“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1030 Feb 11, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
Disgusting....another thread removed from tracker. CYA Dragoon..
Damn. Does this mean I have to give up half my stuff?

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1031 Feb 11, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>Damn. Does this mean I have to give up half my stuff?
Yep. Love ya - mean it!!
Hah!!!

Arcadia, LA.

#1032 Feb 11, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Love ya - mean it!!
Hah!!!
LoL :)

Arcadia, LA.

#1033 Feb 11, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Love ya - mean it!!
Hah!!!
In the divorce proceedings, it was revealed that the only assets I had, besides the hill, were two lollipops and a box of jawbreakers. The judge let me keep the lollipops and jawbreakers.

Your hill :(

Location hidden

#1034 Feb 11, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>In the divorce proceedings, it was revealed that the only assets I had, besides the hill, were two lollipops and a box of jawbreakers. The judge let me keep the lollipops and jawbreakers.

Your hill :(
Dearest Dragoon,
My attorney has filed a reversal, demanding all lollipops and jawbreakers.
P.S. I also want the cat.:-)

Arcadia, LA.

#1035 Feb 11, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest Dragoon,
My attorney has filed a reversal, demanding all lollipops and jawbreakers.
P.S. I also want the cat.:-)
Unfortunately, I have fallen on hard times since the divorce. I had to eat, and I couldn't afford groceries due to the alimony. Thus, the cat ended up as dinner. Too bad I couldn't afford some barbecue sauce so that I could've at least pretended that I wasn't eating cat!

You are more than welcome to any of the rats that now infest my shack since kitty's demise.

:0)

Location hidden

#1036 Feb 11, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, I have fallen on hard times since the divorce. I had to eat, and I couldn't afford groceries due to the alimony. Thus, the cat ended up as dinner. Too bad I couldn't afford some barbecue sauce so that I could've at least pretended that I wasn't eating cat!

You are more than welcome to any of the rats that now infest my shack since kitty's demise.

:0)
Cat abuse!! A call to SPCA resulted in you eating 3 squares a day in jail! Sold rats to science lab $$$$$$.
My work here is done!

Arcadia, LA.

#1037 Feb 11, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat abuse!! A call to SPCA resulted in you eating 3 squares a day in jail! Sold rats to science lab $$$$$$.
My work here is done!
After my stint in jail for eating Mr. Whiskers, I was no longer employable. My lawyer sued for "reverse" alimony on my behalf, and won.

My hill again (well, half mine :0)

Location hidden

#1038 Feb 11, 2013
Your lawyer is also my lawyer. He informs me of a clause in the original land agreement of the Hill in that is shall not be divided up. Due to breach of this it's open market on the hill. Being the only other person to know, it's first come first serve, so my hill now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1039 Feb 11, 2013
k-wire wrote:
Your lawyer is also my lawyer. He informs me of a clause in the original land agreement of the Hill in that is shall not be divided up. Due to breach of this it's open market on the hill. Being the only other person to know, it's first come first serve, so my hill now.
i prayed that there would be icy rain. and it did. when you stepped out of the castle, you slid down the hill and off the hill.
my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1040 Feb 12, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i prayed that there would be icy rain. and it did. when you stepped out of the castle, you slid down the hill and off the hill.
my hill now.:)
You get an intelligent pen - the smartest pen in the world. But it gains it's intelligence by sapping yours. Next thing you know, you're running for Congress - and winning.
You move off the hill to D.C.

Mine again.

Location hidden

#1041 Feb 12, 2013
A filming crew make you an offer you can't refuse to use the Hill as location scenes. Unfortunately they are doing a remake of /journey to the center of the Earth\. All the drilling and digging has destroyed the Hill and you decide to leave. Also, unfortunately for you, you did not know that part of it was only CGI and the Hill remains all OK.
My hill now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1042 Feb 12, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
You get an intelligent pen - the smartest pen in the world. But it gains it's intelligence by sapping yours. Next thing you know, you're running for Congress - and winning.
You move off the hill to D.C.
Mine again.
you applied as a male intern in DC. a gay congressman, a republican, offered you a luxurious apartment,$5,000 per month pocket money, expesive diamonds and golds. you left the hill because of your new luxurious lifestyle. my hill now.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1043 Feb 17, 2013
k-wire wrote:
A filming crew make you an offer you can't refuse to use the Hill as location scenes. Unfortunately they are doing a remake of /journey to the center of the Earth\. All the drilling and digging has destroyed the Hill and you decide to leave. Also, unfortunately for you, you did not know that part of it was only CGI and the Hill remains all OK.
My hill now.

i changed the spelling of My Hill into My Hell. because of this, you thought you are living in hell. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1044 Feb 21, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i changed the spelling of My Hill into My Hell. because of this, you thought you are living in hell. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
Sneaky.

Speaking of sneaks, you got arrested for sneaking around the neighborhood-people thought you were a prowler.

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1045 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Sneaky.
Speaking of sneaks, you got arrested for sneaking around the neighborhood-people thought you were a prowler.
Mine now.
You wanted to take a sneak peek of a new James Cameron movie. You left the hill soon. My hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1046 Mar 5, 2013
I think this thread's dead......
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1047 Mar 5, 2013
I think this thread's dead......
just respond to my last post, and i will respond to yours, and probably KWire etc will respond too.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1048 Mar 8, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanted to take a sneak peek of a new James Cameron movie. You left the hill soon. My hill now.:)
You went to the theater where James Holmes killed people. You were just curious but it backfired because you got flashbacks after leaving and deep sadness kept bothering you. Then you went to a therapist for help. She said to get off the hill to cure it so you did. But this therapist works for me and I told her to say that.....bwaahaha!

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1049 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You went to the theater where James Holmes killed people. You were just curious but it backfired because you got flashbacks after leaving and deep sadness kept bothering you. Then you went to a therapist for help. She said to get off the hill to cure it so you did. But this therapist works for me and I told her to say that.....bwaahaha!
Mine again.
he he :)

i offered money a hypnotist to hypnotize you to pack up and leave the hill. and you did. my hill now :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hidingfromyou 777,623
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Oxbow 560,292
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 21 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 33,169
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 30 min Ugly Truth from d... 16,458
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min Ugly Truth from d... 605,297
real music !!!! 4 r-e-a-l !!! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 6
What Is Right With the USA 1 hr Heinz Guderian 7
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 265,395
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr hpcaban 441,809
More from around the web