There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Apr 07

Orange Park, FL

#147537 Dec 5, 2010
PRO-CHOICE:
Those who may not ever believe abortion would be an option for themselves, but who believe government has no right to make the decision.

If government has the right to make this reproductive decision based on religious philosophy, gov't should be entitles to:

*prohibit the use of condoms since no person should waste the seed to reproduce - per religion

* all sexual acts should produce children

* all miscarriages should be followed by a funeral with religious services

* All born children, made in the likeness of God, should be adopted and cared for as God's children (appx 40,000 in each state who go to appx 40-75 fister homes before age 18).

Which life is less important???

Which parts of the Bible or Holy Book do you ignore or follow?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#147538 Dec 5, 2010
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing mature or responsible about killing God's creation in the womb.Many women who have found themselves pregnant have that baby and although didn't think they could love it have not only did the right thing of having that baby but also love it very much.These women who take the easy way out purely out of a selfish choice are nothing more than cowards.IMO.Many women have deep regret for what they have done and never get past it. Many women say they don't,I find that hard to believe. Good God they have killed their child. GODS CREATION!!
I had an abortion 30 yrs ago. I was married, my son was 18 mos old. My husband and I did not want another child; that's all you need to know about that. My point is that time has proven again and again that we made the right decision. Having another child would have been irresponsible to the child into which the aborted fetus would have developed, to us, our son and our family. Mind your own business. If a woman wants your "counsel" she will come to you, I'm sure:)

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#147539 Dec 5, 2010
Orange County blues wrote:
<quoted text>You could be right. That would make a lot of sense.
I realize that many of us do post here during working hours- myself included- but unlike Joseph, our posts are not only confined to the hours of 9-5 Monday through Friday as his are.
And yes, many "Christians" are indeed lazy, but it's not their laziness regarding working or not that concerns me -what concerns me is their willful ignorance and intellectual laziness, and these fools actually think they have some sort of right to try and dictate to anyone what their personal, private and individual decisions and choices should be.
Talk about stupid!
I think he is some kind of receptionist or dispatcher. Obviously, for a company that doesn't expect much from him. I would be bored stiff.
Orange County blues

Orlando, FL

#147540 Dec 5, 2010
mr_dogood wrote:
PRO-CHOICE:
Those who may not ever believe abortion would be an option for themselves, but who believe government has no right to make the decision.
If government has the right to make this reproductive decision based on religious philosophy, gov't should be entitles to:
*prohibit the use of condoms since no person should waste the seed to reproduce - per religion
* all sexual acts should produce children
* all miscarriages should be followed by a funeral with religious services
* All born children, made in the likeness of God, should be adopted and cared for as God's children (appx 40,000 in each state who go to appx 40-75 fister homes before age 18).
Which life is less important???
Which parts of the Bible or Holy Book do you ignore or follow?
And here's another example of many:

If the government made many decisions based on religious dogma, all stores had better stop doing business on Sundays- actually Saturdays since Saturday is the seventh day of the week:

"Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it."

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/10-commandment...

But no... Many Christians think only religious beliefs which they hold should dictate our laws and behavior but the irony where abortion is concerned is that not only is it not specifically condemned in the bible, it isn't even specifically mentioned or referenced.

And abortion was around long before the bible was written.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#147541 Dec 5, 2010
JosephOne wrote:
<quoted text>
That of giving life, protecting life and preserving life...at all stages.
Really? Like you would have preserved and protected Maggie May? Where were all you RTLs when that baby needed you?

Why weren't you checking in on mom and seeing that she wasn't abusing drugs or her children?

Obviously, Joseph, this is just talk. That you don't walk.

How many other Maggie Mays are out there? You talk about how what's important is to help the mothers, but I don't see you coming up with a plan to do so. It all sounds good when you're listening to the sound of your own voice, but when it comes to putting into action, you totally suck.

Therefore, you do NOT protect and preserve life at all stages. Until not one more child dies from an abusive parent, you fail. Miserably.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#147542 Dec 5, 2010
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I think he is some kind of receptionist or dispatcher. Obviously, for a company that doesn't expect much from him. I would be bored stiff.
Maybe he's Carlton the Doorman from Rhoda.

“Saw 'em April 15th 1977”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#147543 Dec 5, 2010
NoSpringChicken wrote:
<quoted text>how naive of you! can't you see that Satan placed those life forms there to muddy the water!!! how convenient this discovery is made so close to the end times! the father of lies is responsible for dinosaurs as well as this arsenic thingy! repent oh ye child of lucifer! please before it's too late! all this stuff is of the devil.
how'd i do?
You were brilliant, funny and helpful.:>)

Location hidden

#147544 Dec 5, 2010
Aged wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings my friend! As always, you never fail to make my day!
Perhaps you've not noticed the many regrettable posts that I've placed - mainly when I'm angry? A true genius (not the bogus, I've a 148), pointed out that when I'm steamed, I seem to make more sense. At first blush, I was insulted - but after consideration - neurons or whatever they are, begin to ignite or whatever they do - of which I seem to have little or no control. Moral - I should get angry more often? Not likely, but I'll work on it...:-)
Best to you and your Sweetie! xox
I've got an IQ in that neighborhood myself, and I know what you mean about the anger thing too...best to you and yours from Ms Sleepyhead and me. ;>)
klue

United States

#147545 Dec 5, 2010
FundieSmacker wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is in reality removing a clump of insensate goo from a woman who doesn't want it, and "In God We Trust" was added to the "pledge" during the commie scare in the 1950's, whipped up back then to brainwash dingleberries like you just like the government does now when they mention 9/11.
By the way, this isn't a "christian nation" as it was founded by pot smoking, alcohol drinking, womanizing, married and rather bright but fractured men who wanted a separation between church and state. Believing otherwise continues to show how stupid and gullible you are, but your government loves you for it.
Oh and while I'm at it I'll give you three legal facts there is no way you can factually dispute using laws upheld by the Supreme Court:
Abortion isn't murder.
There is no "right to life" for zygotes, embryos and fetii.
Women have the same rights men do to their privacy and bodily autonomy which includes also anything residing within them.
In addition to the above facts, there is absolutely nothing you have done, can or will do that will alter any of what I have said in this post.
Roe v Wade is doing nothing but getting stronger and more legally sound after almost 38 years.
Suck on that!
Most humans can barely take their meds correctly. How in the world can u expect them to even start to control abortion? Humans are stressed to the limit!

Abortion= MURDER=Greed=the human animal in denile....just sick!!!

Location hidden

#147546 Dec 5, 2010
klue wrote:
<quoted text>Most humans can barely take their meds correctly. How in the world can u expect them to even start to control abortion? Humans are stressed to the limit!
"Denile"...a river in Egypt? Saw it as a ten year old boy.

Abortion is "murder" eh? So you want doctors dead who perform them I take it, meaning you're a criminal and criminally stupid at the same time.

Abortion isn't murder. there is no "right to life" for zygotes, embryos and fetii. Women can and do take care of their bodies and whatever resides within them as they please.

Call abortion "murder" again and I'll forward your post to Topix as a threat to clinic staff and also to Federal law enforcement. I'm through playing with hate breeding imbeciles like you and will not tolerate spewing hate anywhere in my vicinity. The next move is yours, moron. Go ahead and test me.

Since: Oct 10

United States

#147547 Dec 5, 2010
klue wrote:
<quoted text>Most humans can barely take their meds correctly. How in the world can u expect them to even start to control abortion? Humans are stressed to the limit!
Youze crazy!

United States

#147548 Dec 5, 2010
NoSpringChicken wrote:
<quoted text>how naive of you! can't you see that Satan placed those life forms there to muddy the water!!! how convenient this discovery is made so close to the end times! the father of lies is responsible for dinosaurs as well as this arsenic thingy! repent oh ye child of lucifer! please before it's too late! all this stuff is of the devil.
how'd i do?
Well done, NoSpringChicken. You have the fundie talking points down verbatim. Ain't they just adorable!

United States

#147549 Dec 5, 2010
FundieSmacker wrote:
<quoted text>I've got an IQ in that neighborhood myself, and I know what you mean about the anger thing too...best to you and yours from Ms Sleepyhead and me. ;>)
My I.Q. is 348. Okay, not really.

Location hidden

#147550 Dec 5, 2010
-Purple Haze- wrote:
<quoted text>My I.Q. is 348. Okay, not really.
Yeah. That'd be just a touch on the high side. ;>)

Location hidden

#147551 Dec 5, 2010
-Purple Haze- wrote:
<quoted text>Youze crazy!
...and all wet in "denile".

Location hidden

#147552 Dec 5, 2010
NoSpringChicken wrote:
how'd i do?
That stuff always reminds me of the old 60's Star Trek episode called "Return of the Archons". "You are not of the body! You must be (gasp!!!) ABSORBED!!!!"
ed support

Saint Peters, MO

#147553 Dec 5, 2010
Thanks for your Pro-Life votes ED!
ed support

Saint Peters, MO

#147554 Dec 5, 2010
Scott Rupp took money from the Stowers inst. Very big embrionic stem cell supporters yet he Claims to be Pro-Life. What a JOKE!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#147555 Dec 5, 2010
FundieSmacker wrote:
<quoted text>That stuff always reminds me of the old 60's Star Trek episode called "Return of the Archons". "You are not of the body! You must be (gasp!!!) ABSORBED!!!!"

Great episode.
Gary Higgins

Buffalo, NY

#147556 Dec 5, 2010
Dear all:

Abortion is just one of many signs why without doubt the Lord will return come May 21, 2011 for the catching up of the believers and to judge all those left behind, make sure you truly have the real gospel, wecanknow.com Thank you. Gary. Gary. Gal. 5:22-23

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 110,021
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min Rosesz 675,493
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,282
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 hr Holy God s Child 619,347
More from around the web