#1158 May 18, 2013
Rryy
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1159 May 18, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Flirt.
Better to have a flirt than to have a hater.
:-)
You felt lonesome at the top of the hill. you wanted to mingle with others and flirt with a man wearing a skirt. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1161 May 19, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
You felt lonesome at the top of the hill. you wanted to mingle with others and flirt with a man wearing a skirt. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
You left the hill to play alongside Beckham in his last game.

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1162 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You left the hill to play alongside Beckham in his last game.
Mine now.
I made some smoke on the hill top. you left the hill because you thought it is a dormant volcano. my hill now :)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1163 May 19, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I made some smoke on the hill top. you left the hill because you thought it is a dormant volcano. my hill now :)
:-) Haha, good one.

The hill is shaped like a toilet and it kept giving you the urge to go poop.

Mine now.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#1164 May 19, 2013
Throws in massive amount of TP, the "bowl" fills with water so you have to go get a plunger.

My hill now
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1165 May 19, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
Throws in massive amount of TP, the "bowl" fills with water so you have to go get a plunger.
My hill now
I hired a lot of blacks to have sex on the hill. this caused a little tremor on the hill. you thought there was an earthquake so you ran and left. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1166 May 20, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hired a lot of blacks to have sex on the hill. this caused a little tremor on the hill. you thought there was an earthquake so you ran and left. my hill now.:)
Your bowl of cereal began talking to you. You became very fearful, but not of it talking, you feared it would eventually stop. This is a weird thing to want and a friend said you need a psychiatrists help, so you left the hill and brought your cereal with you.

Mine again, ha ha ha ha.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1167 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Your bowl of cereal began talking to you. You became very fearful, but not of it talking, you feared it would eventually stop. This is a weird thing to want and a friend said you need a psychiatrists help, so you left the hill and brought your cereal with you.
Mine again, ha ha ha ha.
I hired a serial rapist (arse*** rapist) to climb up the hill. when you learned about this, you ran fast and left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1168 May 21, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hired a serial rapist (arse*** rapist) to climb up the hill. when you learned about this, you ran fast and left the hill. my hill now.:)
You were so good at hiring people you took a job as head of human resources. I interviewed with you and you hired me but then I sucked at it so you fired me. After you fired me I came back and you hired me again. I sucked at it as usual so you fired me again. Then I came back and the whole thing started again. This was my way of driving you mad! and making you quit the hill-it worked.

Bwahahaha... my hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1169 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You were so good at hiring people you took a job as head of human resources. I interviewed with you and you hired me but then I sucked at it so you fired me. After you fired me I came back and you hired me again. I sucked at it as usual so you fired me again. Then I came back and the whole thing started again. This was my way of driving you mad! and making you quit the hill-it worked.
Bwahahaha... my hill.
I built a golf club on top of the hill. the golf club hired some hoo***kers and ran around completely naked. this made you feel so uncomfortable. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)

#1170 May 21, 2013
Organised a music festival for the top of the hill, you got so high that you fell off. My hill now
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1171 May 21, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
Organised a music festival for the top of the hill, you got so high that you fell off. My hill now
You got banned from the hill because your name is hunglo.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1172 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You got banned from the hill because your name is hunglo.
he he :)

i advertised in a local newspaper that you are selling knock off purses. soon the hill was flooded with women and most of them were very fat. this annoyed you a lot. you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1173 May 22, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he he :)
i advertised in a local newspaper that you are selling knock off purses. soon the hill was flooded with women and most of them were very fat. this annoyed you a lot. you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Hunglo came to visit you. He thought he could take advantage of you by hanging around a lot. It became too much so you left.

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1174 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Hunglo came to visit you. He thought he could take advantage of you by hanging around a lot. It became too much so you left.
Mine now.
I hired Hunglo to sing. He sang exactly like William Hung, you got annoyed and left the hill. my hill now.:)

#1175 May 27, 2013
Discovered iron ore under the hill, had the whole area strip mined, no more hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1176 May 27, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
Discovered iron ore under the hill, had the whole area strip mined, no more hill.
I asked Iron Man 3 to put the hill back in its place. and he did, and he even kissed me on my cheek before he flew back. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1177 May 28, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked Iron Man 3 to put the hill back in its place. and he did, and he even kissed me on my cheek before he flew back. my hill now.:)
He tried to fly back but his suit fell off mid-flight and he hit the ground. Now he's dead and you left the hill to attend his funeral.:(

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1178 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>
He tried to fly back but his suit fell off mid-flight and he hit the ground. Now he's dead and you left the hill to attend his funeral.:(
Mine now.
I hired someone to play dead inside a coffin. then little by little, the coffin opened and he got up and walked, very pale. this frightened you so much. you left the hill. my hill now.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min PadMark 678,808
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 44 min Sigmund Drumpf 2,300
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 58 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,829
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr ROCCO 118,815
ladies have you ever cheated on your BF while h... (Sep '15) 2 hr Crazy night 12
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 2 hr Red nissan 74
Cammack Village PUNKS 3 hr Snails Pace 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr May2017 NewsGlobal 982,133
More from around the web