andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1110 Apr 27, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
hehe lol.
:-)
You love lemons so I threw you one and you ate it but it was genetically engineered to be 1000 times more sour than it should be. Your face puckered up and got stuck that way.
Mine.
I hired jack and jill
Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill came tumbling after.

so you left the hill and asked jack and jill if they are ok

my hill now :)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1111 Apr 27, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hired jack and jill
Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill came tumbling after.
so you left the hill and asked jack and jill if they are ok
my hill now :)
I left a haunted jack-in-the-box on the hill. It kept repeating the names "Jack and Jill". The repetition turned you on for David Beckham so you flew to Davids to "get some".

Mine!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1112 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I left a haunted jack-in-the-box on the hill. It kept repeating the names "Jack and Jill". The repetition turned you on for David Beckham so you flew to Davids to "get some".
Mine!
I hired someone to steal your wig. now you are bald. so you wear a hat to cover your baldness and left the hill to buy a new wig. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1113 Apr 29, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hired someone to steal your wig. now you are bald. so you wear a hat to cover your baldness and left the hill to buy a new wig. my hill now.:)
A new wig? I decided to share it and let you wear it. You put it on and I set fire to it. Burnt hair smells funny and made you leave the hill to avoid it.

Pew.

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1114 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
A new wig? I decided to share it and let you wear it. You put it on and I set fire to it. Burnt hair smells funny and made you leave the hill to avoid it.
Pew.
Mine again.
I hired someone to steal all your underwear. you can not function as the King of the Hill without any underwear. so you left the hill to buy some undies. my hill now.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1116 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Pew.
Mine again.
I hired a drag queen to tempt you. you left the hill and chased the drag queen because you thought he was a real woman. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1118 May 1, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hired a drag queen to tempt you. you left the hill and chased the drag queen because you thought he was a real woman. my hill now.:)
You had a realistic dream about being king of this hill. It was so realistic that you thought owning the hill was a dream. So you arent king anymore because you thought the real hill was a dream.

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1119 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You had a realistic dream about being king of this hill. It was so realistic that you thought owning the hill was a dream. So you arent king anymore because you thought the real hill was a dream.
Mine now.
you left the hill to participate in Miss Gay Universe. my hill now.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1120 May 1, 2013
Smartenuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Right "queenie."
hey, get a knife and stab yourself to death !!! lunatic !!! idiot !!! f***ck you !!! I hope you die soon !!! a***sshole !!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1121 May 2, 2013
Smartenuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Right "queenie."
You saw andet is more of a man than you and the thought of it killed you.

My hill now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1122 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You saw andet is more of a man than you and the thought of it killed you.
My hill now.
ha ha :) you have just insulted a cyber bully.

you can have the hill, it's all yours as of now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1125 May 3, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you left the hill to participate in Miss Gay Universe. my hill now.:)
You lost the hill to me because your computer can only type the letter "A" and it wont let you type "my hill now'.
:(
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1126 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You lost the hill to me because your computer can only type the letter "A" and it wont let you type "my hill now'.
:(
you planned to have your pe****nis removed so you will become the world's most beautiful woman. so you left the hill to see a doctor for surgery. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1128 May 4, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you planned to have your pe****nis removed so you will become the world's most beautiful woman. so you left the hill to see a doctor for surgery. my hill now.:)
You became depressed because the news said David Beckham was in an accident and needed to get a face transplant. Because of this all it took was a light push to knock you off the hill.

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1129 May 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You became depressed because the news said David Beckham was in an accident and needed to get a face transplant. Because of this all it took was a light push to knock you off the hill.
Mine again.
you wanted to look like Tina Turner: lioness hair, thick lips, short dress/skirt, no panties. so you left the hill to see a beautician, etc. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1130 May 4, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you wanted to look like Tina Turner: lioness hair, thick lips, short dress/skirt, no panties. so you left the hill to see a beautician, etc. my hill now.:)
I farted. That cleared you out.

Mine now...(cough). lol.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1131 May 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I farted. That cleared you out.
Mine now...(cough). lol.
ha ha :)

Iron Man 3 was shown with $160 million this weekend. so you left the hill to watch Iron Man 3 bulge. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1132 May 6, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha :)
Iron Man 3 was shown with $160 million this weekend. so you left the hill to watch Iron Man 3 bulge. my hill now.:)
That's funny. I really am gonna go see it tomorrow.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1133 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
That's funny. I really am gonna go see it tomorrow.
you went to see Iron Man 3. I am alone in the hill as the owner.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1134 May 8, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you went to see Iron Man 3. I am alone in the hill as the owner.:)
I made a clone and he came up to you and talked you into seeing The Great Gatsby movie Saturday. You went and I took the hill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dihydrocodeine Can you buy online. ?? (Jan '14) 7 min pete 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min ROCCO 739,575
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Seraphima 542,569
FIFA 15 Working Keys 10 min Posnez 1
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 11 min Isb 849
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 12 min yon 3,105
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Aura Mytha 227,525
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Charlie Sheen 259,525
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 601,093
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••