Salvation Army bell ringers?? Yuk!!!!!

Salvation Army bell ringers?? Yuk!!!!!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fred_R

Commerce City, CO

#1 Dec 8, 2010
Salvation Army bell ringers?? Yuk!!!!!

There's a reason I said yuk.

Sal(i)vation Army treats the poor like crap-all their locations do it (I call them "Salivation Army" because they "salivate" at the thought of abusing the poor). But a person would only notice it if they tried to use them for help more than once. They verbally abuse people & half the time the poor person walks away with no help (even though you sat through their abusive, hostile mouths).

They abuse with such frequency that I can't list them all-not enough room in this post to fit it all. So, I'll give one example :

Poor person: I need some food help.(said in a friendly way)

Salivation Army staff person : Why should I help YOU?! Because you're poor?! I hate poor people. Fuck off and die.

If you want to help poor people, find someone in need & give it to them DIRECTLY - otherwise *this* is what your money is paying for, ABUSES.

Btw, I speak from many personal experiences. What you just read happened to me and my family & these experiences stretch out over years.
Fred_R

Commerce City, CO

#2 Dec 8, 2010
P.S. And btw, sometimes after the person(s) get abused, they may or may not get the help they came in for.
Fred_R

Commerce City, CO

#4 Dec 8, 2010
Grace Van Twillerspitt wrote:
No one from the religious group Salvation Army cussed at you as you claim. You are also suffering delusions.
You were there when these things occurred? Then it is you who suffers from "delusions".

Salvation Army doesn't have people who cuss/abuse? Anyone who believes evil can't exist in a religious group is naive. No doubt you also think radical Islam doesn't exist either, "There's no evil in them! They claim to be believers of Islam!!"

And btw, resorting to insults (i.e.'delusions') comes from those who have no basis for their words and know it so they attempt to slam what you say with insults because of it. In other words, truth hurts when it's heard so the insults fly out. Doesn't change reality though.... though you feel it will 'somehow' and because you'll sling more "I'm desperate to slam what you've said" insults I'll say ahead of time "Have at it."

Chances are however, in addition to what I said above about your being desperate, you also work or volunteer with them. How I can tell is the fact **you're so insistent** they do 'no wrong'. ONLY a worker or volunteer would act in this manner - that explains the insulting as well. Thanks for that btw, it just verifies what I just accused your group of doing. To that I have only this to say..........

LIVE WITH IT. ABUSERS GET CALLED ON THEIR ACTIONS EVENTUALLY. DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T DO IT THEN.

(P.S. The caps were used for emphasis ONLY, not yelling. This site doesn't offer text formatting in posts, if it did I would've used that instead.)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 8, 2010
Fred_R wrote:
Salvation Army bell ringers?? Yuk!!!!!
There's a reason I said yuk.
Sal(i)vation Army treats the poor like crap-all their locations do it (I call them "Salivation Army" because they "salivate" at the thought of abusing the poor). But a person would only notice it if they tried to use them for help more than once. They verbally abuse people & half the time the poor person walks away with no help (even though you sat through their abusive, hostile mouths).
They abuse with such frequency that I can't list them all-not enough room in this post to fit it all. So, I'll give one example :
Poor person: I need some food help.(said in a friendly way)
Salivation Army staff person : Why should I help YOU?! Because you're poor?! I hate poor people. Fuck off and die.
If you want to help poor people, find someone in need & give it to them DIRECTLY - otherwise *this* is what your money is paying for, ABUSES.
Btw, I speak from many personal experiences. What you just read happened to me and my family & these experiences stretch out over years.
No they are not all like that. Many of the Salvation Army are volunteers themselves and many don't have a lot of money either. They volunteer to give back of themselves and to try and help others.

My uncle was one of those people, he didn't have a lot of money but what he did have he was more than happy to share.

I am sorry that you have found someone that has treated you harshly but please don't assume that they are all the same.
Fred_R

Commerce City, CO

#6 Dec 8, 2010
Nevermind "Grace".

I work undercover turning in criminals and know what to look for regarding 'people who are not what they appear', and YOU are nothing more than a troll.

What gives you away???? 1)location 'hidden'. 2)laughable last name. 3)photo that doesn't match the face of someone who'd be using software or a proxy to make their location 'hidden'.

You'd been found out, fool. In fact, I've flagged your troll account for being one.

<><><>< ><><><> <><><>< ><><><>

Nice try though.
NOT.
Fred_R

Commerce City, CO

#7 Dec 8, 2010
i_ben??

Same troll with another 'hidden' location.

One thing about fools, they leave patterns that give them away. You are a joke, flagged!!

Grace Van Twillerspitt

“Make My Cone a Double Dip”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 8, 2010
You are worse than delusional. You think the world owes you a living and make assumptions with a strange logic. If you would start being thankful instead of chronic complaining I am sure that you would do better.
Fred_R wrote:
<quoted text>
You were there when these things occurred? Then it is you who suffers from "delusions".
Salvation Army doesn't have people who cuss/abuse? Anyone who believes evil can't exist in a religious group is naive. No doubt you also think radical Islam doesn't exist either, "There's no evil in them! They claim to be believers of Islam!!"
And btw, resorting to insults (i.e.'delusions') comes from those who have no basis for their words and know it so they attempt to slam what you say with insults because of it. In other words, truth hurts when it's heard so the insults fly out. Doesn't change reality though.... though you feel it will 'somehow' and because you'll sling more "I'm desperate to slam what you've said" insults I'll say ahead of time "Have at it."
Chances are however, in addition to what I said above about your being desperate, you also work or volunteer with them. How I can tell is the fact **you're so insistent** they do 'no wrong'. ONLY a worker or volunteer would act in this manner - that explains the insulting as well. Thanks for that btw, it just verifies what I just accused your group of doing. To that I have only this to say..........
LIVE WITH IT. ABUSERS GET CALLED ON THEIR ACTIONS EVENTUALLY. DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T DO IT THEN.
(P.S. The caps were used for emphasis ONLY, not yelling. This site doesn't offer text formatting in posts, if it did I would've used that instead.)
Fred_R

Commerce City, CO

#9 Dec 8, 2010
Grace Van Twillerspitt wrote:
You are worse than delusional. You think the world owes you a living and make assumptions with a strange logic. If you would start being thankful instead of chronic complaining I am sure that you would do better.<quoted text>
Grace, er uh i_b_ben.... have at the posting with the troll accounts. You've been flagged and eventually your trolling will end, so have fun while you can........ although I can't imagine what 'fun' you'll have since I'm not dumb enough to read anything you've said nor will I - what does that mean? It means..........

you're literally..........

talking to..........

YOURSELF.

P.S. Read my prior posts for why I flagged you as a troll with these accounts, if you haven't already that is.
John

Glendale, AZ

#10 Dec 8, 2010
Grace Van Twillerspitt wrote:
You are worse than delusional. You think the world owes you a living and make assumptions with a strange logic. If you would start being thankful instead of chronic complaining I am sure that you would do better.<quoted text>
500 dollars says this is not your pic......i say you are a fat pig....oink oink...
Fred_R

Commerce City, CO

#11 Dec 8, 2010
John wrote:
<quoted text>500 dollars says this is not your pic......i say you are a fat pig....oink oink...
I was thinking that as well. Hhaha.
Pool Shark

Carson, CA

#12 Dec 8, 2010
Fred_R wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking that as well. Hhaha.
You are blowing your chance. That is really her.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 8, 2010
John wrote:
<quoted text>500 dollars says this is not your pic......i say you are a fat pig....oink oink...
I'll take that bet..you have no idea just how wrong you are..

Make that $1000...
Fred_R

Commerce City, CO

#14 Dec 8, 2010
Pool Shark wrote:
<quoted text>You are blowing your chance. That is really her.
Yeah. And you're really 1 foot tall.

Funny though. You made me laugh.

Grace Van Twillerspitt

“Make My Cone a Double Dip”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 8, 2010
You flagged me for voicing a rational opinion of the Salvation Army? Wow. You should be institutionalized.
Fred_R wrote:
<quoted text>
Grace, er uh i_b_ben.... have at the posting with the troll accounts. You've been flagged and eventually your trolling will end, so have fun while you can........ although I can't imagine what 'fun' you'll have since I'm not dumb enough to read anything you've said nor will I - what does that mean? It means..........
you're literally..........
talking to..........
YOURSELF.
P.S. Read my prior posts for why I flagged you as a troll with these accounts, if you haven't already that is.

Grace Van Twillerspitt

“Make My Cone a Double Dip”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16 Dec 8, 2010
Doug77 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take that bet..you have no idea just how wrong you are..
Make that $1000...
Thank you, Doug. You are always my hero.

Grace Van Twillerspitt

“Make My Cone a Double Dip”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 Dec 8, 2010
Pool Shark wrote:
<quoted text>You are blowing your chance. That is really her.
Thank you, Pool Shark.(hug)

“Especially YOURS”

Since: Aug 10

San Bernardino, CA

#18 Dec 8, 2010
Grace Van Twillerspitt wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, Pool Shark.(hug)
Maybe you should get on your high horse and get you azz over to Elephants... seems the real troll thinks pool shark and I are the same.

Maybe now you'll STFU!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#19 Dec 8, 2010
Grace Van Twillerspitt wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, Pool Shark.(hug)
Where's MY hug??
SUCKS Wife Smells Bad

Torrance, CA

#20 Dec 8, 2010
Your_Name_Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should get on your high horse and get you azz over to Elephants... seems the real troll thinks pool shark and I are the same.
Maybe now you'll STFU!
Are you a crazed DYKE? You attack women with such vengeance. Or is it because that Mexican wife you eat is so filthy and stinks so bad? Those half breeds proved you put it in that diseased hole of hers.
John

Glendale, AZ

#21 Dec 8, 2010
Doug77 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take that bet..you have no idea just how wrong you are..
Make that $1000...
you believe everything so here comes the Easter bunny....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 650,700
Horny snapchat usernames 1 min Gabegrealish01 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Dr Banonator 56,304
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min Aura Mytha 971,888
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr AfricaQueen 764
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 1 hr Rachel19F 4
what color panties are you guys wearing????????... 1 hr uncute 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr NACKED TRUTH 45,001
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 182,976
More from around the web