King of the hill! (game)

Since: Sep 08

#1202 Jun 30, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Below the hill is a pond where I was swimming. Then screamed for help when I lot of leeches were sticking on my skin. When you heard me scream for help, you left the hill to help me. I climb the hill right away to claim the new owner. mine now. Mine now:)
...gloop...
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1203 Jun 30, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Below the hill is a pond where I was swimming. Then screamed for help when I lot of leeches were sticking on my skin. When you heard me scream for help, you left the hill to help me. I climb the hill right away to claim the new owner. mine now. Mine now:)
Hehe, you tricked me.

You didnt know it but the hill was made like a pinata. I hit the hill with a bat and out came candy. You took most of the candy and while you were doing that I made a new hill and became owner of it.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1204 Jun 30, 2013
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>...gloop...
hi The Gloop :) how are you buddy ? thanks for stopping by.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1205 Jun 30, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe, you tricked me.
You didnt know it but the hill was made like a pinata. I hit the hill with a bat and out came candy. You took most of the candy and while you were doing that I made a new hill and became owner of it.
I hired of lot of gays to come up the hill and scream like a woman. this annoyed you. so you left the hill. my hill now :)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1206 Jun 30, 2013
Haha. Ohhhhhh...... I didnt see you gloop! <how embarassing>

:-D
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1207 Jun 30, 2013
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>...gloop...
1000 Gloop clones made the hill very slick and you slid off. When this happened I took the hill for myself.

:)

Mine now Gloop.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1208 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>
1000 Gloop clones made the hill very slick and you slid off. When this happened I took the hill for myself.
Mine now Gloop.

I made the hill into a cemetery. this scared you a lot. so you left. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1209 Jul 1, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I made the hill into a cemetery. this scared you a lot. so you left. my hill now.:)
Cemeteries are spooky, how did you know it's my weakness?, lol.
:-)

A huge truck dumped its load on you. It was a load of dust. It clung to everything and was nearly impossible to dust off. It was so thick that you couldnt see the throne anymore. You gave up hill ownership because you couldnt figure out how to de-dust the place.

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1210 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Cemeteries are spooky, how did you know it's my weakness?, lol.
A huge truck dumped its load on you. It was a load of dust. It clung to everything and was nearly impossible to dust off. It was so thick that you couldnt see the throne anymore. You gave up hill ownership because you couldnt figure out how to de-dust the place.
Mine now.
I hired Goldust (the wrestler in wig and makeup)to climb up the hill to wrestle you. you got so scared you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1211 Jul 2, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hired Goldust (the wrestler in wig and makeup)to climb up the hill to wrestle you. you got so scared you left the hill. my hill now.:)
I was scared alright. I had to get therapy for it. Then I got mad and wanted revenge so I used a banana like a gun and pointed it at you and said, "Keep posting on Topix until your fingers get sore!"...bwahahaha!

Before things got worse you gave up the hill to me because you had to save your fingers. You need them to massage David Beckham's di***ck.

Mine again.

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1212 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I was scared alright. I had to get therapy for it. Then I got mad and wanted revenge so I used a banana like a gun and pointed it at you and said, "Keep posting on Topix until your fingers get sore!"...bwahahaha!
Before things got worse you gave up the hill to me because you had to save your fingers. You need them to massage David Beckham's di***ck.
Mine again.
ha ha

the moon was full. and I played the "Thriller" song of Michael Jackson. you got so scared that dead people might come out of their graves. you left the hill so fast. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1213 Jul 3, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha
the moon was full. and I played the "Thriller" song of Michael Jackson. you got so scared that dead people might come out of their graves. you left the hill so fast. my hill now.:)
That scares me just recalling it :-)

It scared me so bad I had the shi***ts on the hill. The stink was so bad you left so you could breath again.

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1214 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
That scares me just recalling it :-)
It scared me so bad I had the shi***ts on the hill. The stink was so bad you left so you could breath again.
Mine now.
ha ha :)

I hired a caretaker to put some crosses around the hill. the hill looked like a cemetery. the caretaker is a hunchback. you left the hill very fast. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1215 Jul 4, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha :)
I hired a caretaker to put some crosses around the hill. the hill looked like a cemetery. the caretaker is a hunchback. you left the hill very fast. my hill now.:)
I keep getting the sh***it scared out of me because anything that looks like a cemetery is scary. So I sh***it again and this time in my pants. I changed pants and left the dirty ones on the hill. You were walking your dog and stepped on them so now you have shi***t smears on your shoes. This is sick so you left and got your shoes cleaned by a professional.

My toilet now, I mean my hill now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1216 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I keep getting the sh***it scared out of me because anything that looks like a cemetery is scary. So I sh***it again and this time in my pants. I changed pants and left the dirty ones on the hill. You were walking your dog and stepped on them so now you have shi***t smears on your shoes. This is sick so you left and got your shoes cleaned by a professional.
My toilet now, I mean my hill now.

I bought crying baby doll. I turned it on. when you heard the doll crying, you left the hill to rescue the baby doll. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1217 Jul 4, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought crying baby doll. I turned it on. when you heard the doll crying, you left the hill to rescue the baby doll. my hill now.:)
The mailman brought a bunch of mail addressed to you. They were invitations to a party but they didnt say where the party was. You left the hill to go to the party though you didnt know where it was. Very funny. I laughed at you as I took the hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1218 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
The mailman brought a bunch of mail addressed to you. They were invitations to a party but they didnt say where the party was. You left the hill to go to the party though you didnt know where it was. Very funny. I laughed at you as I took the hill.
the mayor made you king of the hill in the hope that the hill will become a tourist attraction. instead, the hill became a terrorist attraction. the mayor removed you from the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1219 Jul 5, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the mayor made you king of the hill in the hope that the hill will become a tourist attraction. instead, the hill became a terrorist attraction. the mayor removed you from the hill. my hill now.:)
Haha....awww, poor me.

I began to pity myself, really bad. When I had it really bad I farted the pity right onto you. Now its YOU who is feeling sorry for yourself.

You left the hill depressed.

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1221 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Haha....awww, poor me.
I began to pity myself, really bad. When I had it really bad I farted the pity right onto you. Now its YOU who is feeling sorry for yourself.
You left the hill depressed.
Mine again.
it is winter time. i gave you a snowboard. you ride it, then you went down the hill and off the hill. bye bye. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1222 Jul 6, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is winter time. i gave you a snowboard. you ride it, then you went down the hill and off the hill. bye bye. my hill now.:)
One day you forgot who you were and you forgot you were hill owner. I said your name was Gloop and that you post on Topix. You believed me and left.

My hill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Just Think 596,417
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 855,070
Drawing Animals In Pencil 10 min ahmadwael 1
Award Winning Cat Tree Plans 12 min ahmadwael 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 19 min Halle Berry Sister 2,639
The Christian Atheist debate 20 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,022
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min End Times 612,623
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 54 min curtjester1 444,355
More from around the web