andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1223 Jul 7, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
One day you forgot who you were and you forgot you were hill owner. I said your name was Gloop and that you post on Topix. You believed me and left.
My hill.
the hill has no toilet. when I said "Gloop" you feel like you are about to poop. so you left the hill to find a toilet. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1224 Jul 7, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the hill has no toilet. when I said "Gloop" you feel like you are about to poop. so you left the hill to find a toilet. my hill now.:)
Hehe :-)

You take your blood pressure at home. You put on the cuff and it expanded but blew up because it was defective. Weird thing happened though-your arm also expanded. You had to go have that fixed by a doctor.

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1225 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Hehe :-)
You take your blood pressure at home. You put on the cuff and it expanded but blew up because it was defective. Weird thing happened though-your arm also expanded. You had to go have that fixed by a doctor.
Mine again.
because of my expanded arms, a movie producer made me the new Man of Steel. when the movie was shown, you left the hill to watch my movie. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1226 Jul 7, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
because of my expanded arms, a movie producer made me the new Man of Steel. when the movie was shown, you left the hill to watch my movie. my hill now.:)
You havent been to the beach in a long time so you decided to go. I took the hill because you forgot the latch the security gate when you left.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1227 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You havent been to the beach in a long time so you decided to go. I took the hill because you forgot the latch the security gate when you left.
when you were about to lock the gate, you saw a cute squirrel who kept walking and you kept following. you forgot you were out of the hill, and far from the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1228 Jul 11, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
when you were about to lock the gate, you saw a cute squirrel who kept walking and you kept following. you forgot you were out of the hill, and far from the hill. my hill now.:)
Once you moved to the hill things started blowing up. Your computer blew up, your bathroom, your dinner, your phone, etc.

You began to think that owning the hill was a bad omen so you went to live on the prairie.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1229 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Once you moved to the hill things started blowing up. Your computer blew up, your bathroom, your dinner, your phone, etc.
You began to think that owning the hill was a bad omen so you went to live on the prairie.
My hill.
My prairie was bought by the government for 1 Billion $ to be used for housing development. so you left the hill and lived in a prairie in the hope that that government will buy it. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1231 Jul 12, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
My prairie was bought by the government for 1 Billion $ to be used for housing development. so you left the hill and lived in a prairie in the hope that that government will buy it. my hill now.:)
It was constantly dark on the hill. One day a light bulb lit up by itself-it wasnt connected to electricity. Then another bulb appeared and lit up too. Then another one and another one. Now you have 1,000,000 lit bulbs on the hill. Trouble is who can sleep with the lights on? No one....so you left to get sleep.

I took it. Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1232 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
It was constantly dark on the hill. One day a light bulb lit up by itself-it wasnt connected to electricity. Then another bulb appeared and lit up too. Then another one and another one. Now you have 1,000,000 lit bulbs on the hill. Trouble is who can sleep with the lights on? No one....so you left to get sleep.
I took it. Mine again.
You left the hill since you are about to become a Carnival Queen. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1233 Jul 13, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
You left the hill since you are about to become a Carnival Queen. my hill now.:)
You're so waterproof you became hill-proof too. No more hill, mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1234 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You're so waterproof you became hill-proof too. No more hill, mine now.
while on top of the hill, you saw a treasure hunting ship passing by. you saw a lot of gold aboard the ship, glistening, shimmering,
sparkly, luminous, lustrous. so you left the hill to become part of the treasure hunters. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1235 Jul 14, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
while on top of the hill, you saw a treasure hunting ship passing by. you saw a lot of gold aboard the ship, glistening, shimmering,
sparkly, luminous, lustrous. so you left the hill to become part of the treasure hunters. my hill now.:)
I saw you take the hill so I grabbed some gold, as much as I could grab, and I went up to you and beat you up. You're in the hospital now, my hill.

:-)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1236 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I saw you take the hill so I grabbed some gold, as much as I could grab, and I went up to you and beat you up. You're in the hospital now, my hill.
I opened my legs wide while being treated in the hospital. the doctor kept visiting me so I got well after 2 days. I told him that he can have my virginity if I can go back to the hill. he climbed up the hill and tried to suture your lips. you ran and left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1237 Jul 14, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I opened my legs wide while being treated in the hospital. the doctor kept visiting me so I got well after 2 days. I told him that he can have my virginity if I can go back to the hill. he climbed up the hill and tried to suture your lips. you ran and left the hill. my hill now.:)
Haha. Ouch.

I became an annoyance to you because I kept texting you while you were trying to sleep. You finally ran after me but fell off the newly-made cliff I put at the bottom of the hill. You broke your pen***is and died from laughter because you thought it was funny.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1238 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Haha. Ouch.
I became an annoyance to you because I kept texting you while you were trying to sleep. You finally ran after me but fell off the newly-made cliff I put at the bottom of the hill. You broke your pen***is and died from laughter because you thought it was funny.
My hill.
I woke up after a dream. I told you about what I dreamed. I dreamed that God will cause a very loud thunder and deadly lightning on the hill soon. this made you leave the hill right away. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1239 Jul 14, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I woke up after a dream. I told you about what I dreamed. I dreamed that God will cause a very loud thunder and deadly lightning on the hill soon. this made you leave the hill right away. my hill now.:)

I made a ceramic man. He was very ugly and you said "eewww!" because of it. I thought that was funny so I made 100 ugly ceramic men and set them by you. The sheer ugliness of it all made you puke. You had nothing to wipe up the vomit splatter off your chin so left the hill to get paper towels.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1240 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I made a ceramic man. He was very ugly and you said "eewww!" because of it. I thought that was funny so I made 100 ugly ceramic men and set them by you. The sheer ugliness of it all made you puke. You had nothing to wipe up the vomit splatter off your chin so left the hill to get paper towels.
My hill.
with my witchcraft power, I turned the hill into a ceramic hill. when you stepped out of the palace, you easily slipped off the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1241 Jul 14, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
with my witchcraft power, I turned the hill into a ceramic hill. when you stepped out of the palace, you easily slipped off the hill. my hill now.:)
You met the fighter Oscar De La Hoya and thought he was gorgeous. After a while of dating he asked you to marry him and you said yes. Now you've moved in with him in his house.

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1242 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You met the fighter Oscar De La Hoya and thought he was gorgeous. After a while of dating he asked you to marry him and you said yes. Now you've moved in with him in his house.
Mine again.
I am too tight. so he divorced me and forced me out of the house. when you saw me as homeless, you left the hill so I can occupy hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1243 Jul 19, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am too tight. so he divorced me and forced me out of the house. when you saw me as homeless, you left the hill so I can occupy hill. my hill now.:)
Oscar felt guilty over booting you out. He changed his taste and likes it tight now. So, he asked you to marry him again and you said yes. You moved off the hill and into his house again.

Mine now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... (May '13) 9 min sas 54
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min AussieBobby 263,267
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 48 min Tony 5,685
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 37,594
Re : Re : Oil ang Gas Alerts 1 hr vkusumaveni 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr yytonyjagyy 762,812
I'm white but don't like white women? (Jan '10) 1 hr white man 107
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 554,361
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr The Awakener 174,932
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Here For Now 603,442