Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... This is absolutely the most un REAL video of a cat PUNKING a dog that I've ever seen. That cat has a whole lot more guts than a lot of people I know. And you see that woman running??!!! like she was going to leave the little boy behind to FEND FOR HIMSELF??!! Talk about coward of the county!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Well now, wait a minute. Maybe I owe the woman an apology. 'Upon further review', maybe she was actually going after the dog, or she was trying it see where it came from. Either way, it's now being reported that the dog is in quarantine awaiting either a needle, or a bullet, for his wicked ways. Good for him there ain't hell for dogs.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Yo..DAWG......you got PUNKED...by a cat......a R-E-A-L. CAT. When Time Magazine comes out with their 'Man of the Year' award, they need to honor Tara the Cat with a 'Pet of the Year' award! I mean, yo man, I'm 4 R-E-AL.! That punktified dog could have killed that little boy!!!! Ain't but one thang to do: I don't think they should euthanize him......I think they should 'put him own' so he can leave this world REALIZING the evil of his ways. Is that un Christ-like to say?? Yeah yeah yeah, I know: It's just an animal. They kill 'other wild animals'...so that dog ain't no different. But you know what???!!! You know, we don't really know the whole story!!! I mean, how do we know that little kid hadn't been TEASING the dog, or throwing rocks at him??! Huh???!! I' just sayin'!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Yo..DAWG......you got PUNKED...by a cat......a R-E-A-L. CAT. When Time Magazine comes out with their 'Man of the Year' award, they need to honor Tara the Cat with a 'Pet of the Year' award! I mean, yo man, I'm 4 R-E-AL.! That punktified dog could have killed that little boy!!!! Ain't but one thang to do: I don't think they should euthanize him......I think they should 'put him DOWN' so he can leave this world REALIZING the evil of his ways. Is that un Christ-like to say?? Yeah yeah yeah, I know: It's just an animal. They kill 'other wild animals'...so that dog ain't no different. But you know what???!!! You know, we don't really know the whole story!!! I mean, how do we know that little kid hadn't been TEASING the dog, or throwing rocks at him??! Huh???!! I' just sayin'!!
...DOWN....
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Yeah, and he didn't just get PUNKED by a cat, he got PUNKED by FEMALE CAT!!!!!! Yeah, you remember you evil ways when they 'put you down'.....stu pid dog. You just bit your last kid, PUNK. Better be glad there ain't a hell 4 dogs.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

I still wonder if that little kid had teased him, or threw rocks at him. But I doubt it.....I mean, the lil' dude's only FOUR YEARS OLD!! I think he was just a dumb stupid dog that needs to be....taken care of. Also wonder if charges should be filed against the dumb dog's owner. This is REALLY they're fault!
Concerned

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Whatever!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

569 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Dave Nelson 223,947
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Uzi 114,926
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Oxbow 532,117
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min UIDIOTRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,151
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 719,689
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Naveen kumar 4,441
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Toby 93,623
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 256,302
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••