King of the hill! (game)

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 63
Next Last
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#1 Feb 18, 2012
I got this from another place and here's how it goes.........

TO PLAY: Just claim the "hill" as yours by saying what you did to the person who claimed the hill before you. And the next person comes and de-hill you and so on.

I'll start by just climbing on the hill and plant my flag. My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 18, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
I got this from another place and here's how it goes.........
TO PLAY: Just claim the "hill" as yours by saying what you did to the person who claimed the hill before you. And the next person comes and de-hill you and so on.
I'll start by just climbing on the hill and plant my flag. My hill.
the hill became mine when i sang, "the hills are alive with the sound of music" Julie Andrews style. my hill.
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#3 Feb 18, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the hill became mine when i sang, "the hills are alive with the sound of music" Julie Andrews style. my hill.
I inserted a subliminal in your song which said, "What hill?" This made you fall off and I now have the hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 18, 2012
<quoted text>
I inserted a subliminal in your song which said, "What hill?" This made you fall off and I now have the hill.
lol omg :)

i bought dog poo and smells very bad. you could not stand the smell. i now have the hill.:)
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#5 Feb 18, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol omg :)
i bought dog poo and smells very bad. you could not stand the smell. i now have the hill.:)
I cast a spell and put it in a small jar long ago in case of poop smells called "In case of dog poop smell, break glass".

I broke the glass and now I can breath. You were still mesmerized by the small jar and didn't notice my moving the hill into my yard. I put up a fence around it. My hill.

:-)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 Feb 18, 2012
<quoted text>
I cast a spell and put it in a small jar long ago in case of poop smells called "In case of dog poop smell, break glass".
I broke the glass and now I can breath. You were still mesmerized by the small jar and didn't notice my moving the hill into my yard. I put up a fence around it. My hill.
I climbed the apple tree that is in my yard but hangs over your fence. I threw apples at you until I knocked you off the hill, and then I fell out of the tree. My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 18, 2012
<quoted text>
ha ha ha :)
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#8 Feb 19, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha :)
hehe
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#9 Feb 19, 2012
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I climbed the apple tree that is in my yard but hangs over your fence. I threw apples at you until I knocked you off the hill, and then I fell out of the tree. My hill.
I have a friend whose a letter carrier. She delivered mail to you-it's one envelope. When you opened it, a fog enveloped you and the hill. I then moved the hill to my garage and shut the door. You had already fallen off and still remained in the fog.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 19, 2012
<quoted text>
I have a friend whose a letter carrier. She delivered mail to you-it's one envelope. When you opened it, a fog enveloped you and the hill. I then moved the hill to my garage and shut the door. You had already fallen off and still remained in the fog.
i brought a magician to your garage. he just made some gestures and spoke something which he only could understand. then the garage opened. you were asleep soundly. we brought back the hill to where it came from. i am now i'm the current hill owner.
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#12 Feb 20, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i brought a magician to your garage. he just made some gestures and spoke something which he only could understand. then the garage opened. you were asleep soundly. we brought back the hill to where it came from. i am now i'm the current hill owner.
You saw a flyer I had made. It said there was a convention of new hill owners in Germany so you went. But it was a one-way ticket and you got stuck there forever.

My hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#13 Feb 20, 2012
<quoted text>
You saw a flyer I had made. It said there was a convention of new hill owners in Germany so you went. But it was a one-way ticket and you got stuck there forever.
My hill.
ha ha :)
i contacted Aladdin and he game me a free ride with his flying carpet. when we arrived at the hill, you were asleep and Aladdin put you in the flying carpet still sleeping, and flew you far away. my hill.
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

#14 Feb 20, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha :)
i contacted Aladdin and he game me a free ride with his flying carpet. when we arrived at the hill, you were asleep and Aladdin put you in the flying carpet still sleeping, and flew you far away. my hill.
I brought a bag full of Chinese ghosts with long teeth and long nails from Beijing. I took a helicopter ride and opened the bag, dropped the bag on your hill. The ghosts are now freed and roam around the hill. That scares the hell out of the inhabitants of the hill. They ran away and abandoned the hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 20, 2012
the examiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I brought a bag full of Chinese ghosts with long teeth and long nails from Beijing. I took a helicopter ride and opened the bag, dropped the bag on your hill. The ghosts are now freed and roam around the hill. That scares the hell out of the inhabitants of the hill. They ran away and abandoned the hill.
luckily, i always bring with me a holy cross. when the ghosts saw the cross they got scared and disapeared. i am now the sole owner of the hill.
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#16 Feb 21, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
luckily, i always bring with me a holy cross. when the ghosts saw the cross they got scared and disappeared. i am now the sole owner of the hill.
You thought 'the hill' was an ant hill 10 yards away so you went there and planted your flag on it.

My hill now.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 21, 2012
<quoted text>
You thought 'the hill' was an ant hill 10 yards away so you went there and planted your flag on it.
My hill now.
the ants told me to piss off so i left. then i saw the real hill and you were not there. you were having a good time in a party drinking and you forgot where the hill is. the hill is mine.

“Hey ,yawl !”

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#18 Feb 21, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the ants told me to piss off so i left. then i saw the real hill and you were not there. you were having a good time in a party drinking and you forgot where the hill is. the hill is mine.
I kicked your azz off the hill. Now its mine.Im Queen of the Hill.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#19 Feb 21, 2012
Dixie Diva wrote:
<quoted text>I kicked your azz off the hill. Now its mine.Im Queen of the Hill.
the hill did not accept you. the hill kicked your ass. the hill only wants a king. i now own the hill.
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#20 Feb 21, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the hill did not accept you. the hill kicked your ass. the hill only wants a king. i now own the hill.
hahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahaha

That was a good one! Creative!!

I like it.

Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#21 Feb 21, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were playing Family Feud and all the answers came back "Get off the hill", so you left because you wanted to win the game.

Then I casually took it over. My hill now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 63
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Feds Are Playing A Very Dangerous Game 13 min FUNG 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Rosa_Winkel 753,764
The Many Secrets Of Kay Hagan...Lindsey Graham.... 27 min FUNG 7
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 35 min bmz 96,462
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 38 min bmz 37,358
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 43 min Little Voice 174
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min marge 550,997
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 262,096
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr BenAdam 602,855

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE