Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
The Nephilim

Dallas, TX

#1 Aug 13, 2012
In a few short months every single member of your worthless species shall DIE

We are the Nephilim. We are the first to evolve, the first to rule the earth, back when you were mere hominids, little better than chimps. That was a million years ago.

We left this world to conquer other stars 50,000 years ago. We have kept an eye on you and we see a failure of an animal who we are ashamed to share common hominid ancestery with you.

When we visited the Mayan centuries ago, we warned them that they had only a finite time left upon this world. Our armada is approaching as i speak. While myself and a few others living on earth in disguise for past few years gathering intelligence our fleet has been en route and is but a few light years away.

When they arrive..........you apes shall see the face of horror that you cannot imagine, and we shall take back our world with ruthless force.

enjoy what time you have left....... FOR YOU SHALL SOON ALL BE DEAD!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 13, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
We are the Nephilim. We are the first to evolve, the first to rule the earth, back when you were mere hominids, little better than chimps. That was a million years ago.
We left this world to conquer other stars 50,000 years ago. We have kept an eye on you and we see a failure of an animal who we are ashamed to share common hominid ancestery with you.
When we visited the Mayan centuries ago, we warned them that they had only a finite time left upon this world. Our armada is approaching as i speak. While myself and a few others living on earth in disguise for past few years gathering intelligence our fleet has been en route and is but a few light years away.
When they arrive..........you apes shall see the face of horror that you cannot imagine, and we shall take back our world with ruthless force.
Another Texas Troll.

DISMISSED.
708Dawn

New York, NY

#3 Aug 13, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
Well lets see. U left 50,000 yrs ago to conquer other worlds but, here you are now returning to earth with your tail btw your legs.

I guess it must not have worked out too well out in the big bad milky way galaxy. LOL
TheNephilim

Dallas, TX

#4 Aug 14, 2012
708Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets see. U left 50,000 yrs ago to conquer other worlds but, here you are now returning to earth with your tail btw your legs.
I guess it must not have worked out too well out in the big bad milky way galaxy. LOL
Not exactly little chimp. To be sure, the galaxy is a jungle full of dangerous animals. But our decision to recolonize earth was made centuries ago as pat of a long-term strategy.

Yes, we have enemies and are currently involved in two wars that requires more easy access to resources. It is not like in your silly hollywood movies, where captain kirk gets out and breathes the alien air.

In reality terraforming is required to make the atmosphere and air pressure aceptable, and this can take several decades, even over a century with the best technology.
That is why earth is ideal because we evolved here and its environment requires no modification.

At the height of our power 13,000 years ago, we occupied 10 worlds and ruled over another 8.
Now we are on 6 worlds (soon to be 7 with earth) and rule over another 5.
Our strongest opponents have forced scalebacks but with access to earths resources the ide will turn within decades.

Not that any of this complex interstellar political-war strategy is comprehensible to you primitives, barely out of the jungles.

Just know that in a few short months.......you will be but a footnote in our history.

ALL of you shall DIE
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#5 Aug 14, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
Yawn. Step to the back of the bus, please.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Aug 14, 2012
TheNephilim wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly little chimp. To be sure, the galaxy is a jungle full of dangerous animals. But our decision to recolonize earth was made centuries ago as pat of a long-term strategy.
Yes, we have enemies and are currently involved in two wars that requires more easy access to resources. It is not like in your silly hollywood movies, where captain kirk gets out and breathes the alien air.
In reality terraforming is required to make the atmosphere and air pressure aceptable, and this can take several decades, even over a century with the best technology.
That is why earth is ideal because we evolved here and its environment requires no modification.
At the height of our power 13,000 years ago, we occupied 10 worlds and ruled over another 8.
Now we are on 6 worlds (soon to be 7 with earth) and rule over another 5.
Our strongest opponents have forced scalebacks but with access to earths resources the ide will turn within decades.
Not that any of this complex interstellar political-war strategy is comprehensible to you primitives, barely out of the jungles.
Just know that in a few short months.......you will be but a footnote in our history.
ALL of you shall DIE
--- neph, what you wrote is only good for fire...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Aug 14, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
---neph, what you wrote is only good for fire...
Ignoramous

Brookfield, CT

#8 Aug 14, 2012
Sounds like SOMEBODY'S tin foil hat fell off!

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 14, 2012
What in the hell got into Texas' drinking water?
The Nephilim

Dallas, TX

#10 Aug 14, 2012
Of course, to you simple minded primates, this can only be a joke.

The thought that you live in a universe filled with more advanced creatures is not something you want to believe because it frightens you.

That is why i post this in complete security knowing that you will not take it seriously and that the authorities will not be contacted. And that your government agencies wouldnt do anything if they were.

Not that it matters, when our fleet arrives, you will not be a match for us.
It will be as your current technology vs savages with spears and arrows.

Enjoy your life now humans........for soon it shall come to an abrupt and horrific end

Location hidden

#11 Aug 14, 2012
^don't get out much do ya? You ought put down those comic books and get you a real woman. Might I suggest a Trekkie Convention? Nerdy girls need love too.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 14, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
The thought that you live in a universe filled with more advanced creatures is not something you want to believe because it frightens you.
That is why i post this in complete security knowing that you will not take it seriously and that the authorities will not be contacted. And that your government agencies wouldnt do anything if they were.
Enjoy your life now humans........for soon it shall come to an abrupt and horrific end
Total POS.

Thanks for the laughs.
Assam Epilef

Blacklick, OH

#13 Aug 14, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
KEWL!!!
Aria

Missouri City, TX

#14 Aug 14, 2012
Why wouldn't you make some of us slaves? I can help you locate troublemakers and I always use fabric softener.
Batman

Huntingdon Valley, PA

#15 Aug 15, 2012
I'll call the rest of the Justice League, and we'll have you dealt with in short order.

You first mistake was posting this nonsense. Now we have ample warning.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Aug 15, 2012
Classic!!! LMAO!!!!

Location hidden

#17 Aug 15, 2012
This would make an excellent movie!!! I recon Robin Williams needs another roll by now!!!

Location hidden

#18 Aug 15, 2012
Neeny wrote:
This would make an excellent movie!!! I recon Robin Williams needs another roll by now!!!
A movie about an outer space freak from Dallas, who feels the need to post weird fantasies about destroying the Earth on topix. Hmm, sounds pretty low budget.

Petersfield, UK

#19 Aug 15, 2012
what is this!?

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#20 Aug 15, 2012
The Nephilim wrote:
And you are announcing this on Topix? Why not announce it to Faux News, that listening audience will most likely believe you.

Your douchebaggery is overwhelming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
____ TRUMP 100% in the spirit of ANTICHRIST ____ (Mar '16) 3 min Poster Child for ... 22
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 20 min c840xba 32
___TRUMP Already Met & Deceived by ANTICHRIST___ 24 min Poster Child for ... 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr EditorAtLarge 52,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr T TigerWoods 992,270
shuh up meathead! 3 hr Doctor REALITY 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 693,440
More from around the web