King of the hill! (game)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1050 Mar 9, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he he :)
i offered money a hypnotist to hypnotize you to pack up and leave the hill. and you did. my hill now :)
I am still hypnotized and started to think it gave me super-human powers. I had the ability to stare at something and cause it to melt. I stared at your computer screen and it melted. This scared you and made you run away.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1051 Mar 9, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still hypnotized and started to think it gave me super-human powers. I had the ability to stare at something and cause it to melt. I stared at your computer screen and it melted. This scared you and made you run away.
My hill.
when you saw me ran away, it melted your heart and gave up your throne. i went back to the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1052 Mar 9, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
when you saw me ran away, it melted your heart and gave up your throne. i went back to the hill. my hill now.:)
Hi andet :-)

It is 5, in the year 200000bc. Congratulations. You are the first ever human being. Now you go sleep with some primates and carry on the species. There are no hills because everything is flat and undeveloped.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1053 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi andet :-)
It is 5, in the year 200000bc. Congratulations. You are the first ever human being. Now you go sleep with some primates and carry on the species. There are no hills because everything is flat and undeveloped.
My hill.
hi KO :)

one of the primates climbing the trees on the hill look like George W., so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1054 Mar 9, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi KO :)
one of the primates climbing the trees on the hill look like George W., so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
:-) Thats funny, hahaha.

You kept wanting to eat a McDonalds breakfast because you love pancakes. The mound of pancakes reminded you of the hill because they both look like a mound of something. It turned out that every time you took a bite of the pancakes you heard a small scream. You decided to investigate to find out what it was. You found out the hill was "feeling" every bite you took of the pancakes. You didnt want to hurt the hill anymore so you left.

This was actually a trick on my part. I spiked your drink with something that causes delusions. Bwahahaha. Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1055 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
:-) Thats funny, hahaha.
You kept wanting to eat a McDonalds breakfast because you love pancakes. The mound of pancakes reminded you of the hill because they both look like a mound of something. It turned out that every time you took a bite of the pancakes you heard a small scream. You decided to investigate to find out what it was. You found out the hill was "feeling" every bite you took of the pancakes. You didnt want to hurt the hill anymore so you left.
This was actually a trick on my part. I spiked your drink with something that causes delusions. Bwahahaha. Mine now.
the handsome security guard of the palace wanted sex with you. and he wanted it at the back. you refused and he got mad. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1056 Mar 9, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the handsome security guard of the palace wanted sex with you. and he wanted it at the back. you refused and he got mad. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
You got a job with McDonalds and loved how they give free meals. You ate too many Big Macs and rolled off your bed and cracked your head on the night stand. You passed out and didnt notice my pushing you off the hill.

Mine once again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1057 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You got a job with McDonalds and loved how they give free meals. You ate too many Big Macs and rolled off your bed and cracked your head on the night stand. You passed out and didnt notice my pushing you off the hill.
Mine once again.

i told you i saw the movie "Oz the Great and Powerful" starring the handsome and sexy James Franco. you left the hill right away to get a glimpse of James Franco. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1058 Mar 10, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i told you i saw the movie "Oz the Great and Powerful" starring the handsome and sexy James Franco. you left the hill right away to get a glimpse of James Franco. my hill now.:)
Poor andet. I poured super glue on you and then you got everything stuck to you.

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1059 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Poor andet. I poured super glue on you and then you got everything stuck to you.
Mine again.
i went to the clinic and have my myself checked up by my doctor. my doctor found out that i am 6 months pregnant. when i told you about this, you left the hill right away to have yourself checked up for pregnancy. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1060 Mar 10, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i went to the clinic and have my myself checked up by my doctor. my doctor found out that i am 6 months pregnant. when i told you about this, you left the hill right away to have yourself checked up for pregnancy. my hill now.:)
You got a telescope to view the night sky with. One night you saw a comet which was very bright and moving fast. You decided to start a religion because the comet reminded you of God (it was something in the heavens). So you gave up the hill to be leader of this church you made.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1061 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You got a telescope to view the night sky with. One night you saw a comet which was very bright and moving fast. You decided to start a religion because the comet reminded you of God (it was something in the heavens). So you gave up the hill to be leader of this church you made.
My hill.
the altar boy was so young and good looking. you kept smiling and looking at him. soon the police arrived to arrest you for being a pedophile. my hill now.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1062 Mar 10, 2013
??????
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1063 Mar 10, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
??????
:-)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1064 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1065 Mar 14, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the altar boy was so young and good looking. you kept smiling and looking at him. soon the police arrived to arrest you for being a pedophile. my hill now.:)

Something happened which made everyone look like Beckham to you. You got so full of David that it made you faint.

My hill :-)

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1066 Mar 14, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Both you had triplets, leaving you no time to manage the hill. Mine!

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1067 Mar 14, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>Both you had triplets, leaving you no time to manage the hill. Mine!
....Say what???.....
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1068 Mar 14, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Both you had triplets, leaving you no time to manage the hill. Mine!
after the triplets were born, 6 total, we made you as the godfather to all of them. so you left the hill because you wanted to live near the 6 triplets and enjoy taking care all 6 of them. my hill now.:)

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1069 Mar 15, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
....Say what???.....
LoL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 701,419
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,363
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Richard The Lion... 79,502
Arsonist strikes @ Little Rock Pregnancy Planni... 3 hr Cowards 2
The Last TRUMP (Donald Trump) Of God 3 hr Prophecy 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 995,743
Trump Jr met with a CONVICTED PEDOPHILE during ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 7