Comments
1,221 - 1,240 of 1,241 Comments Last updated Wednesday
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1264 Apr 20, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to visit the tomb of Marie Laveaux and got a revelation of a hynoptic potion recipe. I used it to hypnotize you and get you to go down to the valley and twerk on Main Street. My hill!:)
:)

with my magic power, i turned you into a monkey. i planted many banana trees below the hill. you left the hill and live near the bananas to guard them. my hill now.

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1266 Apr 21, 2014
I became addicted to bananas thanks to you. Once winter came and the trees wouldn't produce, I started tweaking, and thought you were a big banana. So I attacked you, ate you and sat on top of the hill enjoying the view and pretty colors. My hill!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1267 Apr 21, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
I became addicted to bananas thanks to you. Once winter came and the trees wouldn't produce, I started tweaking, and thought you were a big banana. So I attacked you, ate you and sat on top of the hill enjoying the view and pretty colors. My hill!
i hired John Holmes because he is the biggest banana. he was standing below the hill. when you saw him, you suddenly left the hill. my hill now.:)

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#1268 Apr 22, 2014
Since I knew he was dead, I got his ghost to call Betelguese to help me. He snuck up behind you and you wet your pants. Embarrassed, you left to go to town to get new clothes. My hill! ;)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1269 Apr 22, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
Since I knew he was dead, I got his ghost to call Betelguese to help me. He snuck up behind you and you wet your pants. Embarrassed, you left to go to town to get new clothes. My hill! ;)
i prayed for snow on the hill on summer. you got snowed while watching others enjoying the summer fun on the beach. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#1270 Apr 22, 2014
Since it was summer, I went down to have fun on the beach yes. But since it was hot, the snow piled up then melted all of a sudden. You got caught in an avalanche and down you went....like a snowball to hell. We had a good laugh when you got to the beach, then covered the andet snowball in the cool sand for insulation. I reclaimed the hill and had an awesome party. Thanks for the snow and the show. My hill!:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1271 Apr 23, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
Since it was summer, I went down to have fun on the beach yes. But since it was hot, the snow piled up then melted all of a sudden. You got caught in an avalanche and down you went....like a snowball to hell. We had a good laugh when you got to the beach, then covered the andet snowball in the cool sand for insulation. I reclaimed the hill and had an awesome party. Thanks for the snow and the show. My hill!:)
thanks to that awesome party. someone put something in your drink. you lost consciousness and rushed to a nearby hospital. my hill now.:)

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#1272 Apr 23, 2014
I awoke and left the hospital. Then stopped by the local arms dealer and got outfitted with a very nice RPG set-up he had in the back room. I blew you to bits then reclaimed the hill. My hill!:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1273 Apr 23, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
I awoke and left the hospital. Then stopped by the local arms dealer and got outfitted with a very nice RPG set-up he had in the back room. I blew you to bits then reclaimed the hill. My hill!:)
i hired someone to stand below the hill, then extend his right middle finger directly at you. he did this many times, and you could not stand anymore. you went down the hill and chased him. my hill now :)

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#1274 May 28, 2014
After I caught that little punk and beat the crap out of him, I needed new running shoes. I went and bought the cutest pair of Nike Air's with pink and grey camo design. Then I got an idea and talked the manager into letting me have the huge pile of old shoes in the back, many missing a match and such. So I bombarded you with shoes shot from a combo potato gun/flamethrower. You were knocked off the hill and burnt to a crisp. My hill!:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1275 May 28, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
After I caught that little punk and beat the crap out of him, I needed new running shoes. I went and bought the cutest pair of Nike Air's with pink and grey camo design. Then I got an idea and talked the manager into letting me have the huge pile of old shoes in the back, many missing a match and such. So I bombarded you with shoes shot from a combo potato gun/flamethrower. You were knocked off the hill and burnt to a crisp. My hill!:)
when you were sleeping, i carried you to that flamethrower and threw you to outer space where you met Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. you were not allowed to return to Earth since they needed a servant. my hill now.:)

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#1276 Jun 8, 2014
Nice try.:) But you thought they said servant but they really said agent. They were on some movie set....the whole overdone CIA ops thing again. So I got a free space shuttle ride back to earth which was quite fun! Told the pilot to land it on you because I was pretty sure you were an alien. Once he did, he called NASA in to pick you up for probing and monitoring. I think the pilot misunderstood though; when I said alien, all I really meant was you were on my hill illegally. Oopsy! My hill now!:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1277 Jun 8, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
Nice try.:) But you thought they said servant but they really said agent. They were on some movie set....the whole overdone CIA ops thing again. So I got a free space shuttle ride back to earth which was quite fun! Told the pilot to land it on you because I was pretty sure you were an alien. Once he did, he called NASA in to pick you up for probing and monitoring. I think the pilot misunderstood though; when I said alien, all I really meant was you were on my hill illegally. Oopsy! My hill now!:)
i bought a ghost costume from a dollar store. i wore it at night. when you saw me, you panicked and ran fast and screamed for help. my hill now.:)

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#1278 Jun 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i bought a ghost costume from a dollar store. i wore it at night. when you saw me, you panicked and ran fast and screamed for help. my hill now.:)
Unfortunately for you, you got so excited jumping up and down on top of the hill, your costume got tangled around you and down you went rolling all the way down, and half way into the valley. After I laughed a bit, I quickly reclaimed the hill. My hill!:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1279 Jun 8, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you, you got so excited jumping up and down on top of the hill, your costume got tangled around you and down you went rolling all the way down, and half way into the valley. After I laughed a bit, I quickly reclaimed the hill. My hill!:)
i became the mistress of a multi billionaire. i asked him to buy the hill so i can climb up and meditate. he did buy the hill from you. my hill now.:)

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#1280 Jun 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i became the mistress of a multi billionaire. i asked him to buy the hill so i can climb up and meditate. he did buy the hill from you. my hill now.:)
Jehovah's Witness knocked on my door. I told them you were very interested in learning about their religion. When they visited you, they kept on and on and on until you just couldn't take it any more. You left the hill with them right on your heels. My hill now.:)
tedna7891

Chicago, IL

#1281 Jun 21, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah's Witness knocked on my door. I told them you were very interested in learning about their religion. When they visited you, they kept on and on and on until you just couldn't take it any more. You left the hill with them right on your heels. My hill now.:)
as a Jehovah's Witness, I witnessed a miracle somewhere. when you heard about this miracle, you left the hill to check that miracle. my hill now.:)

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#1282 Jul 24, 2014
tedna7891 wrote:
<quoted text>
as a Jehovah's Witness, I witnessed a miracle somewhere. when you heard about this miracle, you left the hill to check that miracle. my hill now.:)
You were too busy being concerned about getting the hill back, that you didn't notice the new miracle was a holographic form of cloning. I came back to the hill with an army of myselves and overthrew you, then surrounded the hill and began digging a moat. My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1283 Jul 24, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
You were too busy being concerned about getting the hill back, that you didn't notice the new miracle was a holographic form of cloning. I came back to the hill with an army of myselves and overthrew you, then surrounded the hill and began digging a moat. My hill.
i studied acting somewhere. so i won the Oscar Best Actress award. when you saw me being the headline in a local newspaper, you left the hill to study acting somewhere. my hill now.:)

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#1284 Wednesday
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i studied acting somewhere. so i won the Oscar Best Actress award. when you saw me being the headline in a local newspaper, you left the hill to study acting somewhere. my hill now.:)
I set off some sparkler bombs out of your sight. They were so loud you thought you were under attack, so you jumped off the hill and had to be taken to the hospital for recovery. My hill again!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min scaritual 733,040
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min onemale 258,001
Are truck drivers faithful?? (Sep '08) 17 min Ginger 64 169
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 21 min tamil 5,319
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min guest 538,995
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min eduardomanalo 117,973
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min Tuco Blondie 226,358
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 599,943
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••