were mere hominids, little better than chimps. That was a million years ago.
We left this world to conquer other stars 50,000 years ago. We have kept an eye on you and we see a failure of an animal who we are ashamed to share common hominid ancestery with you.
When we visited the Mayan centuries ago, we warned them that they had only a finite time left upon this world. Our armada is approaching as i speak. While myself and a few others living on earth in disguise for past few years gathering intelligence our fleet has been en route and is but a few light years away.
When they arrive..........you apes shall see the face of horror that you cannot imagine, and we shall take back our world with ruthless force.
enjoy what time you have left....... FOR YOU SHALL SOON ALL BE DEAD!
You better bring your lunch bubba, it's gonna take you a while.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#49 Aug 18, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not scared of Judge Judy ?:)
Okay, I confess, a little...

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#51 Aug 18, 2012
um is not an answer!!!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#52 Aug 18, 2012
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!
"Runs about screaming in a panic"

ok, cheers for the heads up like.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#53 Aug 19, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I confess, a little...
me too. i'll relocate if she were my neighbor.

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#54 Aug 19, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
me too. i'll relocate if she were my neighbor.
Have you heard of Jedward?

&fe ature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

They scare the urine out of me.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#55 Aug 19, 2012
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fUeLKSi_hq4XX&feature=rel mfu
not me :) have you seen the first Alien movie ? that one is very scary.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#56 Aug 19, 2012
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fUeLKSi_hq4XX&feature=rel mfu
Thanks. If I ever accidentally poison myself, I'll use these links to induce vomiting.

Dodge

#57 Aug 19, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
not me :) have you seen the first Alien movie ? that one is very scary.
A very good psychological element to it. I like things that get me in the head.

Dodge

#58 Aug 19, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. If I ever accidentally poison myself, I'll use these links to induce vomiting.
If there ever was a case to depopulate humanity.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#59 Aug 19, 2012
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Frightening, isn't it? Two four star aholes running around a stage like complete idiots, and the crowd eats it up. I realize we're in an era where mediocrity rules, but this is beyond comprehension.
The Nephilim

Dallas, TX

#60 Aug 19, 2012
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
You better bring your lunch bubba, it's gonna take you a while.
Actually little ape, it will take not much time at all. Your childlike chestbeating is a typical primate psychological defense mechanism. But in fact our capabilities are beyond you

Youve watched too many hollywood movies, where the humans always win against superior alien invaders.....

.....In real life the "good guys" get slaughtered. The universe is a jungle. The strong kill and exploit the weak and there is no god who will save you.

You all think it is a mere joke now, but when it begins, every person reading this thread will think back to this in your final dying moments of terror
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#61 Aug 19, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually little ape, it will take not much time at all. Your childlike chestbeating is a typical primate psychological defense mechanism. But in fact our capabilities are beyond you
Youve watched too many hollywood movies, where the humans always win against superior alien invaders.....
.....In real life the "good guys" get slaughtered. The universe is a jungle. The strong kill and exploit the weak and there is no god who will save you.
You all think it is a mere joke now, but when it begins, every person reading this thread will think back to this in your final dying moments of terror
Could you give us the exact date of your arrival? With your advanced technology, that shouldn't be a problem. Is a little common courtesy too much to ask before you destroy us?
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#62 Aug 19, 2012
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have clarified that I watched your links, then forced myself to watch them performing at some beach concert. That's what I was referring to in my post.

Dodge

#63 Aug 19, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Frightening, isn't it? Two four star aholes running around a stage like complete idiots, and the crowd eats it up. I realize we're in an era where mediocrity rules, but this is beyond comprehension.
*Shudders*

Dodge

#64 Aug 19, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have clarified that I watched your links, then forced myself to watch them performing at some beach concert. That's what I was referring to in my post.
LOL have your eyes jumped from your head yet?

Just looking for those links prompted me to watch a song or two of theirs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Retribution 214
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Bongo 110,607
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 675,896
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min New Age Spiritual... 982,115
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,310
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Jake999 46,198
Etilaam Etizolam UK not for human consumption (Oct '12) 3 hr Mee123 3
More from around the web