King of the hill! (game)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#965 Dec 16, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought you were an NFL player and you laid down on the field to claim it as yours. Then the football game started and you were trampled to death.
My hill.
when i woke up again walking on the field, all the football players ran away so scared they thought they saw a ghost. since they are so heavy and well built, one of them knocked you out while running so scared. i rolled you off the hill. my hill now.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#967 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
I gave you this video.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xz8l56j5Tg4XX
I made the video repeat (using a magic spell) without being able to stop. It drove you nuts and you passed out.
My hill.
The Hobbit movie is a very nice movie shown in a nearby theatre. this is the reason why you left the hill. my hill now.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#969 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
I sent 100 ghosts to haunt the hill. It worked, you left.
Mine now.
i can talk to the birds and chickens. i asked them to fly over your palace and make a lot of droppings. soon the palace was crowned and surrounded by all sorts of bird droppings and smelled so bad. you left the hill. my hill now.:)
UidiotRacesMAkew orldPeace

United States

#970 Dec 17, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i can talk to the birds and chickens. i asked them to fly over your palace and make a lot of droppings. soon the palace was crowned and surrounded by all sorts of bird droppings and smelled so bad. you left the hill. my hill now.:)
BUT YOU HAVE GHOSTS AND BIRD DROPPING === UN LIVABLE HILL - HAUNTING AND BIOHAZARD!
NO HILL FOR BOTH OF YOU!:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#971 Dec 18, 2012
UidiotRacesMAkeworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>BUT YOU HAVE GHOSTS AND BIRD DROPPING === UN LIVABLE HILL - HAUNTING AND BIOHAZARD!
NO HILL FOR BOTH OF YOU!:)
i showed all your anti military posts to the Army, Navy, Marines, etc. soon they were marching towards the hill to capture you. you fled to Mexico and begged for political asylum. my hill now.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#973 Dec 20, 2012
<quoted text>
You have such warmth and glow that many women wear you as a necklace. So much for ruling the hill...you're kinda busy.
Mine!
you were swimming nude in a small pool. when you came up, the bees nearby got annoyed and chased your butt off. my hill now.:)
UidiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#974 Dec 21, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i showed all your anti military posts to the Army, Navy, Marines, etc. soon they were marching towards the hill to capture you. you fled to Mexico and begged for political asylum. my hill now.:)
Did you k now the US veteran-for-peace throws their Medals away , and this group educate the soldiers to turn for good of the man kind , to stand for peace on the hill, soon some leave rank and file and come to save, My new hill know! BWHAHHAHHAHHAHAaaaa
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#975 Dec 21, 2012
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Did you k now the US veteran-for-peace throws their Medals away , and this group educate the soldiers to turn for good of the man kind , to stand for peace on the hill, soon some leave rank and file and come to save, My new hill know! BWHAHHAHHAHHAHAaaaa
i contacted all the idiots in the world to march towards the hill and protest. all of them extended their middle fingers at you. you got so annoyed you left the hill. my hill now.:)
UidiotRaceMAkeWo rldpeace

United States

#976 Dec 22, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i contacted all the idiots in the world to march towards the hill and protest. all of them extended their middle fingers at you. you got so annoyed you left the hill. my hill now.:)
70% of population according Poll had ruled war is unjust, so you Idiots lost the hill, My big hill know! BWHahhahaaa
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#977 Dec 22, 2012
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>70% of population according Poll had ruled war is unjust, so you Idiots lost the hill, My big hill know! BWHahhahaaa
i hired all men wearing panties to climb up the hill. you almost threw up. so you left the hill. my hill now :)
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWO LRDPeace

United States

#978 Dec 22, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i hired all men wearing panties to climb up the hill. you almost threw up. so you left the hill. my hill now :)
All man wearing pantie ran down hill tripping over each other after seeing pictures of Images of all ugliest woman in the world You still lost the hill , my big hill :)-
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#979 Dec 22, 2012
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOLRDPeace wrote:
<quoted text> All man wearing pantie ran down hill tripping over each other after seeing pictures of Images of all ugliest woman in the world You still lost the hill , my big hill :)-
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
i told a lot Christmas carolers that you have lots of money as gifts to all carolers. soon they began singing Christmas songs one group at a time. you had some sleepless night. you left the hill. my hill now :)
IDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#980 Dec 22, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i told a lot Christmas carolers that you have lots of money as gifts to all carolers. soon they began singing Christmas songs one group at a time. you had some sleepless night. you left the hill. my hill now :)
most have ear muffs and earplugs in stock , so you lost the Hill again, My hill !! WBHAHAHAHHAAA
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#982 Dec 22, 2012
IDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>most have ear muffs and earplugs in stock , so you lost the Hill again, My hill !! WBHAHAHAHHAAA
:)

i bought a stale Christmas cake just for you. you find it very delicious and thought it was fresh. you ended up with LBM. you left the hill and bought some antidiarrhea tabs. my hill now.:)
IDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#983 Dec 22, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
i bought a stale Christmas cake just for you. you find it very delicious and thought it was fresh. you ended up with LBM. you left the hill and bought some antidiarrhea tabs. my hill now.:)
Someone else ate cake, now we will all now never to trust you, still my hill! bqhahahhahaaa
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#984 Dec 23, 2012
IDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Someone else ate cake, now we will all now never to trust you, still my hill! bqhahahhahaaa
while you were sleeping, i placed you on a magic carpet i bought from iran long time ago. soon the magic carpet flew you to baghdad. my hill now :)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#985 Dec 25, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
while you were sleeping, i placed you on a magic carpet i bought from iran long time ago. soon the magic carpet flew you to baghdad. my hill now :)
I used magic to turn you into a taxi cab. Tons of people get in you and drive all over.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#986 Dec 25, 2012
<quoted text>
I used magic to turn you into a taxi cab. Tons of people get in you and drive all over.
My hill.
with my magic power, i turned you into a handsome male stripper. soon lots of mature fat women climbed up the hill and swooned at you. you left the hill first thing in the morning. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#988 Dec 29, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
with my magic power, i turned you into a handsome male stripper. soon lots of mature fat women climbed up the hill and swooned at you. you left the hill first thing in the morning. my hill now.:)
You found a machine sitting on the hill. You couldnt resist turning it on to see what it would do. It made mud, tons of it. Then the off switch was stuck and there was a mud slide. You were washed away forever. The only good thing was that there were tons of smiley avatars on the mud and looking at them made you feel better about losing the hill.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#989 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
You found a machine sitting on the hill. You couldnt resist turning it on to see what it would do. It made mud, tons of it. Then the off switch was stuck and there was a mud slide. You were washed away forever. The only good thing was that there were tons of smiley avatars on the mud and looking at them made you feel better about losing the hill.
My hill.
Speaking of AVATAR, i contacted one of the dragons to give you a ride for amusement. you did ride the dragon. what you did not know is, i told the dragon not to return you back to the hill. my hill now.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min nanoanomaly 981,306
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 673,248
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min ROCCO 104,712
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,620
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 1 hr YTubeNews 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Holy Child Jehova... 619,376
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Peter Ross 445,859
More from around the web