OJ to become Televangelist !? .... tailor made thread for Doc Reality :)

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Oct 29, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#1 Oct 18, 2013

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#2 Oct 18, 2013
Senecus wrote:
LOL

Yep...this fits him to a "T"!

You so bad....

LOL

Now I will have to read the article...

Oh man...this will just piss ole Doc off!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#3 Oct 18, 2013
WOW! I just read it. Are you going to order you one of those "Safari" posters???

:-)

What is poor Doc going to do...OJ is now...his brother!

LOL

Since: Sep 10

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
WOW! I just read it. Are you going to order you one of those "Safari" posters???
:-)
What is poor Doc going to do...OJ is now...his brother!
LOL
How do you find these weird threads, Annie?
Doctor REALITY

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Oct 18, 2013
You're a DORK, Senecus.
Doctor REALITY

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Oct 18, 2013
How can Prune Juice be a preacher when he refuses to admit what everyone knows he did on June 12, 1994?! If Prune ever gets out, he's still going to chase blonde-headed white girls like he's did ever since he met a waitress named Nicole.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#7 Oct 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you find these weird threads, Annie?
LOL I am always on the look out for something to expand my mind!

Oh...okay...I am a bit strange and I am okay with that...
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#8 Oct 18, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I am always on the look out for something to expand my mind!
Oh...okay...I am a bit strange and I am okay with that...
you have not any mind
only dandruff flakes fall down on the floor,
together with gay loving penises Senecus,you are excelent couple;gay and lesbian

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#9 Oct 18, 2013
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
you have not any mind
only dandruff flakes fall down on the floor,
together with gay loving penises Senecus,you are excelent couple;gay and lesbian
Shrinky...I am trying to have a life without you...I know it will be hard...but that is the way that it has to be. Thank you for understanding.

Your penpal
Annie
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 19, 2013

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#13 Oct 20, 2013
jp services wrote:
boy this is one way around his civil suite
the church will take care of all his needs
my church is the ground im standing on in the moment im talking to god
Hey JP, I agree, one can "have church" (communion with G-d) anywhere. And I mean "communion" in a relational sense, NOT a wafer.

:)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#14 Oct 20, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
http://www.christianpost.com/n ews/oj-simpson-planning-to-bec ome-televangelist-hopes-to-be- out-of-prison-by-christmas-to- bring-gift-of-god-to-world-106 857/
Good tie-in ,Andet

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#15 Oct 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrinky...I am trying to have a life without you...I know it will be hard...but that is the way that it has to be. Thank you for understanding.
Your penpal
Annie
Well, he's right about one thing, we make 'team' of sorts, anyway :)

(Blog)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#16 Oct 20, 2013
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
you have not any mind
only dandruff flakes fall down on the floor,
together with gay loving penises Senecus,you are excelent couple;gay and lesbian
Yikes!

See above, Forrest....

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#17 Oct 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
WOW! I just read it. Are you going to order you one of those "Safari" posters???
:-)
What is poor Doc going to do...OJ is now...his brother!
LOL
Maybe the poster will be a collector's item, I save a lot of that ;)

Yeah, Doc should invite him down to the bayou and sing Kumbaya :)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#18 Oct 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Yep...this fits him to a "T"!
You so bad....
LOL
Now I will have to read the article...
Oh man...this will just piss ole Doc off!
Hee,hee ,hee

:)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#19 Oct 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You're a DORK, Senecus.
Just tryin' to help ,Doc ;)

BTW, hmmm, which(or 'witch') doctor? You're not showing Ar- kee - saw ....
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#20 Oct 20, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Just tryin' to help ,Doc ;)
BTW, hmmm, which(or 'witch') doctor? You're not showing Ar- kee - saw ....
Do you live in caves in the Afghan mountains, or something?! Even Bin Laden and his henchmen used MOBILE phones! I have a desktop AND a mobile, Senecus.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#21 Oct 20, 2013
copied and pasted:

"O.J. will tell you that he wants to bring people together, but that's BS as far as I'm concerned," said the source. "There's a lot of people sending bucket-loads of money to these TV preachers, and O.J.'s just looking to rake in millions from poor, unsuspecting Christians."
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#22 Oct 20, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
copied and pasted:
"O.J. will tell you that he wants to bring people together, but that's BS as far as I'm concerned," said the source. "There's a lot of people sending bucket-loads of money to these TV preachers, and O.J.'s just looking to rake in millions from poor, unsuspecting Christians."
You're an UNREPENTANT HOMOSEXUAL!!, and you are a CHILD OF SATAN THE DEVIL!!, and you will PERISH IN HELL if you die without accepting the Lord Jesus Christ who died for you at the Holy Cross of Calvary, you WICKED HOMOSEXUAL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Buck Crick 733,055
nuru massage service in Dubai ,Dubai massage nu... (Feb '14) 10 min dubaimassage 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Stephania 599,944
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 12 min Falcon 746
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min JUDEletePete 117,975
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 15 min dubaimassage 98
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 43 min yon 2,424
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 258,001
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 538,995
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••