King of the hill! (game)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#820 Sep 30, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i hired a barber to cut your hair. what you did not know is that i told the barber to make you bald. after the haircut, you looked in front of the mirror. you got so mad and left the hill to buy a toupe. my hill now.:)
You threw a huge party but something went wrong, you ended up becoming conjoined with 50 people. You all shared the same spine. You couldn't fit through doors anymore. Then you fell down and couldn't get up so I kicked you off the hill and took it over.

Mine now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#821 Sep 30, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
You threw a huge party but something went wrong, you ended up becoming conjoined with 50 people. You all shared the same spine. You couldn't fit through doors anymore. Then you fell down and couldn't get up so I kicked you off the hill and took it over.
Mine now.
you are one of those men who love to wear panties. you left the hill to buy some panties from Victoria's Secret. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#822 Oct 1, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one of those men who love to wear panties. you left the hill to buy some panties from Victoria's Secret. my hill now.:)
You have really bad luck. 1st you wish you had more free time so you are put into solitary confinement in a maximum security prison and now have 24 hours a day all to yourself. Then you wish you didn't have so much free time so instead you were put in a concentration camp where they still make number plates for 18 hours of everyday. Yep, Ball & Chain, big ugly guard with a whip and just barely porridge for each meal. Now you wish for a balanced amount of work and free time but instead you are put in the isolation cell for half the day and in the concentration camp the other half.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#823 Oct 1, 2012
<quoted text>
You have really bad luck. 1st you wish you had more free time so you are put into solitary confinement in a maximum security prison and now have 24 hours a day all to yourself. Then you wish you didn't have so much free time so instead you were put in a concentration camp where they still make number plates for 18 hours of everyday. Yep, Ball & Chain, big ugly guard with a whip and just barely porridge for each meal. Now you wish for a balanced amount of work and free time but instead you are put in the isolation cell for half the day and in the concentration camp the other half.
My hill.
:)

with my witchcraft power, i made your hair to be always "bad hair days". so you left the hill to buy a wig to cover your bad hair. my hill now.:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#824 Oct 2, 2012
I played Peer Gynt's Hall of the Mountain King at the foot of your hill. This awoke the giant king, from the nearby mountains, who came to claim the hill as his new mountain. You had to leave because of this King. I then played soothing music to calm him back to sleep, and took the hill.
My hill again now.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#825 Oct 2, 2012
kik-wire wrote:
I played Peer Gynt's Hall of the Mountain King at the foot of your hill. This awoke the giant king, from the nearby mountains, who came to claim the hill as his new mountain. You had to leave because of this King. I then played soothing music to calm him back to sleep, and took the hill.
My hill again now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zf2aIVKp1OYXX
You cast a spell to fortify the hill against intruders but instead you get giant mutated kitties that eat you alive.

my hill baby!

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Location hidden

#826 Oct 2, 2012
I airlifted a humongous sound system to the top of the hill. Then I proceeded to play Barry Manilow music non-stop for 8 weeks. Highly amplified, 24/7, until you ran down the hill screaming, with blood dripping out of your ears. I can definitely "Smile without you" now - my hill.
Not fooled by Phils sock

Denver, CO

#827 Oct 2, 2012
Cyan in CA wrote:
I airlifted a humongous sound system to the top of the hill. Then I proceeded to play Barry Manilow music non-stop for 8 weeks. Highly amplified, 24/7, until you ran down the hill screaming, with blood dripping out of your ears. I can definitely "Smile without you" now - my hill.
rof

:-)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#828 Oct 2, 2012
Not fooled by Phils sock wrote:
<quoted text>
rof
:-)
i collected a lot of used unwashed socks and hang them around the hill. they smell so bad, you left the hill. my hill now.:)

Location hidden

#829 Oct 3, 2012
With noise cancelling headphones and a new washing machine I'm all set for life on the hill. Except as I won't share you leave in a huff.
My hill now.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#830 Oct 3, 2012
rabid dogs mauled you so that left me to take over the hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#831 Oct 3, 2012
rabid dogs mauled you so that left me to take over the hill.
a very horny dog thought you were a female dog and keep chasing you. so you left the hill and avoid some doggie fashion. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#832 Oct 5, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
a very horny dog thought you were a female dog and keep chasing you. so you left the hill and avoid some doggie fashion. my hill now.:)
hehe

You decided to become an actor. Your presence completely reshapes the movies and makes them blockbuster hits that intelligent people actually want to watch. Your fame grows exponentially and before you know it, you become a virtual god to the whole world. Owning the hill was no longer attractive to you so you left.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#833 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
hehe
You decided to become an actor. Your presence completely reshapes the movies and makes them blockbuster hits that intelligent people actually want to watch. Your fame grows exponentially and before you know it, you become a virtual god to the whole world. Owning the hill was no longer attractive to you so you left.
My hill.
[:) wow, i wish i was like Christian Bale, an Oscar award, and top grossing Batman movies, and good looks.]

with the money i made from being a box office actor (he he ), i bought the hill from you. and you agreed. my hill now.:)

Location hidden

#834 Oct 6, 2012
The fame, fortune and looks were all glamour only. After a while you returned to yourself and were not offered any more Hollywood roles.
I offer you another glamour in the form of a witch spell of eternal looks/youth/acting ability in exchange for the hill. You accept.
My hill now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#835 Oct 6, 2012
kik-wire wrote:
The fame, fortune and looks were all glamour only. After a while you returned to yourself and were not offered any more Hollywood roles.
I offer you another glamour in the form of a witch spell of eternal looks/youth/acting ability in exchange for the hill. You accept.
My hill now.
i accepted a role as a drag queen mother of Lindsay Lohan. so you left the hill in order to watch how i slapped Lindsay Lohan and how she slapped me back. a tearjerker movie. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#836 Oct 6, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i accepted a role as a drag queen mother of Lindsay Lohan. so you left the hill in order to watch how i slapped Lindsay Lohan and how she slapped me back. a tearjerker movie. my hill now.:)
You keep exploding and dont know why. Even just thinking about owning the hill makes you explode.

My hill.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#837 Oct 6, 2012
When it was announced that President Obama was giving away free cell phones, you left the hill to get yours.

The hill is mine :0)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#838 Oct 6, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
When it was announced that President Obama was giving away free cell phones, you left the hill to get yours.
The hill is mine :0)
when you opened the cell phone, there was a message that you have to return the cell phone if you vote for Romney. so you left the hill in order to return the cell phone since you plan to vote for Romney. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#839 Oct 6, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
when you opened the cell phone, there was a message that you have to return the cell phone if you vote for Romney. so you left the hill in order to return the cell phone since you plan to vote for Romney. my hill now.:)
You had a very bad bladder infection which caused you to pee a lot. It got to the point where you were sick of peeing so much so you decided to deal with it by holding it in till you really had to go. You held it in too long and flooded yourself right off the hill.

Haha, my hill again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Riverside Rednek 51,756
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 445,969
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min kent 693,164
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 58 min Doctor REALITY 33
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 1 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr whatgod 991,937
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 8 hr c840xba 26
More from around the web