Joe dugooder

Spencer, MA

#1179 May 28, 2013
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1180 May 29, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hired someone to play dead inside a coffin. then little by little, the coffin opened and he got up and walked, very pale. this frightened you so much. you left the hill. my hill now.:)
You moved because you were there alone :-(

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1181 May 29, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
You moved because you were there alone :-(
Mine now.
I invited a lot of blacks on top of the hill. you kept hearing the mother f words a lot of times. you got annoyed. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1182 May 30, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I invited a lot of blacks on top of the hill. you kept hearing the mother f words a lot of times. you got annoyed. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
You ordered furniture for the hill but they delivered the wrong ones so you decided to try to sell them but nobody would buy them. Then you realized it was taking too much room and you couldnt see the hill anymore :-( You found another hill to move to so you went there to live.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1183 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You ordered furniture for the hill but they delivered the wrong ones so you decided to try to sell them but nobody would buy them. Then you realized it was taking too much room and you couldnt see the hill anymore :-( You found another hill to move to so you went there to live.
My hill.
with my magic power, I turned the hill into a tall mountain. you could hardly make it to the top, you become short of breath when climbing. so you left. my hill now :)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1184 May 31, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
with my magic power, I turned the hill into a tall mountain. you could hardly make it to the top, you become short of breath when climbing. so you left. my hill now :)
You couldnt figure out why but your underwear kept falling off. The police came and said you're about to be arrested for public nudity if you dont give up the hill. You gave up the hill.

My hill.
Joe dugooder

Spencer, MA

#1185 May 31, 2013
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1187 Jun 1, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to drop the soap inside the jail to experience it from the back door. so you left the hill and got arrested for shoplifting. my hill now.:)
A Topix moderator banned you from Topix but you thought you were banned from the hill. You left and spent years trying to get it back.

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1189 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>
A Topix moderator banned you from Topix but you thought you were banned from the hill. You left and spent years trying to get it back.
Mine again.
you got a cut. so you left hill to buy a band aid. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1190 Jun 4, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you got a cut. so you left hill to buy a band aid. my hill now.:)
You farted and injured yourself because out came a few small sharp objects. The objects were ingested by you because you have Pica. Someone said people with Pica cannot own the hill so you left, crying your eyes out.

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1191 Jun 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You farted and injured yourself because out came a few small sharp objects. The objects were ingested by you because you have Pica. Someone said people with Pica cannot own the hill so you left, crying your eyes out.
Mine now.
the hill looks like a d***ickhead. the people living below the hill were laughing at you. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1192 Jun 5, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the hill looks like a d***ickhead. the people living below the hill were laughing at you. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Lol :-)

You ars needed washing so you soaped it up. The soap was a very powerful one and made so much suds it covered the hill and you slid off.

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1193 Jun 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol :-)
You ars needed washing so you soaped it up. The soap was a very powerful one and made so much suds it covered the hill and you slid off.
Mine now.
I attended a meeting on how to manage a hill. upon receiving my certificate of attendance, I asked the mayor if I can become the King of the Hill ? he said yes. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1194 Jun 20, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I attended a meeting on how to manage a hill. upon receiving my certificate of attendance, I asked the mayor if I can become the King of the Hill ? he said yes. my hill now.:)
You meet a very hungry and violent monkey. Did you notice the banana on your head?*the rest is censored due to violent and gruesome verbal depiction of a monkey ripping apart your head while trying to get the banana*
Now you wish hill ownership was illegal.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1196 Jun 20, 2013
<quoted text>
You meet a very hungry and violent monkey. Did you notice the banana on your head?*the rest is censored due to violent and gruesome verbal depiction of a monkey ripping apart your head while trying to get the banana*
Now you wish hill ownership was illegal.
My hill.
after eating a banana, I threw the banana peel at your doorsteps. when you came out and stepped on the peel, you slid off down the hill and off the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1197 Jun 21, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
after eating a banana, I threw the banana peel at your doorsteps. when you came out and stepped on the peel, you slid off down the hill and off the hill. my hill now.:)
You love caves and made one on the side of the hill. Then a ton of bats decided to live there and there were so many that they took over the cave. You made another cave on the other side of the hill but the same thing happened.

With 2 caves there's no where left to have your throne.

My hill.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1198 Jun 21, 2013
I climbed to to top of the hill with presents. lottery tickets and beer. We started with the beer once you got a lil beer buzz I broke the out the lottery tickets. You won $10000. Imagine that. Tehehe!! You couldn't get off that hill fast enough.
I stand at the top Lmao wondering how long it takes u to figure out the winning lottery ticket is a fake.

Ha! My hill sucka. ;)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1199 Jun 21, 2013
Lylah wrote:
I climbed to to top of the hill with presents. lottery tickets and beer. We started with the beer once you got a lil beer buzz I broke the out the lottery tickets. You won $10000. Imagine that. Tehehe!! You couldn't get off that hill fast enough.
I stand at the top Lmao wondering how long it takes u to figure out the winning lottery ticket is a fake.
Ha! My hill sucka. ;)
I wore a wig, makeup, lipstick, false eyelashes, blush on, nice blouse, a bra, panty, nice jeans, and heels. I sat down below the hill. when you saw me you said, "who the f is that b***itch ?". so you left the hill to get a closer look of my intriguing beauty. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1200 Jun 29, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wore a wig, makeup, lipstick, false eyelashes, blush on, nice blouse, a bra, panty, nice jeans, and heels. I sat down below the hill. when you saw me you said, "who the f is that b***itch ?". so you left the hill to get a closer look of my intriguing beauty. my hill now.:)
I placed a man at the bottom of the hill. He kept coming up and pulling your hair. Then you chased him off the hill but he came back and did it again and again and again. The 10th time he did it I sneaked in behind you and took the hill for myself.

:-)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1201 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I placed a man at the bottom of the hill. He kept coming up and pulling your hair. Then you chased him off the hill but he came back and did it again and again and again. The 10th time he did it I sneaked in behind you and took the hill for myself.
:-)
Below the hill is a pond where I was swimming. Then screamed for help when I lot of leeches were sticking on my skin. When you heard me scream for help, you left the hill to help me. I climb the hill right away to claim the new owner. mine now. Mine now:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Star Wars 17,498
Poll Why Canada sucks (Oct '10) 7 min quebec sucks 573
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min waaasssuuup 983,266
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 683,935
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,711
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 1 hr eli_mitchell137 2
Looking for girls to snapchat 2 hr aldenmorgan737 3
More from around the web