King of the hill! (game)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1244 Jul 20, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Oscar felt guilty over booting you out. He changed his taste and likes it tight now. So, he asked you to marry him again and you said yes. You moved off the hill and into his house again.
Mine now.
:)

I told him I like Oscar Meyer wiener better. so I divorced him. I married an oil tycoon and bought the hill from you. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1245 Jul 20, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
I told him I like Oscar Meyer wiener better. so I divorced him. I married an oil tycoon and bought the hill from you. my hill now.:)
Poor Oscar :-(

You heard about this and left the hill to attend:

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_23689704/7-...

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1246 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Poor Oscar :-(
You heard about this and left the hill to attend:
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_23689704/7-...
Mine again.
I was nominated for Oscar Best Actress category. you left the hill just to attend the ceremony. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1247 Jul 26, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was nominated for Oscar Best Actress category. you left the hill just to attend the ceremony. my hill now.:)
You saw the proclamation for ownership of the hill. You thought "hill" really said "not yours anymore" so you left because you thought it wasnt yours anymore.

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1248 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You saw the proclamation for ownership of the hill. You thought "hill" really said "not yours anymore" so you left because you thought it wasnt yours anymore.
Mine now.
Edward Snowden has the power to cover the hill with snow. and he did that. when you came out of the palace, you slipped and went down the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1249 Jul 27, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Edward Snowden has the power to cover the hill with snow. and he did that. when you came out of the palace, you slipped and went down the hill. my hill now.:)
I gave you a cape. You put it on and flew all over the place. A munchkin cast a spell on the cape and it made the cape fly you around forever-there was no way to land!

Since you're gone it's my hill now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1250 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I gave you a cape. You put it on and flew all over the place. A munchkin cast a spell on the cape and it made the cape fly you around forever-there was no way to land!
Since you're gone it's my hill now.
I hired Hugh Jackman to climb up the hill as Wolverine. you got so scared, you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1251 Jul 30, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hired Hugh Jackman to climb up the hill as Wolverine. you got so scared, you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Wolverine's blades kept coming out and scratched your back really bad as you made love but you didnt care. I kept watching all the time. You wanted privacy so you two moved from the hill.

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1252 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Wolverine's blades kept coming out and scratched your back really bad as you made love but you didnt care. I kept watching all the time. You wanted privacy so you two moved from the hill.
Mine again.
it is spring time, and you kept scratching your eyes because of allergy. so you left the hill and took a vacation in Asia until the spring is over. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1253 Jul 31, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is spring time, and you kept scratching your eyes because of allergy. so you left the hill and took a vacation in Asia until the spring is over. my hill now.:)
You found a detective kit, "Be A Detective" it's called. You're now a detective but on the hill there are no cases to investigate. I made up a case about a pervert who kidnapped a girl and put her in a box. This case saddened and shocked you so you quit being a detective and left the hill in horror.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1254 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You found a detective kit, "Be A Detective" it's called. You're now a detective but on the hill there are no cases to investigate. I made up a case about a pervert who kidnapped a girl and put her in a box. This case saddened and shocked you so you quit being a detective and left the hill in horror.
My hill.
when the movie The Conjuring was shown, you left the hill in order to watch the movie and become scared and horrified. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1255 Aug 1, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
when the movie The Conjuring was shown, you left the hill in order to watch the movie and become scared and horrified. my hill now.:)
You were in the market to buy a new computer but you wanted one that would make money money come out of a slot. You found one. You got millions of dollars but it was fake and you didnt know it. You went on a spending spree and got arrested for passing fake money.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1256 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You were in the market to buy a new computer but you wanted one that would make money money come out of a slot. You found one. You got millions of dollars but it was fake and you didnt know it. You went on a spending spree and got arrested for passing fake money.
My hill.
you got arrested for wearing shorty shorts in public. my hill now.:)

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1257 Apr 17, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you got arrested for wearing shorty shorts in public. my hill now.:)
You didn't pay your taxes. My hill!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1258 Apr 17, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't pay your taxes. My hill!
the camera caught you with a married man. so ashamed, you left the hill. my hill now.:)

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#1259 Apr 18, 2014
No shame. Just trying to keep the media from blowing my cover. And that married man turned out to be Prince Carl-Phillip who got divorced then married me. Now a princess, I direct Swedish troops to take you down and reclaim the hill as my own. My hill!:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1260 Apr 18, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
No shame. Just trying to keep the media from blowing my cover. And that married man turned out to be Prince Carl-Phillip who got divorced then married me. Now a princess, I direct Swedish troops to take you down and reclaim the hill as my own. My hill!:)
Prince Carl-Philip, in your first night, found out that you are a man. so he left. you also left the hill trying to chase him. my hill now.:)

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#1261 Apr 18, 2014
In order to get a second divorce, he had to give me half of his estate since there was no adultery on my part. I used part of the money to pay off a rogue military aerial unit and sent in a J-37 Viggen to run you off the hill. Unfortunately, you accidentally stepped too far out to look up and got busted. Just a leg wound though...you'll be fine....once your new parts come in. My hill! ;)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1262 Apr 18, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
In order to get a second divorce, he had to give me half of his estate since there was no adultery on my part. I used part of the money to pay off a rogue military aerial unit and sent in a J-37 Viggen to run you off the hill. Unfortunately, you accidentally stepped too far out to look up and got busted. Just a leg wound though...you'll be fine....once your new parts come in. My hill! ;)
i heard from others that you are a vampire. so i planted a lot of crosses around the hill. when you saw the crosses you got so scared that you left the hill. my hill now.:)

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#1263 Apr 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard from others that you are a vampire. so i planted a lot of crosses around the hill. when you saw the crosses you got so scared that you left the hill. my hill now.:)
I went to visit the tomb of Marie Laveaux and got a revelation of a hynoptic potion recipe. I used it to hypnotize you and get you to go down to the valley and twerk on Main Street. My hill!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min nanoanomaly 49,104
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam 20 min willyrogers 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Regina 646,756
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Joe Fortuna 971,756
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 58 min ChristineM 445,730
A Dysfunctional Family can't lead America 1 hr Mary Effing-Poppins 2
Afe Babalola Admission list 2016\2017 sessio... 1 hr franklinne 1
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr hungtexas69 24
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web