Why are Democrats so stupid?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Max

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 11, 2010
Unbelievable leftist/liberal loonies tearing the country down with the Republicans telling us we have to do our share. Imagine, actually making a living *working*? The government is here to support us and tell us what to do, why would we ever want to *work* for a living. We voted them in so we wouldn't have to work. Go Democrats! Don't make us get jobs!!!
Love President Sarah

Mayfield, KY

#2 Jul 12, 2010
Some Democrats are smart they stay home party and sleep all day and the Republicans go to work every day so the demos will have their food and drinks.
The Obama Demos could care less about the word Pride.
Caan Lopez

Mayfield, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2010
Obama will take care of me.
YeahRight

Anderson, IN

#4 Jul 12, 2010
I think from a percentage standpoint the democrats don't have a corner on the loonie market. The republicans have their share as well. Sadly, the loons (from both parties) are who get the decision making spots. The current loons are led by the democrats. They have an agenda and could care less what the people want. Take a look at the polls on the new health care debacle or the illegal immigrant fiasco.
Jason

AOL

#5 Jul 12, 2010
The Dems can't get anything done because all they do is giveaway programs, make people never work and commit crimes by giving them a free pass on life, and they've given so much free stuff to the dumb and unemployable so they can have more kids than anyone else, there's nothing more they can give them, short of free homes. Oops, we already tried that, the worlds' economies almost collapsed over it. SS and Medicare are 130 TRILLION in debt. They can no longer fund the social programs. That's why the Dems never get anything done. How much more free stuff can you give people so they can riot and commit crimes and hate the people who give them all of the free stuff? I'm just saying.
Steinharts liver

Houston, TX

#6 Jul 12, 2010
I want some free money.
Eric

Guelph, Canada

#7 Jul 12, 2010
Well, Republicans got you into 2 wars and ruined your economy - can't think of anything Obama can do to top that.
Love President Palin

Mayfield, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2010
Eric wrote:
Well, Republicans got you into 2 wars and ruined your economy - can't think of anything Obama can do to top that.
Not all Crats are stupid you can tell them your are going to give them a raise on their SSI or food stamps and they would vote for Papa Jackson or Nancy the Pig.Most Crats are Prideless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
GOP

Mayfield, KY

#9 Jul 13, 2010
Crats have no class click on this and you will see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
YeahRight

Anderson, IN

#10 Jul 13, 2010
Eric wrote:
Do you really believe republicans are the sole reason the economy is in the crapper? There were wars started long before republicans came to be. So they don't corner the war starting market either.

Obama's healthcare bill is definitely going to top that.
zooming

Malang, Indonesia

#11 Jul 13, 2010
Americans are stupid on average.

Since: Jul 10

Columbia, MO

#13 Jul 13, 2010
zooming wrote:
Americans are stupid on average.
you're in indonesia...what do you care? you have no say! worry about what's happening in your crazy country!

Columbia, MO

#14 Jul 13, 2010
Eric wrote:
Come on...I'm sure you can think of at least one thing! What about this obamacare? What about the changes he made with the restrictions on abortion? You're in canada...what do you know anyway?
lifes a beach

Bernville, PA

#15 Jul 14, 2010
Nikki,

Just because one lives in another country or part of the world doesn't mean they don't know US law or politics. In fact, if more Americans were less ethnocentric and more knowledgeable of foreign affairs; I highly doubt we would be in half of the messes we are. Btw, there is such a thing as dual citizenship. It is unwise to take the attitude of "I don't live there so I don't care" or "I don't live there so it's none of my business". How well would that attitude worked during WW2? How well did it work for Rwanda? Darfur?
lifes a beach

Bernville, PA

#16 Jul 14, 2010
Back to the topic though; the majority of Dems and Reps don't care about the people. It's all politics, anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

Columbia, MO

#17 Jul 19, 2010
lifes a beach wrote:
Nikki,
Just because one lives in another country or part of the world doesn't mean they don't know US law or politics. In fact, if more Americans were less ethnocentric and more knowledgeable of foreign affairs; I highly doubt we would be in half of the messes we are. Btw, there is such a thing as dual citizenship. It is unwise to take the attitude of "I don't live there so I don't care" or "I don't live there so it's none of my business". How well would that attitude worked during WW2? How well did it work for Rwanda? Darfur?
I don't know...I don't live there so I don't care! My own country is in too much of a mess for me to be concerned about other countries!

Columbia, MO

#18 Jul 19, 2010
lifes a beach wrote:
Back to the topic though; the majority of Dems and Reps don't care about the people. It's all politics, anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.
What kind of attitude is that to have that dems and reps dont care about the people, there are some reps that care! That's also kinda rude to call anyone who disagrees a fool!!

Columbia, MO

#19 Jul 19, 2010
Max wrote:
Unbelievable leftist/liberal loonies tearing the country down with the Republicans telling us we have to do our share. Imagine, actually making a living *working*? The government is here to support us and tell us what to do, why would we ever want to *work* for a living. We voted them in so we wouldn't have to work. Go Democrats! Don't make us get jobs!!!
lmao...that is hilarious! That is totally the attitude these dem'bots have!
lifes a beach

Bernville, PA

#20 Jul 19, 2010
nikki1624 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know...I don't live there so I don't care! My own country is in too much of a mess for me to be concerned about other countries!
Point taken; however, other countries affairs do directly affect the state of our country as well. Ex. China, Iran, etc.
lifes a beach

Bernville, PA

#21 Jul 19, 2010
nikki1624 wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of attitude is that to have that dems and reps dont care about the people, there are some reps that care! That's also kinda rude to call anyone who disagrees a fool!!
Allow me to correct my statement; the majority on both sides do not and anyone who believes the majority on either side does is NAIVE. Better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ChristineM 751,149
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Liam 548,867
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min Grau 37,273
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Anon 230,093
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min trifecta1 602,237
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min Tim Osman 118,662
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 17 min ChromiuMan 5,509
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr RADEKT 261,707

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE