Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#990 Dec 30, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of AVATAR, i contacted one of the dragons to give you a ride for amusement. you did ride the dragon. what you did not know is, i told the dragon not to return you back to the hill. my hill now.:)
Sneaky.

:-)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#991 Dec 30, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Sneaky.
:-)
:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#992 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I used magic to turn you into a taxi cab. Tons of people get in you and drive all over.
My hill.
you left the hill to become a cab driver. you love the feeling of being able to help people travel from one place to another. my hill now.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#993 Jan 13, 2013
IDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Someone else ate cake, now we will all now never to trust you, still my hill! bqhahahhahaaa
someone below the hill blew you kisses, and you turned ruby red. you could not stand the temptation so you left the hill to open that b***tch's legs very wide. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#994 Jan 14, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
someone below the hill blew you kisses, and you turned ruby red. you could not stand the temptation so you left the hill to open that b***tch's legs very wide. my hill now.:)
Hahaha.... ROF.....hahaha......

Have to regain composure after that one!, hehe.

"Click. Click.", goes the strange noise. The clicking never stopped and it drove you off the hill. Ahhhh... peace and quiet finally... and my hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#995 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Hahaha.... ROF.....hahaha......
Have to regain composure after that one!, hehe.
"Click. Click.", goes the strange noise. The clicking never stopped and it drove you off the hill. Ahhhh... peace and quiet finally... and my hill.
he he :)

we were betting for Best Picture. you bet for Lincoln. I bet for Argo. Argo won Best Picture at last night's Golden Globes. so you left the hill since whoever wins, wins the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#996 Jan 15, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he he :)
we were betting for Best Picture. you bet for Lincoln. I bet for Argo. Argo won Best Picture at last night's Golden Globes. so you left the hill since whoever wins, wins the hill. my hill now.:)
You are an environmentalist and protested at nuclear sites. You heard one of those sites was cleaned up and you decided to test it yourself so you stood at ground zero collecting soil samples. You forgot your radiation suit and when you realized the radiation was on the hill you ran away.

I cast a spell and made the hill clean. My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#997 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You are an environmentalist and protested at nuclear sites. You heard one of those sites was cleaned up and you decided to test it yourself so you stood at ground zero collecting soil samples. You forgot your radiation suit and when you realized the radiation was on the hill you ran away.
I cast a spell and made the hill clean. My hill.
you and me auditioned for Julie Andrews singing contest. she said that anyone who can sing this, will own the hill:

****High on a hill was a lonely goatherd
Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo****

and i was able to sing the above. and you did not. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#998 Jan 16, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you and me auditioned for Julie Andrews singing contest. she said that anyone who can sing this, will own the hill:
****High on a hill was a lonely goatherd
Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo****
and i was able to sing the above. and you did not. my hill now.:)
You got a tooth chipped by using a recalled electric toothbrush. You're conceited so having less than perfect teeth was unbearable. You thought you cant own the hill anymore because you look funny so you left.

My hill.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#999 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You got a tooth chipped by using a recalled electric toothbrush. You're conceited so having less than perfect teeth was unbearable. You thought you cant own the hill anymore because you look funny so you left.
My hill.
Laughing hard at his chipped tooth, you got careless, fell off the hill, and broke your neck. Your funeral was very touching.

The hill is mine! Again!

:0)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1000 Jan 16, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing hard at his chipped tooth, you got careless, fell off the hill, and broke your neck. Your funeral was very touching.
The hill is mine! Again!
:0)
Haha.

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1001 Jan 16, 2013
Dragoon and I are back happily on our hill! We had a huge moat installed that securely surrounds the hill, and filled it with alligators, Piranha and 100 patrol boats manned by killer pirates to defend our home, OUR HILL!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1002 Jan 16, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
Dragoon and I are back happily on our hill! We had a huge moat installed that securely surrounds the hill, and filled it with alligators, Piranha and 100 patrol boats manned by killer pirates to defend our home, OUR HILL!!
i hired hundreds of completely nude Playboy bunnies to climb up the hill. all the killer pirates got weak and put down all their arms when they saw the lovely nudies. Dragoon was drooling and kept following one of the nude bunny down the hill. and you kept following Dragoon. all the pirates were all busy having sex with all the bunnies. the alligators and piranhas did not harm me and the lovely bunnies because were so lovable and fu**ckable. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1003 Jan 17, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i hired hundreds of completely nude Playboy bunnies to climb up the hill. all the killer pirates got weak and put down all their arms when they saw the lovely nudies. Dragoon was drooling and kept following one of the nude bunny down the hill. and you kept following Dragoon. all the pirates were all busy having sex with all the bunnies. the alligators and piranhas did not harm me and the lovely bunnies because were so lovable and fu**ckable. my hill now.:)
You are a collecter of super bowl stuff and collected so much that the entire hill is filled up with it. I kicked you off the hill and you didnt even notice it because you were busy with collecting more stuff.

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1004 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You are a collecter of super bowl stuff and collected so much that the entire hill is filled up with it. I kicked you off the hill and you didnt even notice it because you were busy with collecting more stuff.
Mine again.
you are a collector of used kotex. the authorities learned about this and awarded you with an award as a model citizen. you left the hill to attend the award ceremony. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1005 Jan 18, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a collector of used kotex. the authorities learned about this and awarded you with an award as a model citizen. you left the hill to attend the award ceremony. my hill now.:)
Haha, gross. That was funny.

You knew you're funny and decided to become a comedian. You auditioned for David Letterman and got the job. Now you're famous and dont want to be ruler of the hill because it's beneath you.

Mine again.

Arcadia, LA.

#1006 Jan 18, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
OUR HILL!!
Yeah, that's what I meant. LoL.

Arcadia, LA.

#1007 Jan 18, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwwwwww, and BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1008 Jan 18, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwwwwww, and BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
:) he he
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1009 Jan 21, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
:) he he
:)
You posted a few of these smileys :) and soon they took on a life of their own-they're alive and coming to get you. The horror of it scared you really bad and off the hill you went.

Mine again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 590,174
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Christian with Jesus 838,546
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min Truth Doctor 4,378
Permanenthiring.com Reviews 39 min samlavina 8
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 46 min razz58 2,405
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 99,967
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr NJ Constitutiona... 3,043
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 176,946
More from around the web