King of the hill! (game)
Knock off purse seller

United States

#921 Nov 21, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I throw a toy on the hill. You grab it and find out it's a squeaky toy. You start to squeeze it and soon are hypnotized by it. I take over the hill while you play with the toy.
My hill now
You "threw the baby out with the bath water" and child services went after you. You ended up sentenced to living in dirty bath water forever.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#922 Nov 21, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
You "threw the baby out with the bath water" and child services went after you. You ended up sentenced to living in dirty bath water forever.
My hill.
you are so rich and kingly that you bath yourself with milk. you swim in a milk pool just like Cleopatra. soon you found a handsome lover called Antony who is after for your wealth. one day, Antony died of vehicular accident. you became so depressed and bought 2 asps from a nearby pet store. you placed the 2 asps in a basket of figs. you placed your hand inside the basket and you were bitten by the asps that terminated you. in other words, my hill now. ha ha :)

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#923 Nov 23, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i reported you to the IRS about not paying your property tax, land and palace. soon you received an eviction notice from Uncle Sam. my hill now.:)
I promptly notified the IRS that Cyan is a distant cousin of Tim "Tax Cheat" Geitner. She was promptly forgiven by the IRS, and the eviction notice was rescinded. Hehehe.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#924 Nov 23, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
I promptly notified the IRS that Cyan is a distant cousin of Tim "Tax Cheat" Geitner. She was promptly forgiven by the IRS, and the eviction notice was rescinded. Hehehe.
you are fond of watching new movies on Fridays. there are always new movies shown in theaters every Friday. so you left the hill in order to stay in an apartment near the movie theaters in downtown. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#925 Nov 25, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are fond of watching new movies on Fridays. there are always new movies shown in theaters every Friday. so you left the hill in order to stay in an apartment near the movie theaters in downtown. my hill now.:)
You farted so loudly it blew you off the hill. Then you felt bad and watched this video to make you feel better:

You stayed off the hill for good because you thought the hill caused it.

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#926 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>
You farted so loudly it blew you off the hill. Then you felt bad and watched this video to make you feel better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =C3ZsJRmYqB8XX
You stayed off the hill for good because you thought the hill caused it.
Mine now.
you have no computer on the hill. you love some jokes. so you left the hill in order to use the computer in the library. and this is your favorite joke:

http://www.t-shirts-lemon.com/funny-t-shirts/...

my hill now :)

Arcadia, LA.

#927 Nov 26, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm rich. I had a movie theater built on the hill.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#928 Nov 26, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm rich. I had a movie theater built on the hill.
Your theater is huge-it seats 1000. You decided to sit in each seat for an hour before switching to the next one.

My hill now.

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#929 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>Your theater is huge-it seats 1000. You decided to sit in each seat for an hour before switching to the next one.

My hill now.
Cyan and her important and well- connected friends (cast of thousands..) filled the theatre, mansion (i.e., entire hill town) 24/7/365. No room for your kind and you are banished from our hill forever.
And we lived happily ever after (again).

Our Hill...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#930 Nov 26, 2012
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
Cyan and her important and well- connected friends (cast of thousands..) filled the theatre, mansion (i.e., entire hill town) 24/7/365. No room for your kind and you are banished from our hill forever.
And we lived happily ever after (again).
Our Hill...
impossible to live happily ever after. a lot of sexy gold diggers are trying to flash at dragon (monica style). they know dragon has a lot of $$$ and a weakness for young puss***. so this resulted in daily quarrels and finally divorce. both of you left the hill to find comfort somewhere. my hill now :)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#931 Nov 26, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
impossible to live happily ever after. a lot of sexy gold diggers are trying to flash at dragon (monica style). they know dragon has a lot of $$$ and a weakness for young puss***. so this resulted in daily quarrels and finally divorce. both of you left the hill to find comfort somewhere. my hill now :)
You had 100,000 t-shirts delivered to you from amazon but you put them on wrong and didn't know it-you put your legs in the arm holes! And then you messed up even worse because you put on ALL of them. Now you can't move because you look like a huge marshmallow man!

http://www.supergamer.cz/images/data/product_...

I rolled you off the hill and own it now.

Arcadia, LA.

#932 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
You had 100,000 t-shirts delivered to you from amazon but you put them on wrong and didn't know it-you put your legs in the arm holes! And then you messed up even worse because you put on ALL of them. Now you can't move because you look like a huge marshmallow man!
http://www.supergamer.cz/images/data/product_...
I rolled you off the hill and own it now.
Bwhahahahahhaaha!!!

Arcadia, LA.

#933 Nov 27, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two words - prenuptial agreement.

My hill!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#934 Nov 27, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two words - prenuptial agreement.
My hill!
You love pictures of yourself so you decided to have tons and tons of xrays taken of your head. You had so many you got cancer from the radiation exposure.

You died. My hill now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#935 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
You love pictures of yourself so you decided to have tons and tons of xrays taken of your head. You had so many you got cancer from the radiation exposure.
You died. My hill now.
:)

you left the hill because you suspect you have a cancer in the anu**s. so you went to your doctor in the city to have your anu***s checked. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#936 Nov 28, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
you left the hill because you suspect you have a cancer in the anu**s. so you went to your doctor in the city to have your anu***s checked. my hill now.:)
You love hearing your name so you bought a huge neon sign that says "andet!". The rain came and shorted out your sign and electrocuted you.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#937 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
You love hearing your name so you bought a huge neon sign that says "andet!". The rain came and shorted out your sign and electrocuted you.
My hill.
with my witchcraft power, i turned the hill into an ice, very slippery. when you walked, you slipped and down the hill and out of the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#938 Nov 29, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
with my witchcraft power, i turned the hill into an ice, very slippery. when you walked, you slipped and down the hill and out of the hill. my hill now.:)
I placed a 3D effigy of David Beckham in a hot air balloon. You went over and tried to have sex with it. You didnt notice that I launched the hot air balloon and you floated off the hill.

Mine again.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#939 Nov 29, 2012
<quoted text>
I placed a 3D effigy of David Beckham in a hot air balloon. You went over and tried to have sex with it. You didnt notice that I launched the hot air balloon and you floated off the hill.
Mine again.
you can't sleep at night because of David B. so you left the hill and went to an H&M store where life size images of David B in underwear can be seen. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#940 Nov 29, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't sleep at night because of David B. so you left the hill and went to an H&M store where life size images of David B in underwear can be seen. my hill now.:)
This news is really about you being on the lam for 2 years as a monkey:

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/10/24/mystery-...

You disguised yourself as a monkey because you heard David thinks they're cute. But now you're headed for a zoo....no more David and no more hill.

My hill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Gods r Delusion x... 683,713
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Frank N Stine 15,879
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 24 min Doctor REALITY 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Aerobatty 983,116
I'm very saddened by Kryie wanting away from Le... 51 min Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min Born Again Past JW 46,265
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Devoted Child Prayer 619,691
More from around the web