King of the hill! (game)

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 60)

Showing posts 1,181 - 1,200 of1,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1223
Jul 7, 2013
 
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
One day you forgot who you were and you forgot you were hill owner. I said your name was Gloop and that you post on Topix. You believed me and left.
My hill.
the hill has no toilet. when I said "Gloop" you feel like you are about to poop. so you left the hill to find a toilet. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1224
Jul 7, 2013
 
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the hill has no toilet. when I said "Gloop" you feel like you are about to poop. so you left the hill to find a toilet. my hill now.:)
Hehe :-)

You take your blood pressure at home. You put on the cuff and it expanded but blew up because it was defective. Weird thing happened though-your arm also expanded. You had to go have that fixed by a doctor.

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1225
Jul 7, 2013
 
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe :-)
You take your blood pressure at home. You put on the cuff and it expanded but blew up because it was defective. Weird thing happened though-your arm also expanded. You had to go have that fixed by a doctor.
Mine again.
because of my expanded arms, a movie producer made me the new Man of Steel. when the movie was shown, you left the hill to watch my movie. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1226
Jul 7, 2013
 
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
because of my expanded arms, a movie producer made me the new Man of Steel. when the movie was shown, you left the hill to watch my movie. my hill now.:)
You havent been to the beach in a long time so you decided to go. I took the hill because you forgot the latch the security gate when you left.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1227
Jul 7, 2013
 
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
You havent been to the beach in a long time so you decided to go. I took the hill because you forgot the latch the security gate when you left.
when you were about to lock the gate, you saw a cute squirrel who kept walking and you kept following. you forgot you were out of the hill, and far from the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1228
Jul 11, 2013
 
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
when you were about to lock the gate, you saw a cute squirrel who kept walking and you kept following. you forgot you were out of the hill, and far from the hill. my hill now.:)
Once you moved to the hill things started blowing up. Your computer blew up, your bathroom, your dinner, your phone, etc.

You began to think that owning the hill was a bad omen so you went to live on the prairie.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1229
Jul 11, 2013
 
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you moved to the hill things started blowing up. Your computer blew up, your bathroom, your dinner, your phone, etc.
You began to think that owning the hill was a bad omen so you went to live on the prairie.
My hill.
My prairie was bought by the government for 1 Billion $ to be used for housing development. so you left the hill and lived in a prairie in the hope that that government will buy it. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1231
Jul 12, 2013
 
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
My prairie was bought by the government for 1 Billion $ to be used for housing development. so you left the hill and lived in a prairie in the hope that that government will buy it. my hill now.:)
It was constantly dark on the hill. One day a light bulb lit up by itself-it wasnt connected to electricity. Then another bulb appeared and lit up too. Then another one and another one. Now you have 1,000,000 lit bulbs on the hill. Trouble is who can sleep with the lights on? No one....so you left to get sleep.

I took it. Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1232
Jul 12, 2013
 
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
It was constantly dark on the hill. One day a light bulb lit up by itself-it wasnt connected to electricity. Then another bulb appeared and lit up too. Then another one and another one. Now you have 1,000,000 lit bulbs on the hill. Trouble is who can sleep with the lights on? No one....so you left to get sleep.
I took it. Mine again.
You left the hill since you are about to become a Carnival Queen. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1233
Jul 13, 2013
 
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
You left the hill since you are about to become a Carnival Queen. my hill now.:)
You're so waterproof you became hill-proof too. No more hill, mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1234
Jul 14, 2013
 
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so waterproof you became hill-proof too. No more hill, mine now.
while on top of the hill, you saw a treasure hunting ship passing by. you saw a lot of gold aboard the ship, glistening, shimmering,
sparkly, luminous, lustrous. so you left the hill to become part of the treasure hunters. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1235
Jul 14, 2013
 
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
while on top of the hill, you saw a treasure hunting ship passing by. you saw a lot of gold aboard the ship, glistening, shimmering,
sparkly, luminous, lustrous. so you left the hill to become part of the treasure hunters. my hill now.:)
I saw you take the hill so I grabbed some gold, as much as I could grab, and I went up to you and beat you up. You're in the hospital now, my hill.

:-)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1236
Jul 14, 2013
 
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw you take the hill so I grabbed some gold, as much as I could grab, and I went up to you and beat you up. You're in the hospital now, my hill.
:-)
I opened my legs wide while being treated in the hospital. the doctor kept visiting me so I got well after 2 days. I told him that he can have my virginity if I can go back to the hill. he climbed up the hill and tried to suture your lips. you ran and left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1237
Jul 14, 2013
 
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I opened my legs wide while being treated in the hospital. the doctor kept visiting me so I got well after 2 days. I told him that he can have my virginity if I can go back to the hill. he climbed up the hill and tried to suture your lips. you ran and left the hill. my hill now.:)
Haha. Ouch.

I became an annoyance to you because I kept texting you while you were trying to sleep. You finally ran after me but fell off the newly-made cliff I put at the bottom of the hill. You broke your pen***is and died from laughter because you thought it was funny.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1238
Jul 14, 2013
 
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Ouch.
I became an annoyance to you because I kept texting you while you were trying to sleep. You finally ran after me but fell off the newly-made cliff I put at the bottom of the hill. You broke your pen***is and died from laughter because you thought it was funny.
My hill.
I woke up after a dream. I told you about what I dreamed. I dreamed that God will cause a very loud thunder and deadly lightning on the hill soon. this made you leave the hill right away. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1239
Jul 14, 2013
 
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I woke up after a dream. I told you about what I dreamed. I dreamed that God will cause a very loud thunder and deadly lightning on the hill soon. this made you leave the hill right away. my hill now.:)
:-)

I made a ceramic man. He was very ugly and you said "eewww!" because of it. I thought that was funny so I made 100 ugly ceramic men and set them by you. The sheer ugliness of it all made you puke. You had nothing to wipe up the vomit splatter off your chin so left the hill to get paper towels.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1240
Jul 14, 2013
 
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
I made a ceramic man. He was very ugly and you said "eewww!" because of it. I thought that was funny so I made 100 ugly ceramic men and set them by you. The sheer ugliness of it all made you puke. You had nothing to wipe up the vomit splatter off your chin so left the hill to get paper towels.
My hill.
with my witchcraft power, I turned the hill into a ceramic hill. when you stepped out of the palace, you easily slipped off the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1241
Jul 14, 2013
 
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
with my witchcraft power, I turned the hill into a ceramic hill. when you stepped out of the palace, you easily slipped off the hill. my hill now.:)
You met the fighter Oscar De La Hoya and thought he was gorgeous. After a while of dating he asked you to marry him and you said yes. Now you've moved in with him in his house.

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1242
Jul 14, 2013
 
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
You met the fighter Oscar De La Hoya and thought he was gorgeous. After a while of dating he asked you to marry him and you said yes. Now you've moved in with him in his house.
Mine again.
I am too tight. so he divorced me and forced me out of the house. when you saw me as homeless, you left the hill so I can occupy hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1243
Jul 19, 2013
 
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am too tight. so he divorced me and forced me out of the house. when you saw me as homeless, you left the hill so I can occupy hill. my hill now.:)
Oscar felt guilty over booting you out. He changed his taste and likes it tight now. So, he asked you to marry him again and you said yes. You moved off the hill and into his house again.

Mine now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,181 - 1,200 of1,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

741 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min RFD 367
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min PetesaKe 109,349
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Scrooge 679,216
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min confrinting with the word 511,633
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min WasteWater 3,302
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min wilderide 89,377
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 250,265
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min wilderide 216,278
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••