King of the hill! (game)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#901 Nov 5, 2012
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
And Dragoon & Cyan lived VERY happily after...($$$$$$ ;-)
with all Dragons $$$$, he was tempted to hire a lot of hookers. this hurt you so bad you left the hill. meanwhile, Dragon suffered from STDs and has to leave the hill to be examined in a clinic. my hill now.:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#902 Nov 6, 2012
It's lonely owning the hill all to yourself. I volunteered to be a neighbor on your hill. While you were running errands I packed up all your belongings and threw them done the hill. You returned to find them scattered and most upsetting of all your collection of china figurine dolls and dogs were broken; you left in search of exact replacements. my hill now.

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Location hidden

#903 Nov 7, 2012
Hey, with all that $$$$, I forgave Dragoon, got him the medical treatment he needed, and we recaptured the hill! He learned his lesson and we lived happily ever after....THE END.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#904 Nov 7, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
with all Dragons $$$$, he was tempted to hire a lot of hookers. this hurt you so bad you left the hill. meanwhile, Dragon suffered from STDs and has to leave the hill to be examined in a clinic. my hill now.:)
I must refer you to this earlier post.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T1006V6...

As you can see, I am immune to STDs thanks to (or because of) my former promiscuous ways. My Hill!

Oopps. I meant OUR hill.:0)

Arcadia, LA.

#905 Nov 7, 2012
Cyan in CA wrote:
Hey, with all that $$$$, I forgave Dragoon, got him the medical treatment he needed, and we recaptured the hill! He learned his lesson and we lived happily ever after....THE END.
There all lies, I tell ya; I did not have sexual relations with those women!

:0)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#906 Nov 7, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must refer you to this earlier post.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T1006V6...
As you can see, I am immune to STDs thanks to (or because of) my former promiscuous ways. My Hill!
Oopps. I meant OUR hill.:0)
You hate it when people "push your buttons" and being a voting machine you should know. You had so many buttons pushed last night that you puked from it. You "became" your puke and your dog ate you.

My hill.

Location hidden

#907 Nov 7, 2012
You inherit that dog (after all, no owner now) along with a cat. The cat stares at you all day and the dog requires much walking. Problem with living on a hill is not the walking down but the walking up. The combination of cat staring and climbing the hill 5 times a day with the dog leads you to exhaustion. You sell the hill (to me) to pay for a delightful condo by the sea and a sitter to look after the pets. My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#908 Nov 7, 2012
Cyan in CA wrote:
your first night of sex created an earthquake-like movement. it swayed the palace from side to side, became uprooted, then tumbled down the hill with you in it. my hill now.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#909 Nov 7, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
There all lies, I tell ya; I did not have sexual relations with those women!

on your first night with Cyan, you made a grave mistake. you entered the wrong hole. wrong is wrong. so she left you. you also left the hill to find a new ho34le. my hill now.:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#910 Nov 7, 2012
a new hole.

Location hidden

#911 Nov 8, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
your first night of sex created an earthquake-like movement. it swayed the palace from side to side, became uprooted, then tumbled down the hill with you in it. my hill now.:)
Yeh...but what a way to go!!:-)

We WILL be Back.....
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#912 Nov 10, 2012
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh...but what a way to go!!:-)
We WILL be Back.....
you are not qualified to rule the hill alone ? the hill needs only one ruler, not two. so, the hill kicked your arse. my hill now.:)

Arcadia, LA.

#913 Nov 10, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
on your first night with Cyan, you made a grave mistake. you entered the wrong hole. wrong is wrong. so she left you. you also left the hill to find a new ho34le. my hill now.:)
If done gently, there is no wrong hole.

Ours!

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#914 Nov 10, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
If done gently, there is no wrong hole.
Ours!
ha ha :)

your sex was 24/7. you were not able to function as a king of the hill. the hill kicked your arse***. my hill now.:)

Location hidden

#915 Nov 10, 2012
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>

We WILL be Back.....
The Terminator was not impressed with your take on his saying so he arrived from the future along with Back to the Futures Marty Fly/Doc and sent you and dragoon back to the future.
Bad for andet the Terminator is not discriminating on who is who when it comes to humans, and sent you with them also.
My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#916 Nov 10, 2012
k-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
The Terminator was not impressed with your take on his saying so he arrived from the future along with Back to the Futures Marty Fly/Doc and sent you and dragoon back to the future.
Bad for andet the Terminator is not discriminating on who is who when it comes to humans, and sent you with them also.
My hill.
when i was about to be sent back to the future when Michael J Fox grabbed my feet and told me to go back to hill as King. Michael J Fox asked you do a very important role in the Back to the Future film and leave the hill. my hill now.:)

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#917 Nov 13, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
when i was about to be sent back to the future when Michael J Fox grabbed my feet and told me to go back to hill as King. Michael J Fox asked you do a very important role in the Back to the Future film and leave the hill. my hill now.:)
You started dancing when got the hill, but your dancing irritated a colony of ants. They came up and carried you away.
My hill now.

Location hidden

#918 Nov 13, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>You started dancing when got the hill, but your dancing irritated a colony of ants. They came up and carried you away.
My hill now.
You invited Dragoon and I to dinner on your hill. When you weren't looking we slipped a mickey into your drink. We then had our driver transport you down the hill to the airport and on to a one-way flight to Turkey. Without your proper ID, visa, etc. you were thrown into a Turkish jail for 10 years. However, we stayed in touch with you and were relieved to hear that you totally enjoy the Turkish bathhouse at the jail and are kept quite busy in the workhouse weaving Turkish towels. OUR HILL!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#919 Nov 13, 2012
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
You invited Dragoon and I to dinner on your hill. When you weren't looking we slipped a mickey into your drink. We then had our driver transport you down the hill to the airport and on to a one-way flight to Turkey. Without your proper ID, visa, etc. you were thrown into a Turkish jail for 10 years. However, we stayed in touch with you and were relieved to hear that you totally enjoy the Turkish bathhouse at the jail and are kept quite busy in the workhouse weaving Turkish towels. OUR HILL!!!
i reported you to the IRS about not paying your property tax, land and palace. soon you received an eviction notice from Uncle Sam. my hill now.:)

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#920 Nov 21, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i reported you to the IRS about not paying your property tax, land and palace. soon you received an eviction notice from Uncle Sam. my hill now.:)
I throw a toy on the hill. You grab it and find out it's a squeaky toy. You start to squeeze it and soon are hypnotized by it. I take over the hill while you play with the toy.
My hill now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min oneear69 688,778
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 23 min Johnny 10
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 23 min Demothieves 37,093
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 32 min Johnny 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 988,532
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 55 min My opinion 6,549
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr oneear69 121,925
More from around the web