Why are Democrats so stupid?
deltacharliebrav o

Sunnyvale, CA

#22 Jul 28, 2010
Max wrote:
Unbelievable leftist/liberal loonies tearing the country down with the Republicans telling us we have to do our share. Imagine, actually making a living *working*? The government is here to support us and tell us what to do, why would we ever want to *work* for a living. We voted them in so we wouldn't have to work. Go Democrats! Don't make us get jobs!!!
I don't even have to work. My gay lover supports me, and we support Obama.
damn democrats

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Jul 30, 2010
democrats are moronic jackholes who want to kill the USA

“truth-ronny reagan sucked”

Since: Mar 10

staten island

#25 Jul 30, 2010
lifes a beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to correct my statement; the majority on both sides do not and anyone who believes the majority on either side does is NAIVE. Better?
republican's are fascists and democrats are marxists. where do you go? to think republicans care about the regular guy is even more delusional than thinking democrats sit around all day and don't work.
lifes a beach

Bernville, PA

#26 Aug 2, 2010
NoSpringChicken wrote:
<quoted text>republican's are fascists and democrats are marxists. where do you go? to think republicans care about the regular guy is even more delusional than thinking democrats sit around all day and don't work.
I'm Libertarian. I want the Democrats out of my wallet and the Republicans out of my bedroom ;).
Who cares

Norman, OK

#27 Aug 3, 2010
WOW. You honestly think Obama's healthcare bill will top the two wars and our nation's immense debt?! That is probably the most ignorant thing I have EVER heard. First of all, the healthcare bill is going to help people obtain affordable healthcare. No, it's not saying no one will have to work for a living. Obama, unlike your Savior, George Bush, is helping the average American by cutting taxes and allowing easier access to affordable healthcare. Secondly, imagine yourself on the other side of the poverty line.. would you still think "obamacare" is unconstitutional? NO. The world is bigger than middle-class republican assholes. Also, the healthcare bill will LOWER the deficit, as determined by a nonpartisan institution.

GEORGE BUSH STARTED A WAR FOR OIL! Thousands of our troops (and innocent Mulims, might I add) are dying because of American greed! If you truly think allowing less fortunate Americans obtain affordable healthcare is WORSE than that, you are the most ignorant piece of shit on the face of the planet. No, wait. That's still Sarah Palin.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

Please, PLEASE call Democrats immoral or satanists before you religious fanatics call them stupid. It's so hypocritical it hurts. The only conservative republicans I know are uneducated.
lifes a beach

Bernville, PA

#28 Aug 3, 2010
Who cares wrote:
WOW. You honestly think Obama's healthcare bill will top the two wars and our nation's immense debt?! That is probably the most ignorant thing I have EVER heard. First of all, the healthcare bill is going to help people obtain affordable healthcare. No, it's not saying no one will have to work for a living. Obama, unlike your Savior, George Bush, is helping the average American by cutting taxes and allowing easier access to affordable healthcare. Secondly, imagine yourself on the other side of the poverty line.. would you still think "obamacare" is unconstitutional? NO. The world is bigger than middle-class republican assholes. Also, the healthcare bill will LOWER the deficit, as determined by a nonpartisan institution.
GEORGE BUSH STARTED A WAR FOR OIL! Thousands of our troops (and innocent Mulims, might I add) are dying because of American greed! If you truly think allowing less fortunate Americans obtain affordable healthcare is WORSE than that, you are the most ignorant piece of shit on the face of the planet. No, wait. That's still Sarah Palin.
Ignorance is bliss, I guess.
Please, PLEASE call Democrats immoral or satanists before you religious fanatics call them stupid. It's so hypocritical it hurts. The only conservative republicans I know are uneducated.
Where on God's green earth do you see Obama CUTTING spending or taxes? Have you been drinking? I didn't vote for Bush; nor did I support his policies; however, that doesn't make Obama any more effective, simply by default. There is practically no middle class left and middle classes does not automatically mean republicans, again another stupid generalization. My bet is you haven't even read the "obamacare" law in its entirety and have no basic knowledge of the current state of our healthcare system. All you hear is "you will be covered" and that is enough for you.*Eyeroll* No one is arguing that our healthcare system didn't need reform; of course it did/does; however, once again that does not make "obamacare" the way to go. And how are all the middle-class republicans you know "uneducated"? Seems highly unlikely, statistically speaking. But rant on, you are only giving people more ammo with this topic.
damn democrats

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Aug 4, 2010
Get it in your head!
DEMOCRATS are welfare forever PROMOTING MUSLIMS that WANT to KILL the U.S.A.
Republicans ARE trying to save it, BUT it is hard to with so many democrats!

IF YOUR A DEMOCRAT YOUR A JACKHOLE WITH NO LIFE, OPINION OR SOUL!

GO TO HELL!
A Towel is not a hat

Saint Paul, MN

#30 Aug 4, 2010
Muslims are not innocent they all want to kill us.
Bush didn't start a war for oil.
Bush didn't start a war.
Terrorists did.
We entered the war because we were attacked.
Haven't you heard of 9/11?
Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants," and add just a few more letters, it spells: "Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, violent, non-English-speaking assholes and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-loving, raggedy-ass bastards with you."
How weird is that?
Consider what I've said
Oracle

Wichita, KS

#31 Aug 4, 2010
The fact that you people even take the time to refute each other is comical at best- We (me and the other corporate coups) have been able to bend you over and then turn you around and blame the same guy who just got it in the back too. You are so easy to fool, and even easier to distract and fear into hate and all so I can bend you over again. Please take a side and then take a number, you idoits. We socialize our debt while privitizing our profit and you think it's about being conservative and liberal. Thanks for the bail out BITCHES!!!!!! hehhehehhehe

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#32 Aug 4, 2010
Oracle wrote:
The fact that you people even take the time to refute each other is comical at best- We (me and the other corporate coups) have been able to bend you over and then turn you around and blame the same guy who just got it in the back too. You are so easy to fool, and even easier to distract and fear into hate and all so I can bend you over again. Please take a side and then take a number, you idoits. We socialize our debt while privitizing our profit and you think it's about being conservative and liberal. Thanks for the bail out BITCHES!!!!!! hehhehehhehe
A little reverse psychology? Interesting.
Goj

Atyrau, Kazakhstan

#33 Aug 4, 2010
What that all about?
That

Fremont, CA

#34 Aug 4, 2010
What he said.
I hate democrats

Saint Paul, MN

#35 Aug 30, 2010
did you know that LIBERTARIAN has both LI and ARIAN in it?

How wierd is that?

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#36 Aug 30, 2010
Why are Democrats so stupid? That's just the way they are.
Sachel

Crowell, TX

#37 Aug 30, 2010
Because their pants are too tight. It cuts off circulation to their brain.
Sachel

Crowell, TX

#38 Aug 30, 2010
A Towel is not a hat wrote:
Muslims are not innocent they all want to kill us.
Bush didn't start a war for oil.
Bush didn't start a war.
Terrorists did.
We entered the war because we were attacked.
Haven't you heard of 9/11?
Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants," and add just a few more letters, it spells: "Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, violent, non-English-speaking assholes and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-loving, raggedy-ass bastards with you."
How weird is that?
Consider what I've said
I agree with you.
A Towel is not a hat

Saint Paul, MN

#39 Nov 17, 2010
THANK GOD that somebody has some common sense.
A Towel is not a hat

Saint Paul, MN

#40 Nov 17, 2010
A towel is not a hat, a sheet is not a shirt and muslims live in our country off OUR money(taxes we pay) and then they go back to their country, join whatever they have of an army or terrorist group and try to kill us.

good job Democrats for letting this happen(WELFARE AND F***ING IMMIGRATION SH*T and OBAMACARE->BS)
American

New York, NY

#41 Jun 13, 2011
1. Bush invaded Iraq, even though Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11. That's starting a war for no good reason.

2. Let's allow that it's true that most terrorist acts against America in the last few years have been committed by Muslims. Even so, "Most terrorists are Muslims," is not equivalent to "Most Muslims are terrorists."

3. The original hairy-faced immigrants in North America were the Europeans. In fact, this whole country was built on immigration. No immigration - no America.
bill winters

Paradise, CA

#42 May 15, 2012
I think you mean to ask.. Q= How many Democrats does it take to screw in a lightbulb? A= Because their so stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Pad 650,575
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 9 min Shanti 34
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 12 min Shanti 41
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Buck Crick 56,172
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 27 min Richard Tzell 384
does any kids want to be completely naked for 2... 1 hr Susan 2
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Steve III 446
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 182,967
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Hangman 971,867
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web