King of the hill! (game)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1135 May 8, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
I made a clone and he came up to you and talked you into seeing The Great Gatsby movie Saturday. You went and I took the hill.
:-)
On the first day opening of The Great Gatsby, Leonardo DiCaprio made a personal appearance. you were forced to leave the hill since you are the biggest fan of Leo. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1136 May 9, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
On the first day opening of The Great Gatsby, Leonardo DiCaprio made a personal appearance. you were forced to leave the hill since you are the biggest fan of Leo. my hill now.:)
I found an ancient secret recipe for a drink that would make a person invisible. I made it and added vanilla which gave off a nice smell on the hill. You're the curious type and decided to try it. You became invisible even to yourself. You couldn't see yourself in the mirror and that was a problem since you were trying to get ready for a date with David Beckham. I offered to make you visible IF you would give hill ownership to me-you said ok.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1137 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I found an ancient secret recipe for a drink that would make a person invisible. I made it and added vanilla which gave off a nice smell on the hill. You're the curious type and decided to try it. You became invisible even to yourself. You couldn't see yourself in the mirror and that was a problem since you were trying to get ready for a date with David Beckham. I offered to make you visible IF you would give hill ownership to me-you said ok.
My hill.
:)

since you can use your power of becoming invisible, you left the hill and went inside an R rated movie for free. then after the movie, you went to the airport and ride an airplane to France for free. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1138 May 11, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
since you can use your power of becoming invisible, you left the hill and went inside an R rated movie for free. then after the movie, you went to the airport and ride an airplane to France for free. my hill now.:)
A big dark thunderstorm formed over you. It rained really hard and flooded you off the hill.

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1139 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
A big dark thunderstorm formed over you. It rained really hard and flooded you off the hill.
Mine now.
with my magic power, I turned the rain into banana peels. when you stepped out of the palace, you stepped on the banana peels and slid off the hill and out of the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1140 May 12, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
with my magic power, I turned the rain into banana peels. when you stepped out of the palace, you stepped on the banana peels and slid off the hill and out of the hill. my hill now.:)
You read a magazine article about being humble and it left you feeling guilty because you're a hill owner so you feel privileged and special. You decided to get rid of your guilt by giving the hill to me.

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1141 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You read a magazine article about being humble and it left you feeling guilty because you're a hill owner so you feel privileged and special. You decided to get rid of your guilt by giving the hill to me.
Mine again.
I put a sign below the hill "this hill is for sale". you left the hill when you learned that the buyer is a former felon. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1142 May 12, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I put a sign below the hill "this hill is for sale". you left the hill when you learned that the buyer is a former felon. my hill now.:)
I took you off the hill so I could rearrange the hill into tiny rubicks cube pieces. Now you have to solve the puzzle in order to own the hill again.

Mine, baby, mine!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1143 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I took you off the hill so I could rearrange the hill into tiny rubicks cube pieces. Now you have to solve the puzzle in order to own the hill again.
Mine, baby, mine!
I hired a lot of gays to do sex under the bushes around the hill. this bothered you a lot. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1144 May 14, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hired a lot of gays to do sex under the bushes around the hill. this bothered you a lot. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
There's a long line of David Beckhams -all but one is fake. You have fun trying to fondle (find) the "real" one.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1145 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
There's a long line of David Beckhams -all but one is fake. You have fun trying to fondle (find) the "real" one.
My hill.
you received a package. when you opened it, there were a lot of firecrackers inside. then they started to explode. it was so annoying you could hardly stand the loud explosions. you ran away from the hill to find a peaceful place. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1146 May 15, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you received a package. when you opened it, there were a lot of firecrackers inside. then they started to explode. it was so annoying you could hardly stand the loud explosions. you ran away from the hill to find a peaceful place. my hill now.:)
3 people came up to you, then left, and 3 more came & then left. This kept happening and was making you angry because they never say what they want, so you sold the hill to me.

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1147 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
3 people came up to you, then left, and 3 more came & then left. This kept happening and was making you angry because they never say what they want, so you sold the hill to me.
Mine now.
you love the hill so much. but when I built a statue of Saint Sebastian, a gay patron saint, you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1148 May 16, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you love the hill so much. but when I built a statue of Saint Sebastian, a gay patron saint, you left the hill. my hill now.:)
You left the hill because you wondered what it would feel like to leave for no reason.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1149 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You left the hill because you wondered what it would feel like to leave for no reason.
My hill.
I told a news photographer to steal a picture of you sunbathing nude. when you saw your nude picture in the newspaper the next day, you left the hill. my hill now.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1151 May 16, 2013
Adam wrote:
qandet1987
I am the king and I dream the wildest dreams about you.
I built a McDonalds on top of the hill. this attracted a lot of black people and you got so annoyed. you left the hill. my hill now.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1153 May 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You've gotta be kidding
he he :)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1154 May 17, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he he :)
lol.

:-D
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1155 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
lol.
:-D
he he he :)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1157 May 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie:)
Flirt.

Better to have a flirt than to have a hater.
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min RiccardoFire 7,409
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Bongo 123,604
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min kent 681,801
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min lil whispers 619,460
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min another viewer 982,293
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) 1 hr Robert Laity 22
News La. Governor to Summon National Guard (Jun '06) 4 hr Online Reality Bu... 20
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web