Please reply with a yes or a no.
No.

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#190514 Sep 6, 2011
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>No.
Did you not say (when another poster stated that her brother had been molested by a priest) "WHO TEMPTED WHO?"

Since: Oct 10

United States

#190515 Sep 6, 2011
good wife wrote:
Have any of you Pro Choicers (that do not believe in God but blame him for everything bad) seen the wildlife documentries where the camera crew and anyone else there are not allowed to interfere with the natural activity that is going on even if there may be the death of an animal occuring?
That is what God does - He observes. He has nothing to do with miscarriage, stillborn or any other lost pregnancy.
You have proof of this assertion, of course. Thank you for proving that Christians create a god in their own image -- one who amazingly always agrees with them.

As for your first sentence, "pro choice" is not synonymous with atheism. You might wish to consult a dictionary.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#190516 Sep 6, 2011
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>No.
Liar. EXPLAIN THIS:

Post 24724-
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...

United States

#190517 Sep 6, 2011
Greek Divine wrote:
<quoted text>
I just believe that abortion is wrong.No one can change my opinion.They can believe whatever they want,but change my opinion is not possible.Just believe,dear.Let them do whatever they want here.
You have every right to believe abortion is wrong. You simply don't get to impose your views on those who choose, for whatever reason, to terminate a pregnancy.

United States

#190518 Sep 6, 2011
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>No.
Hmmmm, this seems to conflict with earlier comments by you. I'm fairly certain that assigning blame to a child victim is a demonstration of support for pedophiles. You are disgusting.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#190519 Sep 6, 2011
good wife wrote:
Have any of you Pro Choicers (that do not believe in God but blame him for everything bad) seen the wildlife documentries where the camera crew and anyone else there are not allowed to interfere with the natural activity that is going on even if there may be the death of an animal occuring?
That is what God does - He observes. He has nothing to do with miscarriage, stillborn or any other lost pregnancy.
How can we possibly blame a god we don't believe in for something bad, you ignorant cretin?

You "christians" give him credit for all things good, but blame things that don't go your way on "satan." That always cracked me up.

You say that "god" can do everything, like help you get an A on a test, or avoid a speed trap, but when a hurricane comes and kills tens of thousands of people, it's NEVER god.

So what you're saying above is that "god" creates the "miracle of life" yet has nothing to do when it's lost early?

I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

“Smile your mother chose life”

Since: Sep 07

Peace begins in the womb

#190520 Sep 6, 2011
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not say (when another poster stated that her brother had been molested by a priest) "WHO TEMPTED WHO?"
You are deflecting because the evil killing of the unborn is a great tragedy to our future. You could care less about pedophilia in fact you homosexuals are promoting pedophilia.

Peace begins in the womb

#190521 Sep 6, 2011
You are deflecting because the evil killing of the unborn is a great tragedy to our future. You could care less about pedophilia in fact you homosexuals are promoting pedophilia.
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. EXPLAIN THIS:
Post 24724-
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...

Peace begins in the womb

#190522 Sep 6, 2011
-Purple Haze- wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm, this seems to conflict with earlier comments by you. I'm fairly certain that assigning blame to a child victim is a demonstration of support for pedophiles. You are disgusting.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#190523 Sep 6, 2011
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>You are deflecting because the evil killing of the unborn is a great tragedy to our future. You could care less about pedophilia in fact you homosexuals are promoting pedophilia.
Did you or didn't you say "who tempted who". This question has nothing to do with about abortion, this is me...a victim of child rape asking you if you said "WHO TEMPTED WHO"....I want to know...based on what you fking said...did I as a 4yr old ask to be raped?!?!
Roadrunner

Saint Johns, MI

#190524 Sep 6, 2011
good wife wrote:
<quoted text>What you just proved with the beginning of this post is women today (some, not all) are weak, selfish and whiny.
Where, anywhere in the following statement, does it make it seem that some women are weak, selfish and whiny?

"It never ceases to amaze me that a person of the male gender has the audacity to tell a woman what to do with her body. That you, who never has and never will experience pregnancy or childbirth have the cojones to insist we push out of our bodies something that weighs 6-7-8-9-10-11-lbs that we may not want. You have no idea of the physical risks, psychological end emotional risks, not to mention the unimaginable pain. And no, I don't want to hear about your kidney stones. It's bad enough when a woman tries to tell other women what to do about the MOST personal decision in her life but when a guy does it, the creep meter goes beserk."

I see NOTHING in there that would indicate what you say. You REALLY DO have a reading comprehension problem. All she did was post THE TRUTH about pregnancy and childbirth. Unbelievable...the crap you come up with.

Peace begins in the womb

#190525 Sep 6, 2011
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you or didn't you say "who tempted who". This question has nothing to do with about abortion, this is me...a victim of child rape asking you if you said "WHO TEMPTED WHO"....I want to know...based on what you fking said...did I as a 4yr old ask to be raped?!?!
Don't you know?

Peace begins in the womb

#190526 Sep 6, 2011
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you be asking me?

Peace begins in the womb

#190527 Sep 6, 2011
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you use that kind of language as a 4 yr. old?

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#190529 Sep 6, 2011
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you be asking me?
Morgana wrote:
<quoted text>
A FEW my royal Irish butt! One of the few molested my brother, and that was ONE to many for me! You and your ilk have the nerve to preach to anyone.
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>Who tempted who?
You are a filthy liar choosie

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#190530 Sep 6, 2011
Morgana wrote:
<quoted text>
A FEW my royal Irish butt! One of the few molested my brother, and that was ONE to many for me! You and your ilk have the nerve to preach to anyone.
chooselife wrote:

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#190531 Sep 6, 2011
I'm going to keep posting this Choosie till you fking admit what you said and admit how fking wrong you were to say it.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#190533 Sep 6, 2011
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>Did you use that kind of language as a 4 yr. old?
Why are you claiming I asked for it?
Morgana wrote:
<quoted text>
chooselife wrote:
Doctor Reality

United States

#190534 Sep 6, 2011
Abortion is the MURDER of a totally defenseless human being. PERIOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 36 min Tweet of the Union 104,611
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 673,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Sky Writer 31 184,617
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 8 hr Chris Rather 2
Do women think men with blue eyes are more attr... (Dec '08) 9 hr Chris Rather 98
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 hr Rider on the Storm 4,049
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 10 hr Holy Child Jehova... 395
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 10 hr blkguylooking 471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web