There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Smile your mother chose life”

Since: Sep 07

Peace begins in the womb

#21 Nov 2, 2007
Life is Precious wrote:
What God has created, who are we to destroy?
Currently in medicine, we have advanced our technology and understanding to be able to care for and nourish very early premature infants, even into the second trimester. People easily agree they have rights but across town another, same gestational age infant is snatched from the mother's body in a horrific manner. Where should we draw the line? The only answer that can be medically supported is before conception.
It isn't just another 'procedure' in medicine. There is virtually nothing as disgusting as the suction causing ripping and destruction of formed placental and fetal tissue that occurs with an abortion, not to mention the pain imposed on the fetus being torn apart. This is not meant to be sensational, although it is. This is to make the point that medical 'procedures' are to fix a problem and nearly all are neat and clean with this exception. When physicians remove a uterus, for example, they do their best to remove it intact. Not so with an abortion. The goal is simple evacuation. Doctors are sworn to stand up for life and to minimize suffering for all patients. Those who perform abortions have violated the Hippocratic oath. They forget that the fetus is a patient too.
This made me think of marriage vows in that what God had joined together let no man put asunder. My thought was God brings people into our lives and if one does his will and goes through courtship to marriage then consumate the marriage once again God joined not only female to male but seed to soil or sperm to egg once again what God has joined together..... I looked up asunder and this is what it said.
1 : into parts <torn asunder>
2 : apart from each other in position <wide asunder>
Sounds like and abortion is also ment in those words. What do you think?

Location hidden

#22 Nov 2, 2007
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>This made me think of marriage vows in that what God had joined together let no man put asunder. My thought was God brings people into our lives and if one does his will and goes through courtship to marriage then consumate the marriage once again God joined not only female to male but seed to soil or sperm to egg once again what God has joined together..... I looked up asunder and this is what it said.
1 : into parts <torn asunder>
2 : apart from each other in position <wide asunder>
Sounds like and abortion is also ment in those words. What do you think?
I think you are right and its very sad isn't it? Women need to have more respect for themselves than to let an abortionist have that much control over their bodies. Don't women realize that choice can mean adoption,keeping the baby,better BC so they don't find themselves in a position where they have to kill a life. Better yet maybe women should have more respect for them selves and not lay down with just any man. I brought my boys up to respect women and to wait until their wedding night. Nothing wrong with that.
Kenzieee

United States

#23 Nov 2, 2007
S Will wrote:
<quoted text>??? Serious??? How sweet is that?? I just might, thank you for the invite.
No prob. I may not agree with your stand on abortion but that doesn't mean I don't like you as a person!

Location hidden

#24 Nov 2, 2007
Kenzieee wrote:
<quoted text>
No prob. I may not agree with your stand on abortion but that doesn't mean I don't like you as a person!
I think I feel a warm fuzzy moment. How sweet Kenzieee. How ya" doin" hon? You are pretty much all I have thought about today.

Location hidden

#25 Nov 2, 2007
A new national poll finds high school seniors take a pro-life position on abortion saying it's morally wrong and supporting legislative proposals that would limit abortions and help women find alternatives. The poll also found 72 percent of females in the class of 2006 would not consider an abortion if they became pregnant. The Hamilton College poll found a majority of high school seniors do not believe abortions should be allowed for sociological reasons such as when women are too poor to afford another child or unable to have a baby at the time. Studies from the Alan Guttmacher Institute, the research arm of Planned Parenthood, find approximately 95 percent of all abortions are done for such reasons, while less than 5 percent are for rape or incest or to save the life of the mother. When asked, some 67 percent of high school seniors said abortion is either always (23%) or usually (44%) morally wrong. Just 31 percent said it was a morally correct decision. Some 72 percent of teen girls say they would not consider an abortion and, of all high school seniors, just 13 percent would counsel a pregnant friend to consider an abortion. Some 54 percent of seniors say they would suggest adoption and 26 percent say they would encourage a pregnant friend to keep her baby. Meanwhile, 69 percent of the male teens surveyed said they would not want their partner to consider an abortion.

Location hidden

#26 Nov 2, 2007
Here is the link to the above info.

http://www.nebcathcon.org/abortion.htm
Kenzieee

United States

#27 Nov 2, 2007
Aww! Thanks! I'm good, and full. I ate A LOT at dinner. And I PRAY I can keep it down all night. Any tips for keeping food down?

And I know this sounds strange, but whenever I get a headache, I think of you! Lol! Whenever I get a headache, I count myslef lucky and pray you don't have or get a migraine!

“Go Red Wings!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Plainfield Township MI

#28 Nov 2, 2007
Life is Precious wrote:
A new national poll finds high school seniors take a pro-life position on abortion saying it's morally wrong and supporting legislative proposals that would limit abortions and help women find alternatives. The poll also found 72 percent of females in the class of 2006 would not consider an abortion if they became pregnant. The Hamilton College poll found a majority of high school seniors do not believe abortions should be allowed for sociological reasons such as when women are too poor to afford another child or unable to have a baby at the time. Studies from the Alan Guttmacher Institute, the research arm of Planned Parenthood, find approximately 95 percent of all abortions are done for such reasons, while less than 5 percent are for rape or incest or to save the life of the mother. When asked, some 67 percent of high school seniors said abortion is either always (23%) or usually (44%) morally wrong. Just 31 percent said it was a morally correct decision. Some 72 percent of teen girls say they would not consider an abortion and, of all high school seniors, just 13 percent would counsel a pregnant friend to consider an abortion. Some 54 percent of seniors say they would suggest adoption and 26 percent say they would encourage a pregnant friend to keep her baby. Meanwhile, 69 percent of the male teens surveyed said they would not want their partner to consider an abortion.
That sounds great! So if none of these girls/women have abortions, the number of abortions will automatically drop and there will be no need to outlaw it for the minority who feel the need to have one.

Location hidden

#29 Nov 2, 2007
Kenzieee wrote:
Aww! Thanks! I'm good, and full. I ate A LOT at dinner. And I PRAY I can keep it down all night. Any tips for keeping food down?
And I know this sounds strange, but whenever I get a headache, I think of you! Lol! Whenever I get a headache, I count myslef lucky and pray you don't have or get a migraine!
AAAUUUHHH that is sweet,as far as keeping food down??? LOTS AND LOTS of chocolate mousse. HEE HEE It works for me:)

Location hidden

#30 Nov 2, 2007
Bobbiez wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds great! So if none of these girls/women have abortions, the number of abortions will automatically drop and there will be no need to outlaw it for the minority who feel the need to have one.
My answer to this would be IMO there is never a need to have an abortion.There are too many choices in todays world. Thats where education comes into focus. When a woman knows better she does better.I do think its wonderful seeing our young people feeling this way. They have alot of promise.
Kenzieee

United States

#31 Nov 2, 2007
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>AAAUUUHHH that is sweet,as far as keeping food down??? LOTS AND LOTS of chocolate mousse. HEE HEE It works for me:)
I have choclate whipped cream, so I'll eat some of that.

Peace begins in the womb

#32 Nov 2, 2007
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are right and its very sad isn't it? Women need to have more respect for themselves than to let an abortionist have that much control over their bodies. Don't women realize that choice can mean adoption,keeping the baby,better BC so they don't find themselves in a position where they have to kill a life. Better yet maybe women should have more respect for them selves and not lay down with just any man. I brought my boys up to respect women and to wait until their wedding night. Nothing wrong with that.
You are right to raise your boys like that some think the boys should get all they can and the girls should hold back till marriage. The best is to have the same standard for both and you end up with respect.
S Will

United States

#33 Nov 2, 2007
Kenzieee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least you're giving yourself the opportunity to know me as a person. You might end up liking me, never know ;)
S Will

United States

#34 Nov 2, 2007
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>My answer to this would be IMO there is never a need to have an abortion.There are too many choices in todays world. Thats where education comes into focus. When a woman knows better she does better.I do think its wonderful seeing our young people feeling this way. They have alot of promise.
Amen, sis. No need to resort to murder.
S Will

United States

#35 Nov 2, 2007
Life is Precious wrote:
This proves my point that our younger generation knows abortion for what it is and are more moral than our generation, bless their precious hearts. They'll make sure the right thing is done for their future.

Peace begins in the womb

#36 Nov 2, 2007
S Will wrote:
<quoted text>This proves my point that our younger generation knows abortion for what it is and are more moral than our generation, bless their precious hearts. They'll make sure the right thing is done for their future.
Well, yeah, they are missing a brother a sister a good friend a husband a wife etc etc. They are our hope to change this situation.
S Will

United States

#37 Nov 2, 2007
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>Well, yeah, they are missing a brother a sister a good friend a husband a wife etc etc. They are our hope to change this situation.
Do you know that for every baby that is murdered, at least 1,000 lives are also being denied?

This world surely has it's hands full of blood.

Location hidden

#38 Nov 3, 2007
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>You are right to raise your boys like that some think the boys should get all they can and the girls should hold back till marriage. The best is to have the same standard for both and you end up with respect.
Thats how I raised my children,you see when a young man or woman respects themselves they will respect the person they love. Both of my boys said they were so glad they waited,they said there honeymoon night was that much more special. You know I have a magnet on my fridge that says"There is no greater joy than to know my children walk with the Lord" I feel like if I have never ever accomplished anything else in my life ,I at least brought my children up to love the Lord. God Bless

Peace begins in the womb

#39 Nov 3, 2007
S Will wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know that for every baby that is murdered, at least 1,000 lives are also being denied?
This world surely has it's hands full of blood.
I did know it was a large amount. Isn't that something?

Peace begins in the womb

#40 Nov 3, 2007
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Thats how I raised my children,you see when a young man or woman respects themselves they will respect the person they love. Both of my boys said they were so glad they waited,they said there honeymoon night was that much more special. You know I have a magnet on my fridge that says"There is no greater joy than to know my children walk with the Lord" I feel like if I have never ever accomplished anything else in my life ,I at least brought my children up to love the Lord. God Bless
That is comforting. I see the pain in peoples eyes when they tell me they have a loved one that has fallen away from the church and also the joy when all of ones family meets at church. We just gotta keep praying. God bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Seentheotherside 45,861
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 16 min Joe Fortuna 693
The Future of Politics in America 27 min River Tam 294
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min crucifiedguy 284,690
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 51 min Al Capone 3,396
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Aura Mytha 977,502
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Aura Mytha 88,487
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 665,576
More from around the web