King of the hill! (game)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1090 Mar 31, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
after many years of being the king of the hill, you wanted to try something new. you left the hill to become The Queen of Soul. my hill now.:)
You never did your laundry and it's stacked up into a huge hill. I made you ruler of that hill and the real hill belongs to me.

:-)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1091 Mar 31, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
You never did your laundry and it's stacked up into a huge hill. I made you ruler of that hill and the real hill belongs to me.
:)

it is summer time. below the hill is a white sand beach where people enjoyed every minute of it. you left the hill just to enjoy the white sand beach. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1092 Apr 2, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is summer time. below the hill is a white sand beach where people enjoyed every minute of it. you left the hill just to enjoy the white sand beach. my hill now.:)
You lived in a fancy home on the hill but a rainstorm struck and flooded you away.

Mine, all mine!
:-D
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1093 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You lived in a fancy home on the hill but a rainstorm struck and flooded you away.
Mine, all mine!
:-D
i poured soapy water on the hill. slippery when wet. when you went out of the palace, you slipped down and out of the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1094 Apr 3, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i poured soapy water on the hill. slippery when wet. when you went out of the palace, you slipped down and out of the hill. my hill now.:)
Someone called the police on you for playing your music too loud. They were abusive and waterboarded you for it. You filed a wrongful persecution lawsuit and won $50,000,000. You decided you were now too rich to live on a hill so you left.

:-) Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1095 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Someone called the police on you for playing your music too loud. They were abusive and waterboarded you for it. You filed a wrongful persecution lawsuit and won $50,000,000. You decided you were now too rich to live on a hill so you left.
:-) Mine again.
I gave you some money to enjoy in Vegas. you left the hill and spent all the money on slot machines. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1096 Apr 4, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you some money to enjoy in Vegas. you left the hill and spent all the money on slot machines. my hill now.:)
:o

I called David Beckham to meet you and you both got a quickie and a vegas wedding. Then you guys spent your honeymoon on the Nevada Test Site. You started to glow green and spent several years at a cancer center because of plutonium exposure.

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1097 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
:o
I called David Beckham to meet you and you both got a quickie and a vegas wedding. Then you guys spent your honeymoon on the Nevada Test Site. You started to glow green and spent several years at a cancer center because of plutonium exposure.
Mine again.
with my magic power, I turned you into a dog called pluto. you left the hill to find a female dog called a ....... b***itch. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1098 Apr 5, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
with my magic power, I turned you into a dog called pluto. you left the hill to find a female dog called a ....... b***itch. my hill now.:)
I got a lot of unuetered male dogs to hump your leg. It drove you crazy because one after the other would try your leg. They were relentless :O

You left the hill because of humping dogs and didnt return because the dogs hung out there waiting for you to come back.

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1099 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I got a lot of unuetered male dogs to hump your leg. It drove you crazy because one after the other would try your leg. They were relentless :O
You left the hill because of humping dogs and didnt return because the dogs hung out there waiting for you to come back.
Mine now.

the smell of the dogs' poo made you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1100 Apr 6, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the smell of the dogs' poo made you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Pew. I swear I smell it for real., hehe.

I collected tons of dog poo and made you sit in it. You got very upset and left the hill to go wash off.

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1101 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Pew. I swear I smell it for real., hehe.
I collected tons of dog poo and made you sit in it. You got very upset and left the hill to go wash off.
Mine again.
I paid handsome man below the hill to wear an H&M underwear. you had some sleepless nights when you saw that man below the hill. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1102 Apr 7, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I paid handsome man below the hill to wear an H&M underwear. you had some sleepless nights when you saw that man below the hill. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
They're called H&M underwear because when Beckham's wearing them H&M stands for "H"andsome & "M"anly underwear.

You realized this about Beckham so you decided to find Beckham so he pose for you.

Mine now.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1103 Apr 7, 2013
*could
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1104 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
They're called H&M underwear because when Beckham's wearing them H&M stands for "H"andsome & "M"anly underwear.
You realized this about Beckham so you decided to find Beckham so he pose for you.
Mine now.
I saw the Jurassic Park today. I saw it many times before. when you learned about it, you left the hill right away. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1105 Apr 8, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the Jurassic Park today. I saw it many times before. when you learned about it, you left the hill right away. my hill now.:)
You went to Century theater to hold a vigil for everyone that died in the theater shooting. You said you'd stay there and camp out till better gun laws were enacted.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1106 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You went to Century theater to hold a vigil for everyone that died in the theater shooting. You said you'd stay there and camp out till better gun laws were enacted.
My hill.
he he

you kept dreaming about Bill and Monica. so you decided to leave the hill to avoid dreaming about them. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1107 Apr 22, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he he
you kept dreaming about Bill and Monica. so you decided to leave the hill to avoid dreaming about them. my hill now.:)
You got caught in something 'tight' and you couldn't get yourself free (it was david beckham and you gave him anal but got stuck).

Haha.........
Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1108 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You got caught in something 'tight' and you couldn't get yourself free (it was david beckham and you gave him anal but got stuck).
Haha.........
Mine now.
ha ha :)

I planted a lot of bananas around the hill. this attracted a lot of monkeys. one monkey learned how to do the finger. this annoyed you. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1109 Apr 25, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha :)
I planted a lot of bananas around the hill. this attracted a lot of monkeys. one monkey learned how to do the finger. this annoyed you. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
hehe lol.

You love lemons so I threw you one and you ate it but it was genetically engineered to be 1000 times more sour than it should be. Your face puckered up and got stuck that way.

Mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Highest Comandmen... 44,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min here 280,439
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 27,714
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min BoycottTarget 636,860
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 22 min nana 131
Laws against civilization 25 min Lerara 1
I never REALIZED........ 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr RiversideRedneck 968,645
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 11 hr WasteWater 4,707
More from around the web