First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#23 Oct 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're an UNREPENTANT HOMOSEXUAL!!, and you are a CHILD OF SATAN THE DEVIL!!, and you will PERISH IN HELL if you die without accepting the Lord Jesus Christ who died for you at the Holy Cross of Calvary, you WICKED HOMOSEXUAL!!!
So will you DR for not forgiving your brother OJ...you must forgive him if you want to be forgiven...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#24 Oct 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So will you DR for not forgiving your brother OJ...you must forgive him if you want to be forgiven...
Senecus is going to be O.S mentor,and guru
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#25 Oct 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrinky...I am trying to have a life without you...I know it will be hard...but that is the way that it has to be. Thank you for understanding.
Your penpal
Annie
you know it is not possible to have life without your beloved nice and sweet dr Shrink,
dr Shrink devotion to his clients,allow him to sniff everywhere and find lost sick retarded sheeps and bring them to Jesus Christ fold,
also,be happy,that you have only one true friend dr Shrink
thre are not other ways to escape from Armagedon
Ciamcia lamcia

Baltimore, MD

#27 Oct 20, 2013
jp services wrote:
<quoted text>reality check
20 cents only?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#28 Oct 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So will you DR for not forgiving your brother OJ...you must forgive him if you want to be forgiven...
Funny thing is Lass, he didn't even address Andet's post, just went on a 'homo-rant'.

I smell cognitive dissonance...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#29 Oct 20, 2013
jp services wrote:
<quoted text>reality check
You think "Doctor" Reality..knows reality?

;)
Cialapiej jajeczko

Baltimore, MD

#30 Oct 20, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
You think "Doctor" Reality..knows reality?
;)
he he heeeeeeeee
we follow you like awesome ghosts chasing your ugly poor a...and not repentant big mouth

kiss my tumb, sniff stinking wet sweat of my old sneakers, and try to convert O.S
maybe he adopt you as his uncle,and both together will full christians around the world,about yours and his fonny bolonies and BS

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#31 Oct 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Do you live in caves in the Afghan mountains, or something?! Even Bin Laden and his henchmen used MOBILE phones! I have a desktop AND a mobile, Senecus.
Yo Doc, and ah...your mobile phone.. unless truly primitive, can set location on social networks,too.

And ,can be used as a trigger..ask the 'henchmen'
;;

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#32 Oct 20, 2013
Cialapiej jajeczko wrote:
<quoted text>
he he heeeeeeeee
we follow you like awesome ghosts chasing your ugly poor a...and not repentant big mouth
kiss my tumb, sniff stinking wet sweat of my old sneakers, and try to convert O.S
maybe he adopt you as his uncle,and both together will full christians around the world,about yours and his fonny bolonies and BS
Man Forrest, you've got more handles than Scott's has sheets...

;
pupcia osrana

Baltimore, MD

#34 Oct 21, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Man Forrest, you've got more handles than Scott's has sheets...
;
hi?
pupcia posrana and apostle of O.Simpson misionary to African christians in Cote de Ivoire, capitol Abidjan of all financial frauds and milions dollars sent to every e-mail owner in America
bimbo farfocel

Baltimore, MD

#35 Oct 21, 2013
jp services wrote:
and I thought OJ wasin need of help
OJ.needs only Senecus and my help not yours,
senecus is going to be his apostle,and I will teach him how to fraud americans from his new chriatian misionary place Abidjan ,Africa-Cote de Ivoire,country of millions of dollars sent to americans by e-mails,and ATM,or Western union

“My Selfie”

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#36 Oct 21, 2013
OK, so what will he call the ministry?

the pigskin parish
church of the perfect spiral
quarterbacking for The Lord

That's about it, yes my knowledge of the game is that limited!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#37 Oct 21, 2013
Jenji wrote:
OK, so what will he call the ministry?
the pigskin parish
church of the perfect spiral
quarterbacking for The Lord
That's about it, yes my knowledge of the game is that limited!
I like "The Pigskin Parish" :)

Don't worry about limited knowledge, that's what Google is for, heck, this place (Topix) is home to some of the world's top "Google-losiphers"
;

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#38 Oct 21, 2013
pupcia osrana wrote:
<quoted text>
hi?
pupcia posrana and apostle of O.Simpson misionary to African christians in Cote de Ivoire, capitol Abidjan of all financial frauds and milions dollars sent to every e-mail owner in America
Forrest off the rails....
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#40 Oct 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're an UNREPENTANT HOMOSEXUAL!!, and you are a CHILD OF SATAN THE DEVIL!!, and you will PERISH IN HELL if you die without accepting the Lord Jesus Christ who died for you at the Holy Cross of Calvary, you WICKED HOMOSEXUAL!!!
who told you I don't believe in God ?? I believe in God !! just because I am a pretty cute beautiful tight gay, does not mean I don't believe in God !! there is something wrong with you if you keep assuming I am an atheist !!! I maybe gay, but I DO BELIEVE IN GOD, I DO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES, and I have witnessed a real miracle myself together with a friend Jeff. you need some mental medication if you keep hating gays who believe in God !!! you Satan worshipper !!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#41 Oct 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're an UNREPENTANT HOMOSEXUAL!!, and you are a CHILD OF SATAN THE DEVIL!!, and you will PERISH IN HELL if you die without accepting the Lord Jesus Christ who died for you at the Holy Cross of Calvary, you WICKED HOMOSEXUAL!!!
again please read this so you will become more psycho !!

"O.J. will tell you that he wants to bring people together, but that's BS as far as I'm concerned," said the source. "There's a lot of people sending bucket-loads of money to these TV preachers, and O.J.'s just looking to rake in millions from poor, unsuspecting Christians."
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#43 Oct 22, 2013
jp services wrote:
<quoted text>amen brother
:) thanks JP.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#45 Oct 29, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
again please read this so you will become more psycho !!
"O.J. will tell you that he wants to bring people together, but that's BS as far as I'm concerned," said the source. "There's a lot of people sending bucket-loads of money to these TV preachers, and O.J.'s just looking to rake in millions from poor, unsuspecting Christians."
I wanted to see him address this also, as opposed to just a rant. Thought it might actually start a true conversation of sorts with him...
Run Forrest Run

Baltimore, MD

#46 Oct 29, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to see him address this also, as opposed to just a rant. Thought it might actually start a true conversation of sorts with him...
Run Forrest Run

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#47 Oct 29, 2013
Run Forrest Run wrote:
<quoted text>
Run Forrest Run
Better get movin'

Run Forrest, RUN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Patrick 227,652
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 7 min Johnny 3,130
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min hazem selawi 38,710
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Michael 542,827
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min bad bob 173,718
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 23 min Ahmad 866
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min River Tam 739,744
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min WasteWater 259,603
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr ms simmer 153

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••