Black "bi-racial" college girls and w...

Black "bi-racial" college girls and white gray-headed "Suger Daddys"

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#1 Oct 13, 2017
..........How can some females with masters degrees in school....turn around and....'in the classroom of life".....be such utter freakin buphoonic moron ehdeeiotz??
Sleeping with white gray-headed SCUMBAGZZ who are paying you like PROSTITUTES.......just for times of lust yearning and convenience.
(BLEEP!!!!!!!) YOUR DUMB (BLEEP!!!!!!!) MIGHT AS WELL BE KIZZIE MAE IN MASSA JONE'S BEDROOM WHILE MISS JONES IS IN CHURCH!!!!!!
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A BRAIN....IF YOU HAD ONE?
Textile

Stanford, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2017
Seems like a general statement to me. If women have earned a masters degree, they have brains and have had real relationships with men. How do you know anyone is being paid?
If the woman has a masters or higher, maybe she don’t need money. Maybe she is hanging with these men to learn their ways. You may be too far away to see what is really happening here.
Doctor REALITY

La Vergne, TN

#4 Oct 15, 2017
Americans are so (BLEEP!!!!!) DUMB!!!!!!
Black men screw around white women out of FREAKIN CARNAL-MINDED INFATUATION!!!! What do your Nappy-Headed(BLEEP!!!!) have in social, racial, and cultural common with a woman born and raised around white people?!!??!!!
What you know what???!!! BLACK MEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN """"" DUMB""""' "" WHEN IT COMES TO RACIAL INTELLECT WHEN IT COMES TO WHITE WOMEN!!!!
YOUR NAPPY-HEADED (BLEEP-ES!!!!) CAN'T EVEN LIKE. GODLY MEN WITH WOMEN IN THE """"" "BLACK COMMUNITY""" ""!!!!!!! THAT'S ONE AMONG MANY REASONS BLACK PEOPLE IN """"" AFRICA"""" " DIDN'T EVEN WANT YOUR """"DUMB (BLEEPS!!!!!) IN THEIR COMMUNITIES AND """"SOLD YOU"""" "!!!!
WHITES IN AMERICA DON'T WANT TO "RETURN TO SELLER"""" " BECAUSE IT WAS A "NO RETURNS ACCEPTED DEAL", AND BECAUSE MANY OF THEM ARE STILL "TRIPPIN" ABOUT RESTITUTIONS!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#5 Oct 15, 2017
Textile wrote:
Seems like a general statement to me. If women have earned a masters degree, they have brains and have had real relationships with men. How do you know anyone is being paid?
If the woman has a masters or higher, maybe she don’t need money. Maybe she is hanging with these men to learn their ways. You may be too far away to see what is really happening here.
If you had a daughter fresh out of college who had earned a master's degree and you found out your 20-something bi-racial daughter's VAG had been getting a REPEATED FORNICATION-WORK-OUT with a gray-white headed white POS who is SEVERAL YEARS """"" "OLDER THAN YOU.....HER FATHER..........how would you feel about that, huh?? NO BIG DEAL as long as he's "cashin' her out", huh, Paw??
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#6 Oct 18, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
..........How can some females with masters degrees in school....turn around and....'in the classroom of life".....be such utter freakin buphoonic moron ehdeeiotz??
Sleeping with white gray-headed SCUMBAGZZ who are paying you like PROSTITUTES.......just for times of lust yearning and convenience.
(BLEEP!!!!!!!) YOUR DUMB (BLEEP!!!!!!!) MIGHT AS WELL BE KIZZIE MAE IN MASSA JONE'S BEDROOM WHILE MISS JONES IS IN CHURCH!!!!!!
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A BRAIN....IF YOU HAD ONE?
__________

Doctor REALITY, I see your angles. But, you have to realize this.---------

African American (Descendants of black American slaves) women who have masters degrees, who are sleeping with non-Hispanic White gray headed guys.---------

This is still quite a step up for these African American women who have masters degrees.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#7 Oct 18, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Americans are so (BLEEP!!!!!) DUMB!!!!!!
Black men screw around white women out of FREAKIN CARNAL-MINDED INFATUATION!!!! What do your Nappy-Headed(BLEEP!!!!) have in social, racial, and cultural common with a woman born and raised around white people?!!??!!!
What you know what???!!! BLACK MEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN """"" DUMB""""' "" WHEN IT COMES TO RACIAL INTELLECT WHEN IT COMES TO WHITE WOMEN!!!!
YOUR NAPPY-HEADED (BLEEP-ES!!!!) CAN'T EVEN LIKE. GODLY MEN WITH WOMEN IN THE """"" "BLACK COMMUNITY""" ""!!!!!!!
__________

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are VERY screwed up & disillusioned people in the United States. It is because of this.---------

1. When this land had the system of legal chattel slavery in operation, it damaged African Americans mentally.

2. When this territory had the system of Jim Crow in operation, it further damaged African Americans mentally.

3. Most African Americans NEED the Democratic Party, the federal government, or a union for their functioning & survival.

4. Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just CANNOT function or survive on their own.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#8 Oct 18, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
THAT'S ONE AMONG MANY REASONS BLACK PEOPLE IN """"" AFRICA"""" " DIDN'T EVEN WANT YOUR """"DUMB (BLEEPS!!!!!) IN THEIR COMMUNITIES AND """"SOLD YOU"""" "!!!!
__________

You are 150% correct.

Even non-African American black peoples ((blacks who have direct roots from the Spanish speaking nations, Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations, & from Africa (black African immigrants)) distance themselves from African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). It is because of this.---------

1. Even non-African American blacks consider most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be professional, perpetual, lifetime pity cases, & charity cases.

2. Even non-African American blacks consider most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be royal, big time, pathetic losers, & failures at life.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#9 Oct 18, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
WHITES IN AMERICA DON'T WANT TO "RETURN TO SELLER"""" " BECAUSE IT WAS A "NO RETURNS ACCEPTED DEAL", AND BECAUSE MANY OF THEM ARE STILL "TRIPPIN" ABOUT RESTITUTIONS!!!!!
__________

Well, every time that African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) make demands for reparations, it just does not register in non-Hispanic White peoples brains. It won't.

Non-Hispanic Whites realize that African Americans can't be deported. It is not realistic. But, what non-Hispanic Whites have had (still do) in place are these.---------

1. Many laws are in place, which disproportionately affects African Americans.

2. Many social engineering policies are in place, which disproportionately affects African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#10 Oct 18, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> If you had a daughter fresh out of college who had earned a master's degree and you found out your 20-something bi-racial daughter's VAG had been getting a REPEATED FORNICATION-WORK-OUT with a gray-white headed white POS who is SEVERAL YEARS """"" "OLDER THAN YOU.....HER FATHER..........how would you feel about that, huh?? NO BIG DEAL as long as he's "cashin' her out", huh, Paw??
__________

I see your angles.

But, what are the other options for African American (Descendants of black American slaves) women? Hooking up with African American guys who are from ages 20 to 40, who are felons, high school dropouts, & who can't even hold down employments at any fast food restaurants?

What are African American women's options?
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#12 Oct 18, 2017
smart guy wrote:
The title of the story is very vague. But I'm always happy to see more black women interested in dating outside their race. Back in the nineties many blamed white women for taking all the black men but many black men chose only to date white girls. And many white males were too shy to ask out black women because they seem to hate dating outside their race. I don't think anyone should date outside their own race if they don't want to though so for the black women who only date black men... its ok. You have to date what you are attracted to. But for the black women that don't mind dating outside their race... hey many shy white or asian guys would be very pleased.
__________

I see your angles.

African American (Descendants of black American slaves) women who date & marry out, this is a MAJOR step up for them.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#14 Oct 18, 2017
Textile wrote:
Seems like a general statement to me. If women have earned a masters degree, they have brains and have had real relationships with men. How do you know anyone is being paid?
If the woman has a masters or higher, maybe she don’t need money. Maybe she is hanging with these men to learn their ways. You may be too far away to see what is really happening here.
__________

Your above point here.--------- "Maybe she is hanging with these men to learn their ways".---------

True. Also, African American (Descendants of black American slaves) women who are dating older non-Hispanic White guys who have grey hair, this is a MAJOR step up for these African American women. It is because of this.---------

1. Most African Americans NEED the Democratic Party, the federal government, or a union for their functioning & survival.

2. Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just CANNOT function or survive on their own.
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#15 Oct 18, 2017
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

__________

Doctor REALITY, I see your angles. But, you have to realize this.---------

African American (Descendants of black American slaves) women who have masters degrees, who are sleeping with non-Hispanic White gray headed guys.---------

This is still quite a step up for these African American women who have masters degrees.
You are of your father, Satan the devil.
And the deeds of your father, you desire to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min NICK 106,588
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 712,758
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Wisdom of Ages 1,000,058
How to deal with a jealous girlfriend? 4 hr Pope Edward 2
D REALITY obsessed with o j SIMPLETON 6 hr Doctor REALITY 2
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 6 hr FUmonitor 1,272
Any ideas for the best hotel to stay in Cartagena? 9 hr noahz79 1