andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1010 Jan 21, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
You posted a few of these smileys :) and soon they took on a life of their own-they're alive and coming to get you. The horror of it scared you really bad and off the hill you went.
Mine again.
i hanged a lot of Condi Rice smiling pictures around the hill. you got so scared. you left the hill right away. my hill now.:)

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1011 Jan 22, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i hanged a lot of Condi Rice smiling pictures around the hill. you got so scared. you left the hill right away. my hill now.:)
Property taxes under Democrats have gotten to be more than you can afford, so you abandoned the hill. Mine!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1012 Jan 22, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Property taxes under Democrats have gotten to be more than you can afford, so you abandoned the hill. Mine!
I made an android of Cyan in Ca. She told you she wanted you and her to leave the hill for ever. By time you find out I have the hill. My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1013 Jan 22, 2013
k-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
I made an android of Cyan in Ca. She told you she wanted you and her to leave the hill for ever. By time you find out I have the hill. My hill.

i told you about a massage parlor with a happy ending. you left the hill in pursuit of happiness. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1014 Jan 29, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i told you about a massage parlor with a happy ending. you left the hill in pursuit of happiness. my hill now.:)
You thought being king of the hill meant for you stay on this page and not actually be on the hill. I then took it.

Ha!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1015 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You thought being king of the hill meant for you stay on this page and not actually be on the hill. I then took it.
Ha!
One requirement to become King of the Hill is to have hair on your head, chest, legs, etc. the problem is, you have no hair on your pubes because you hired a male prostitute to shave your pubes. so you left the hill for being bald down there. my hill.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1016 Jan 30, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
One requirement to become King of the Hill is to have hair on your head, chest, legs, etc. the problem is, you have no hair on your pubes because you hired a male prostitute to shave your pubes. so you left the hill for being bald down there. my hill.:)
:-) hehe.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1017 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
:-) hehe.
he he he :)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1018 Feb 7, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
You love watching t.v. so you were watching an andy griffith show marathon. Something 4th dimensional happened and you got sucked into the tv show and you got stuck there.

My hill.

Location hidden

#1019 Feb 7, 2013
I painted a large X on the hilltop. Lots of helicopters took this for a landing pad. The noise and activity drove you away. I removed the X and my hill now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1020 Feb 7, 2013
k-wire wrote:
I painted a large X on the hilltop. Lots of helicopters took this for a landing pad. The noise and activity drove you away. I removed the X and my hill now.
without your knowledge, i put the X back on the hill top. this attracted a lot of gays from the Air Force who thought you wanted some an***al sex. this scared you. you wanted to maintain the integrity of your arse***. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1021 Feb 8, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
without your knowledge, i put the X back on the hill top. this attracted a lot of gays from the Air Force who thought you wanted some an***al sex. this scared you. you wanted to maintain the integrity of your arse***. so you left the hill. my hill now.:)
However, the integrity of your arse was not protected. Those gays really did a number on you; so much so that you were left in critical condition in the intensive care ward at the hospital for several months. The doctors say you may never walk or poop normallly again.

My hill!(correction - our hill - hehe)

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Location hidden

#1022 Feb 8, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>However, the integrity of your arse was not protected. Those gays really did a number on you; so much so that you were left in critical condition in the intensive care ward at the hospital for several months. The doctors say you may never walk or poop normallly again.

My hill!(correction - our hill - hehe)
(That's right, Dragoon! Hah!)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1023 Feb 8, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
(That's right, Dragoon! Hah!)
i have lots of $$$ from working hard and some businesses. i used my $$$ to hire many gays with bulging muscles. you were full of huge gay c***ks in the mouth and arse***. because of this experience, you left the hill and live in an undisclosed location just like Dick Cheney. my hill now.:)

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Location hidden

#1024 Feb 9, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>i have lots of $$$ from working hard and some businesses. i used my $$$ to hire many gays with bulging muscles. you were full of huge gay c***ks in the mouth and arse***. because of this experience, you left the hill and live in an undisclosed location just like Dick Cheney. my hill now.:)
Disgusting....another thread removed from tracker. CYA Dragoon..
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1025 Feb 9, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
Disgusting....another thread removed from tracker. CYA Dragoon..
because of that experience, Dragon became a full time gay. he left you and the hill to chase a lot of d**cks in a gay bath house. my hill now.:)

Location hidden

#1026 Feb 9, 2013
In the publication Hills quarterly gazette I placed a misleading ad of a photo-shopped hill available. In reality this hill was all in a bad state and full of squatters and other undesirable persons. You thought you were obtaining such a bargain I managed to convince you to swap The Hill for one of these.
My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1027 Feb 9, 2013
k-wire wrote:
In the publication Hills quarterly gazette I placed a misleading ad of a photo-shopped hill available. In reality this hill was all in a bad state and full of squatters and other undesirable persons. You thought you were obtaining such a bargain I managed to convince you to swap The Hill for one of these.
My hill.
with my witchcraft power, i turned you into a drag queen. you immediately left the hill in order to buy a lot of bras and panties from Victoria's Secret. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1028 Feb 10, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
with my witchcraft power, i turned you into a drag queen. you immediately left the hill in order to buy a lot of bras and panties from Victoria's Secret. my hill now.:)
I invited you over for a drink. I slipped something into your drink when you weren't looking-a drug that makes you grow a beard that's able to grow forever. Soon your beard grew miles long and your feet got caught up in it and you fell over. You were stuck in the beard. I called a garbage truck to dump you in the landfill.

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1029 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I invited you over for a drink. I slipped something into your drink when you weren't looking-a drug that makes you grow a beard that's able to grow forever. Soon your beard grew miles long and your feet got caught up in it and you fell over. You were stuck in the beard. I called a garbage truck to dump you in the landfill.
Mine now.
and the landfill gradually turned into a very beautiful hill after years of dumping. you could not resist the beauty of the new hill so you left the original hill in order to become King of Garbage Hill. my hill now.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 min USSR 36,921
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Tony17 545,155
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Stilgar Fifrawi 744,259
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min I B Eagle 228,600
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min RADEKT 260,232
Is Christianity a Religion? (Nov '08) 27 min yon 89
Topix posters who are children of Satan the Devil 31 min Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min BenAdam 601,443
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr WesternNationsAWo... 174,211

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE