White Women Feet Smell and Taste!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Has anyone smelled or sucked on there moms toes and feet while she was sleep?
uIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#2 Jun 15, 2012
ooooOhhhhh What smell in her/e! Timefor a cleaning!

BWHHAHHAHAHHAaaaaaaaa
Danilo

Houston, TX

#3 Jun 19, 2012
It doesn’t matter if the woman is White or Black, as long as her feet is sexy. That is what men are saying. http://bit.ly/KRKYFe
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#4 Jun 19, 2012
Gloop??
Dead Dorata

North Tonawanda, NY

#5 Jun 19, 2012
FeetFetish wrote:
My son, Jimmy, did that to me.
I would often wake with toes drenched in knuckle gravy.

His wife Christine has gnarly feet that Jimmy refused to handle.

Urban legend has it that a fellow called the Irish Hooligan forced Jimmy to suck his toes at Houghton Park in the 70's
les

United States

#6 Jul 24, 2013
I love white feet
Marla_24

Portland, OR

#7 Jul 25, 2013
I love to be barefoot and have guys look at my feet, especially older men! My stepdad and stepbrother love to have me sit on the sofa with my feet in their lap so they can massage and play with my toes, I know they find it hot because they always get hard but I don't care, it feels great! I can feel them getting hard with my feet in their lap, and when they're wearing only boxers I can see it. exciting to know my feet have that kind of effect! Makes me feel pretty. when I sleep I have this weiird thing, I hate to have the blankets over my feet so they stick out all night, I have a lock on my bedroom door but I never put it on, I like to think sometimes they come in and look at them while I'm asleep.
c low

Newark, NJ

#8 Feb 5, 2014
Yes white women have very nice smelling feet. Really gets you in the mood
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#9 Feb 5, 2014
I still feel this is fitting to say..........

Gleep?
thefootguy69

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2014
Marla_24 wrote:
I love to be barefoot and have guys look at my feet, especially older men! My stepdad and stepbrother love to have me sit on the sofa with my feet in their lap so they can massage and play with my toes, I know they find it hot because they always get hard but I don't care, it feels great! I can feel them getting hard with my feet in their lap, and when they're wearing only boxers I can see it. exciting to know my feet have that kind of effect! Makes me feel pretty. when I sleep I have this weiird thing, I hate to have the blankets over my feet so they stick out all night, I have a lock on my bedroom door but I never put it on, I like to think sometimes they come in and look at them while I'm asleep.
Thats not right,that you would want your step dad and step brother to get hard ons from rubbing your feet....but do you have pictures of your feet that you would show off?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
pooh1991

Essex, MD

#11 Apr 18, 2014
black women have awful lookin feet fam, foreal! latina feet asian feet and white women feet, i wouldnt put a black womens toe in my mouth. never!
michele

Houston, TX

#12 Apr 18, 2014
FeetFetish wrote:
Sick pink devil. All the people in the world & you vile pink devils wanna lust after your family members.

l
emmanual

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Apr 27, 2014
You are a fool
Mstish32

Springfield, IL

#14 Jun 27, 2014
sorry to tell you pooh1991 I am a black woman an my feet are not awful stop judging a few women with all I get cocompliments and have had my feet sucked by white and black. I have seen white women feet and honey they are not all beautiful, pay attention youngin!

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#15 Jun 28, 2014
Never got the whole toe sucking thing, I do enjoy a good foot massage though and had guys do all kinds of other things with them – LOL! But whatever floats their boat, if I ever get with some man and that's his thing, he can have his way with my toesies however he wants.
Jay

Londonderry, NH

#16 Jul 28, 2014
Yes there are black women that have hot feet and I have enjoyed sucking in a few and they are just as nice as white feet. I love womens feet and would never turn down a chance to suck nice toes no matter what ethnicity.
john

Spring Hill, FL

#18 Jul 24, 2015
I love womens feet taste and smell. I once paid 100 dollars and licked smelled and sucked her feet for 1 hour straight none stop. Live ur feet jenny
JohnnyBob

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Aug 16, 2015
Mstish32 wrote:
sorry to tell you pooh1991 I am a black woman an my feet are not awful stop judging a few women with all I get cocompliments and have had my feet sucked by white and black. I have seen white women feet and honey they are not all beautiful, pay attention youngin!
I love when a black woman has a nice looking high arched feet
James LA

Panorama City, CA

#20 Sep 2, 2015
white women tend to have actual arches and longer toes while black women are often flat footed and require a lot of maintainance. Asian girls usually have busted frog toes.
duke30

United States

#22 Nov 25, 2015
Just weird

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min confrinting with ... 670,527
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Brandy trujillo 980,315
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min Shiralee 445,671
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Sky Writer 31 184,305
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Farting Hillary 101,143
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 3 hr Blackwomenrule 89
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr David C Pumpkins 286,468
More from around the web