Was President Obama Born in Kenya?

Created by Rabbit Fighter on Aug 22, 2014

33 votes

Click on an option to vote

No

Yes

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 22, 2014
either:

made in Kenya, born in Hawaii
or
made in Hawaii, born in Kenya

can someone claim US citizenship based on being made in USA, yet born in Saudi Arabia ?
is it found in the Constitution ?
Ginny

Andover, MN

#2 Aug 22, 2014
There is NO WAY, a person could run for President of the US, without being completely investigated by the Federal Judicial System, the FBI, and the CIA. If any person or persons has insight beyond these 3 Federal organizations, it should be made public.

Since: Aug 08

Taste great in milk!

#3 Aug 22, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
either:
made in Kenya, born in Hawaii
or
made in Hawaii, born in Kenya
can someone claim US citizenship based on being made in USA, yet born in Saudi Arabia ?
is it found in the Constitution ?
He's Ethiopian

I thought everyone knew that?.

Since: Aug 08

Taste great in milk!

#4 Aug 22, 2014
Ginny wrote:
There is NO WAY, a person could run for President of the US, without being completely investigated by the Federal Judicial System, the FBI, and the CIA. If any person or persons has insight beyond these 3 Federal organizations, it should be made public.
Ahem, Yes there is, and I do it every election.

Commander Bunny for president in 2016!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 22, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>
He's Ethiopian
I thought everyone knew that?.
i thought Somalia ?:)

http://www.rdo.org/Assets/Images/News/captain...
Obamanation

Virginia Beach, VA

#6 Aug 22, 2014
who cares? the people who try to find out the truth about that are just ricidculed as "birthers"
oops I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#7 Aug 22, 2014
Was obozo even born?

Since: Aug 08

Taste great in milk!

#8 Aug 22, 2014
Obamanation wrote:
who cares? the people who try to find out the truth about that are just ricidculed as "birthers"
That is stereotypical, insensitive, and racist.
oops I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#10 Aug 23, 2014
Ginny wrote:
There is NO WAY, a person could run for President of the US, without being completely investigated by the Federal Judicial System, the FBI, and the CIA. If any person or persons has insight beyond these 3 Federal organizations, it should be made public.
Oh yes there is "a way". When George Soros and Valerie Jarrett are running the country. Why do you think this country is drowning in the sewer?
oops I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#11 Aug 23, 2014
Obamanation wrote:
who cares? the people who try to find out the truth about that are just ricidculed as "birthers"
"riciduculed"? And that means.......? It's people like you who are ruining our country by voting for those dang communists.
oops I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#16 Aug 24, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you took Obamanation's post the wrong way.
I read it over and I think you're right! I am so sorry!:o)
User Name

Mesquite, NV

#18 Aug 24, 2014
Ginny wrote:
There is NO WAY, a person could run for President of the US, without being completely investigated by the Federal Judicial System, the FBI, and the CIA. If any person or persons has insight beyond these 3 Federal organizations, it should be made public.
It's all a part of the white genocide agenda. google this: Conspiracy theories that have come true.

The Federal Gvmt and the shadow gvmt knows all about it, and our republicans are helping to sell us down the river.
The black horse of REVELATION
The black horse of Revelation 6 is the blacks commiting white genocide that is almost upon us.
His name is death. The black folks are the ones that are crying out against us calling us racists and other code names for their muslims, and alquaeda to fight their wars against us.

ANTI RACIST
CODEWORD
ANTI WHITE
http://www.bing.com/images/search...

There's just too many lies that don't add up.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#19 Aug 24, 2014
He definitely ain't no 'ordinary brother'. Or at least in his mind. Guess that's why he changed his name from Barry Soetoro to a middle eastern name) See....'ordinary black men'(actually, I think he's like Tiger: He don't claim no parts of being 'black'. I think Obama thinks he's a 'Saudi Prince overhaulin' the way of life in the Great Satan...lol!!!!) Look, I think the dude's pretty cool, on many fronts. But I don't put my upmost trust in any politicians.
Ginny

Andover, MN

#20 Sep 4, 2014
oops I did it again wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes there is "a way". When George Soros and Valerie Jarrett are running the country. Why do you think this country is drowning in the sewer?
R either soros or jarret on a presidential election ballot for 2016?
Monty Anaconda

Schertz, TX

#21 Sep 4, 2014
Barry Bongo
Born on the Congo
Won't be President
For very long, OH!
He likes chicken
He likes wine
He likes drinkin'
Turpentine!
;)

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#22 Sep 4, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought Somalia ?:)
http://www.rdo.org/Assets/Images/News/captain...
I thought he was democratically elected.
People get what they vote for.

And ,this is the only avatar iv had
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#23 Sep 4, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he was democratically elected.
People get what they vote for.
And ,this is the only avatar iv had
ok :)

but i remember a guy from Australia, he is very friendly. his name is somewhat like yours. and his avatar is a picture of him inside a car driving. if i will find his name i will tell you later.:)
oops I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#24 Sep 6, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
He definitely ain't no 'ordinary brother'. Or at least in his mind. Guess that's why he changed his name from Barry Soetoro to a middle eastern name) See....'ordinary black men'(actually, I think he's like Tiger: He don't claim no parts of being 'black'. I think Obama thinks he's a 'Saudi Prince overhaulin' the way of life in the Great Satan...lol!!!!) Look, I think the dude's pretty cool, on many fronts. But I don't put my upmost trust in any politicians.
You sure don't know much about what's going on in my country. Obviously, it isn't your country, to ask such a stupid question.
Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#25 Sep 6, 2014
Obama And Wlado Puttin are twins brothers,
they born in Russia Syberia from american imigrant father and mama past daughter of Joseph Stalin,
his high education was from Lenin University in Leningrad, and Warsaw past Poland who was slave of Russian KGB team residing today in the Warsaw train station under ground-old basements built by A.Hitler for storage all potatoes transported from Russian farms to feed hungry citizens and soldiers fight with german and holandish windmills like don Kichote La Mancha
most of them deeply believed after drinking moon shine from potatoes that windmills are A.hITLER sOLDIERS
One old american refuge prophet,prophecied always after 4 glasses of moon shine that twin brothers and Obama will rulers of the world before Armagedon and possible second return of out Lord,
according to dead pal Mister Camping end should be 5/21/2011,or 2015
when Twins Obama and Puttin fly to Bahdad for arabic festival of arab terrorists start drill new holes to draw oil for Russia and America after destorying all terrorists?
so
such story few people only knows on this globe,
Obama is born in Russia
sad?but the truth for now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 11 min Khatru 1,260
Do u nd money? Get Conneted wit a Rich gay who ... 21 min Agent Larry 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min Liam 39,600
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min spider1954 809,042
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 608,140
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liam 573,730
asking a friend for a spanking (Mar '12) 2 hr princessddlife 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Neville Thompson 268,805
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 8 hr hehehe7385 17
More from around the web