There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
Just Me Wolfie

Lakewood, CA

#73693 Jun 8, 2009
LE Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Is friend chicken what you feed the little "Buckwheats" in your family you 400 lb. tub of lard?!
That "chicken grease" also comes from you as well you closet Bigot!
Scottt come on you say you are a Christian, you do not talk to folks that way. I mean really come on.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#73694 Jun 8, 2009
John Lilburne wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem with erectile dysfunction medication?
Just asking.
I took it by mistake once, and couldn't put my middle finger down for four hours!!

My family thought it hilarious, the judge at traffic court was not so understanding...

Blessings,
Dancer
vahe adamian

San Marcos, CA

#73695 Jun 8, 2009
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
What a laugh...we all know you're aren't one and weren't even born on US soil.
True, I was born in a far away land, which you have no clue & understanding of it. I don't blame you for not knowing.
As far as being a US citizen, I am, & a darn good one. I came to this great land by lawful means & proper papers, unlike so many others!

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#73696 Jun 8, 2009
John Lilburne wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh i know this one - perhaps because the Canadian people CHOOSE* to keep the Queen as titular Head of State?
*I know you have a problem with the concept of choice.
The Queen as the head of Canada is symbolic only and is represented by the Governor General. Neither she or the G.G. have any real power and it is done out of respect for traditions and nothing more.

Since: Apr 09

Reality (I think!)

#73697 Jun 8, 2009
John Lilburne wrote:
<quoted text>
PRICELESS - JUST FECKIN' PRICELESS!!!
You pointless moron, can't you read? Take a look at Pharae's ISP & see if you can figure out where in the World she actually is!
Oh Gods, how much of a moron is this cretin?
Is this the end product of the much vaunted American education system - if so he should ask for his money back.
Never have i encountered such unrelenting stupidity, the little untermensch is keeping me entertained though!
No. It's the end product of a delusional, ignorant fundamentalist. Of course, if he wasn't ignorant, he wouldn't be a fundamentalist, so I guess you could say I'm guilty of redundancy.
Orange County blues

Mount Dora, FL

#73698 Jun 8, 2009
paintedquote wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE Mockingbirds...the ones I have here actually do sea gull and osprey cries, too.
As long as you do not handle the nest, she will continue to thrive in there - she scoped it out and knows the traffic patterns probably better than we know our ABC's.
How lucky you are! It's going to get very noisy for a while so I hope you are a birdsong lover!!
It would be cool if you could set up like a little spy cam there to watch them...
No WAY would I handle the nest or even sneak another peek- perish the thought!

Yes- I do love birdsong- I find it soothing as is the purring of my cats.

Hub's snoring on the other hand...ARRGH!!!!

Gotta go- this thread is too toxic- just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, that psychopath Wolfie showed up with the most outlandish and erroneous accusations thrown at me....screw him- screw it all.

This thread has simply gotten too absurd- and Wolfie is the MORON blathered spit the icing all over the cake.

Maybe I'll catch you elsewhere, and maybe even back here- but not for at least a day or so.

LAWEST and vahe I can handle, but that Wolfie who came in here out of nowhere, swooped down to attack while being totally ignorant to what has been said is WAYYYYYYY more than I want to deal with and is a total waste of time.

Peace to you and yours, pq, and that goes for the following as well:

Stewie
LIP
Phaerae
Mama-San
Tony 1004
Fish
BV
John (from England)
Bitner
FundieSmacker
Dancer
College Chick
Dennis

And any of the truly DECENT people on here I may have missed- and you know who you are, and you all also know who is not!

Peace out.

Reality (I think!)

#73700 Jun 8, 2009
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a follower of Christ at all.
Correct. Vahe is actually a follower of Paul.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#73701 Jun 8, 2009
_Fish_ wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it is. Funny how it's always in the future. You've been saying this for 2000 years. You have been stood up. I'd be angry if I were you.
We'll have to come back in a couple years and ask vahe if its still "just around the corner" it's been "just around the corner" for centuries and here we are still.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#73702 Jun 8, 2009
Stewie wrote:
<quoted text>He seems to hope this will take care of the cancer. He is on meds but still a little sick.What I didn't say to him but I worry that the cancer in his lungs had spread from the cancer on his leg and it might have spread to other parts we don't know about . But he is going to a good hospital for his treatments.
Once again thanks.
Well without hope we have nothing so my prayer is that God will heal him Stewie. And with you being an ex nurse,I know you understand the health issues with cancer and how it spreads.You are very welcome.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#73703 Jun 8, 2009
vahe adamian wrote:
<quoted text>
True, I was born in a far away land, which you have no clue & understanding of it. I don't blame you for not knowing.
As far as being a US citizen, I am, & a darn good one. I came to this great land by lawful means & proper papers, unlike so many others!
You mean Armenia? Have a complete and thorough understanding of it.

You are far from a good American citizen you are nothing more than just another religious extremist nut come her to spread your brand of hate...you and your kind are the cause of all wars....you have more blood on your hands than anyone else here ever will.
Orange County blues

Mount Dora, FL

#73704 Jun 8, 2009
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry HON you have to ADMIT that most JEWS consider being JEWISH a RACE. If you do not know that, then you are not a JEW. I am not a JEW by race, and that is one of my biggest problems with being a JEW. I can not identify when they say dumb ASS things like--
1 I would go and fight for my Mother Land. Well what Mother Land is that, America? No they mean Israel. I say if they feel that way, then pack their bags and move their butts back to Israel. Sorry I am an AMERICAN!
Well maybe you should study and hang out with more Jews. Why? Let me put it to you this way, if HITLER were alive today, what line would you be in?
And do not ever call me names like that, cause I got a thousand names I could hurl back at you. Thanks for this info, you can now be in my column as what a REAL PUTZ is.
Yah I am a cherry picking troll, go kiss it where the sun does not shine. Folks like you are just smucks. STOP LYING!
Hey STUPID, I don't give a rat's Aunt Fanny if YOU or any other JEW considers themselves to be of a separate race.

We are NOT. ALL Jews are one of the only three races which exist:

Caucasian, Black or Asian. MY race happens to be Caucasian.

My religion by birth is Jewish.

My nationality is 100% American with English, Romanian and Russian heritage.

I have no quibble with you about Israel and have already stated that many times. I am an AMERICAN JEW and my race is CAUCASIAN.

And I am not a liar. You are very sick, very troubled and very angry.

And I'll call you whatever I like- YOU- who can't even rightly be identified as a member of the HUMAN race, you SUBTARD f*cking POS TROLL.

Reality (I think!)

#73705 Jun 8, 2009
vahe adamian wrote:
<quoted text>
Wast of time with you. I don't believe you are a US citizen.
I prefer salmon over red herring.

Since: Aug 08

Rochdale, England

#73707 Jun 8, 2009
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it depends on how and what you were taught in history classes, I believe Asian for most people who have not studied much about world history assume that only includes China/Japan/Korea/Vietnam/Laos /Thailand etc and not taking into account the numerous other countries that inhabit that continent.
Well, Asia begins at Israel & covers a LOT of the Earth!

If Britons refer to people from South-East Asia we tend to use the term 'oriental'- i've no idea if this is offensive nowadays!
vahe adamian

San Marcos, CA

#73708 Jun 8, 2009
_Fish_ wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it is. Funny how it's always in the future. You've been saying this for 2000 years. You have been stood up. I'd be angry if I were you.
You fail to understand it today, you will fail tomorrow & until your last day on this planet.
Why? Because of the hardness of your heart.
The moment you close you eyes, you WILL come to face your own worst nightmare. A nightmare with true teeth & a very painful bite.

Reality (I think!)

#73709 Jun 8, 2009
Orange County blues wrote:
<quoted text>Peace to you and yours, pq, and that goes for the following as well:
Stewie
LIP
Phaerae
Mama-San
Tony 1004
Fish
BV
John (from England)
Bitner
FundieSmacker
Dancer
College Chick
Dennis
Tony has a sequel?

:)
vahe adamian

San Marcos, CA

#73710 Jun 8, 2009
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Armenia? Have a complete and thorough understanding of it.
You are far from a good American citizen you are nothing more than just another religious extremist nut come her to spread your brand of hate...you and your kind are the cause of all wars....you have more blood on your hands than anyone else here ever will.
My kind? What do you mean by that?

Reality (I think!)

#73711 Jun 8, 2009
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll have to come back in a couple years and ask vahe if its still "just around the corner" it's been "just around the corner" for centuries and here we are still.
In 100 years, if fundamentalism hasn't gone the way of the dodo bird by then (hopefully it will), you can bet they'll be chanting "the end times are near."

Rochdale, England

#73712 Jun 8, 2009
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
The Queen as the head of Canada is symbolic only and is represented by the Governor General. Neither she or the G.G. have any real power and it is done out of respect for traditions and nothing more.
The Queen has some important powers as head of state in the UK - just as long as she doesn't actually use them!

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#73713 Jun 8, 2009
LE Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Wolfie......because you have shown me that you are very fair minded and very just in in calling out the bad behavior son both sides, i respect that from you, but i ask you to closely examine the bigotry in that post from MWD directed at me.
I can't guarantee how hard that i will or will not hit back.....but for ypu, i'll make a conservative effort to tone it down!:)
Lawest I saw it and it's not thinly veiled, but please I ask you; for all the horrible things you have called WMD and Mama san is it not warranted? Why is it okay for you to say the hateful and cruel things you have said but they are not allowed to respond back in kind regardless of how? Why is your race not allowed to be brought up and mocked but you can mock them on their weight and numerous other hateful garbage?

Rochdale, England

#73714 Jun 8, 2009
_Fish_ wrote:
<quoted text>No. It's the end product of a delusional, ignorant fundamentalist. Of course, if he wasn't ignorant, he wouldn't be a fundamentalist, so I guess you could say I'm guilty of redundancy.
It really is peculiar how the US throws up these fundamentalist loons, we have them too of course but they are a tiny minority fringe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 21 min Bonk 70,802
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 2 hr Dang Jersey Piney 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Tellthetruth 994,932
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Rosesz 699,257
I really wanna surprise my girlfriend. But how? 7 hr cameron67 1
After 2 years of being together, we broke up. 8 hr lookforlove23 1
when will i be able to dip after wisdom teeth r... (Jan '13) 9 hr Ethan 34
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,252