King of the hill! (game)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#796 Sep 22, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
You like paper airplanes so much that you wished everything was made out of paper. But the paper is right underneath a blowtorch. So much for the hill, it was a paper hill and burned down.
My hill.
i hired a gay who is expert in blowing. he then blew you off the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#797 Sep 22, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i hired a gay who is expert in blowing. he then blew you off the hill. my hill now.:)
You got a new bookcase but it's radioactive...and it's spreading. Soon everything you own and the hill itself is very radioactive. You decided to leave or risk death. You're glowing green though and will have to live with it and it's a constant reminder to never own the hill again.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#798 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
You got a new bookcase but it's radioactive...and it's spreading. Soon everything you own and the hill itself is very radioactive. You decided to leave or risk death. You're glowing green though and will have to live with it and it's a constant reminder to never own the hill again.
My hill.
i gave you about 5 lbs of pork. after cooking and eating, you felt pain in your nape, heels and ankle. you even had some headache. so you left the hill to buy some pain medication. my hill now.:)
Flying Spaghetti Monster

San Francisco, CA

#799 Sep 22, 2012
Alas, the world unexpectedly ended on 9/22/12, leaving only the FSM to claim the hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#800 Sep 23, 2012
Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:
Alas, the world unexpectedly ended on 9/22/12, leaving only the FSM to claim the hill.
FSM means Flying Spaghetti Monster. meaning, always flying and never touched or landed on the hill. you can't claim the hill if you are not on the hill. my hill now.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#801 Sep 23, 2012
You went on a crime spree stealing mens underwear from 200 stores. This way you have underwear that reminds you of..........
http://i46.tinypic.com/2zfield.jpg

However, there was a witness who called the cops on you. In jail you knew you'd be off the hook as long as you use David Beckham as the cornerstone of your defence.("Yes, yes. David Beckham's the cornerstone of my defence. There. I said it.", you said to yourself.) It failed though and you were sentenced to 100 years in prison.

My hill.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#802 Sep 24, 2012
I tell you David Beckham is modelling underwear in one of the 200 stores, but as it is invite only you will need a reason to be there. You decide your reason is to return the stolen underwear. This takes a long time. Time enough for me to claim the hill. My hill.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#803 Sep 25, 2012
kik-wire wrote:
I tell you David Beckham is modelling underwear in one of the 200 stores, but as it is invite only you will need a reason to be there. You decide your reason is to return the stolen underwear. This takes a long time. Time enough for me to claim the hill. My hill.
You had an awesome fedora hat to parade down the street with. Conveniently, a bunch of guys from the mob wielding tommy guns and fedoras in a convertible Cadillac drive past your parade. They were being chased by twelve S.W.A.T vans, two rooftop snipers, and twenty news choppers after pulling the biggest bank heist in a century. Because of your fedora, one of the snipers with an itchy trigger finger unloads a shot on someone he thinks is the fall guy, and BAM, you wake up in a hospital. Luckily, you just passed out, but your poor fedora...well, let's just say it wasn't pretty.

My hill.

Location hidden

#806 Sep 26, 2012
The Mob are grateful to me for taking the sniper hit to my awesome fedora that is no more :(
In recompense they grant me a wish. I tell them I wish to reclaim the hill. They storm the hill and all leave in fear of reprisals.
My hill again now.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#807 Sep 26, 2012
I steal a huge snow blower from Switzerland and blow it at the hill. The hill gets icy and you slide down, get injured and taken to the hospital. I wear snow boots and reclaim the hill.

My hill now.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#808 Sep 26, 2012
True Truth wrote:
I steal a huge snow blower from Switzerland and blow it at the hill. The hill gets icy and you slide down, get injured and taken to the hospital. I wear snow boots and reclaim the hill.
My hill now.
You clone yourself but 5 minutes later both of you exploded.

My hill.

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#810 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>
You clone yourself but 5 minutes later both of you exploded.
My hill.
Not looking where you were walking after you top the hill, you slip on a piece of fleshy matter from the clones and go tumbling down the hill like Jack and Jill. You bumped your head on a rock on the way down which gave you amnesia so you forgot all about the hill. Luckily for me, I happened to be passing by to witness your misfortune and reclaim the hill for myself. My hill.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#812 Sep 28, 2012
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Not looking where you were walking after you top the hill, you slip on a piece of fleshy matter from the clones and go tumbling down the hill like Jack and Jill. You bumped your head on a rock on the way down which gave you amnesia so you forgot all about the hill. Luckily for me, I happened to be passing by to witness your misfortune and reclaim the hill for myself. My hill.
You ate too much indian food and exploded.

My hill.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#813 Sep 28, 2012
King of the Hill calls 9-11 an Inside Job (Parody)| 911Blogger.com911blogger.com/news/2006.../kin...
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
King of the Hill calls 9-11 an Inside Job (Parody). Submitted by Michael on Wed, 11/01/2006 - 8:00am. Hank Hill speaks his mind about President Bush, the Iraq ...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#814 Sep 29, 2012
rider wrote:
King of the Hill calls 9-11 an Inside Job (Parody)| 911Blogger.com911blogger.com/news/2006.../kin...
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
King of the Hill calls 9-11 an Inside Job (Parody). Submitted by Michael on Wed, 11/01/2006 - 8:00am. Hank Hill speaks his mind about President Bush, the Iraq ...
i brought a horse for you to ride since you are a rider. the horse ran very fast and far away from the hill. my hill now.:)

Since: Jul 12

I Am Whatever U Say I Am

#815 Sep 29, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i brought a horse for you to ride since you are a rider. the horse ran very fast and far away from the hill. my hill now.:)
It was easy. I showed him my boobs.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#816 Sep 29, 2012
KellyP_Onuandher wrote:
<quoted text>
It was easy. I showed him my boobs.
The hill inexplicably got hit with a horrid stench of stale cheese. It was so bad you choked to death and died.

My hill.

Location hidden

#817 Sep 29, 2012
Mice like cheese, but rats like stale cheese. The hill was over-run with them. You fled fearing plague. I hired the pied piper to lead the rats away and claimed the hill.
My hill now.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#818 Sep 29, 2012
kik-wire wrote:
Mice like cheese, but rats like stale cheese. The hill was over-run with them. You fled fearing plague. I hired the pied piper to lead the rats away and claimed the hill.
My hill now.
OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) took you over and you decided to write a letter but couldn't stop. After that letter was finished you wrote another one. Then you wrote another one, and another and another. This kept you so busy that you didnt see me take over the hill.

Mine now.
:-)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#819 Sep 29, 2012
<quoted text>
OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) took you over and you decided to write a letter but couldn't stop. After that letter was finished you wrote another one. Then you wrote another one, and another and another. This kept you so busy that you didnt see me take over the hill.
Mine now.
:-)
i hired a barber to cut your hair. what you did not know is that i told the barber to make you bald. after the haircut, you looked in front of the mirror. you got so mad and left the hill to buy a toupe. my hill now.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 3 min ggn gay 579
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min MrAnderson9 880,235
Private Placement Program for Indian Investors ... (Nov '12) 21 min rahuk 16
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 47 min dollarsbill 8,291
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Into The Night 3,986
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr sangili karuppan 7,649
selena coleman (Aug '12) 2 hr Imetuatatittybar 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr marge 603,438
More from around the web