There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#232469 Jan 19, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
noun
deep and painful regret for wrongdoing; compunction.
Obsolete. pity; compassion.
According to this definition, I cannot accept the word “remorse” as I didn’t do anything wrong.
Then my original statement that started us down this rabbit hole was accurate. It feels nice to finally be vindicated.

Why was the decision gut-wrenching, then?

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#232470 Jan 19, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then my original statement that started us down this rabbit hole was accurate. It feels nice to finally be vindicated.
Why was the decision gut-wrenching, then?
I'm sorry your mind is so incredibly narrow you cannot comprehend how I might feel.

I'm choosing not to waste my time even trying to explain.

Location hidden

#232471 Jan 19, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry your mind is so incredibly narrow you cannot comprehend how I might feel.
I'm choosing not to waste my time even trying to explain.
You're choosing not to address it because we've just established that I'm 100% correct.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232474 Jan 19, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're choosing not to address it because we've just established that I'm 100% correct.
How can I feel remorse when I didn't do anything wrong?

Are you really so stupid you cannot comprehend that?

Location hidden

#232475 Jan 19, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I feel remorse when I didn't do anything wrong?
Are you really so stupid you cannot comprehend that?
Then why was the decision gut wrenching?

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#232476 Jan 19, 2015
There are a couple of convincing arguments which prove that this discussion is false, but that website was illegally deleted by GoDaddy, along with many others.
Help STOP INTERNET CRIMES and fight for free speech!
Demand prosecution of GoDaddy Execs
(next post)

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#232477 Jan 19, 2015
Arizona Attorney General https://www.azag.gov/contact-us
Scottsdale D.A. http://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/departments/attor...
More GoDaddy victims at Ripoff Report

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232478 Jan 20, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why was the decision gut wrenching?
Haven't you ever had to make a decision that was extremely difficult, even though it was the right thing to do?

Examples: Sending my son off to Iraq. Helping to deliver my sister's still born daughter. Telling my mother than my oldest brother had molested me.

If you've never had to do something like this, you are damned lucky.

Location hidden

#232479 Jan 20, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you ever had to make a decision that was extremely difficult, even though it was the right thing to do?
Examples: Sending my son off to Iraq. Helping to deliver my sister's still born daughter. Telling my mother than my oldest brother had molested me.
If you've never had to do something like this, you are damned lucky.
Why was it a difficult decision?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232480 Jan 20, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it obvious? Because I have a greater sense of compassion and love than you do.

Location hidden

#232481 Jan 20, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it obvious? Because I have a greater sense of compassion and love than you do.
So you have compassion and love for the life you took? Then how can you defend the ability of mothers to kill their unborn children? That makes no sense.

“Zorbing-balls.co m”

Since: Mar 14

China

#232482 Jan 20, 2015
Not really, if they were too young and could not afford it.
Solar Diamond

Antioch, TN

#232483 Jan 20, 2015
"Regret is a tiresome companion."

We, at least I, have done some very bad things in my life. If you know Jesus, God is faithful to forgive. He is so wonderful he even forgets our sins. We do not have the ability to forget; so when these old thoughts of shortcomings come back in our minds, we need to trigger our memory of God's forgiveness, then deal with the hardest part, "forgiving yourself."

It can be compared to taking out the garbage, then going back out and sorting through it again. Satan loves to torment us with things we are ashamed of doing. When these thoughts come, just realize there is no way to change the past.

Since thoughts come from 3 places, God, Satan and our own minds, analyze every thought that makes you uncomfortable and know it DID NOT come from God, assuming it is something in your past. The battle between joy and sorrow can be won by everyone, for it is "between our ears."
Do not torture yourself and I repeat, as I began, "regret is a tiresome companion."

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Monroe, NC

#232484 Jan 20, 2015
Life isPrecious wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure is sad Grunt,I have told her this for months. She will just never get it.She has put on her moniker .I am being a better me. That's a joke. If she had been a better me she would have given her child a life to live.She can say all she wants It happened 30 years ago,but had she given her child life who knows what that child could have been..Pure selfishness,she chose to stuff her piehole rather than give her child a life.
Yes, the child could have become a mass murderer. Or one of those people who shoot up malls or schools. You never consider that there could have been a negative outcome for that "child."

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Monroe, NC

#232485 Jan 20, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of whether it was or wasn't a difficult decision, what does it matter? If you're accusing her of not having remorse, why do you think anything you say or do will make her feel any differently? Why do people think their opinion of another person will have any affect on anything? You can think she's a bad person and it won't affect her life in the slightest bit.

Location hidden

#232486 Jan 21, 2015
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of whether it was or wasn't a difficult decision, what does it matter? If you're accusing her of not having remorse, why do you think anything you say or do will make her feel any differently? Why do people think their opinion of another person will have any affect on anything? You can think she's a bad person and it won't affect her life in the slightest bit.
I'm not trying to make her think differently. I'm hoping the woman who is thinking about killing her unborn child will read this and think differently.

Other people, who aren't of such low character that they'd take another life because that life inconveniences them, will hold themselves to a higher standard.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232487 Jan 21, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have compassion and love for the life you took? Then how can you defend the ability of mothers to kill their unborn children? That makes no sense.
How about you prove there was a life? Wads of insensate goo are not babies, or children, or even lives. They are wads of goo until much later in development. They are not babies until they are delivered.

None of your business anyway, troll. Not your uterus? Not your body or pregnancy? Not your business at all.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232488 Jan 21, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to make her think differently. I'm hoping the woman who is thinking about killing her unborn child will read this and think differently.
Other people, who aren't of such low character that they'd take another life because that life inconveniences them, will hold themselves to a higher standard.
All of your posts here are based on a falsehood.
Insensate wads of goo are not children.
They are not babies.
And, it is NONE of your business.
Your character is so low that you would tell women you don't know how to live their lives.
How about you give us a turn at running yours? Let us make YOUR reproductive choices for you, since you don't seem to understand how pregnancy and childbirth really work, or that they're none of your concern since it isn't you who is pregnant.

Location hidden

#232489 Jan 21, 2015
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>All of your posts here are based on a falsehood.
Insensate wads of goo are not children.
They are not babies.
And, it is NONE of your business.
Your character is so low that you would tell women you don't know how to live their lives.
How about you give us a turn at running yours? Let us make YOUR reproductive choices for you, since you don't seem to understand how pregnancy and childbirth really work, or that they're none of your concern since it isn't you who is pregnant.
We've covered this. Go back, catch up, then join the conversation.

Since: Jan 15

Antioch, TN

#232490 Jan 21, 2015
I do not have a "dog in this fight" or a uterus, but please allow me to add this: if you destroy an egg of a Sea Turtle, you can be prospected. Just go into court and tell the judge, "It was just an egg."

It puzzles me that humans are not as protected as turtles. Now if you are judging someone for an act they cannot possibly change, think about the worse thing you have ever done, and may have kept it a secret, would you want anyone to judge you for that mistake.

To all those ladies who have had an abortion, you have tortured yourself enough, along with Satan "bugging" you about it, forgive yourself. You cannot "un-ring" a bell. A friend who loves you will not condemn you, or shouldn't. Tell them to leave judgement to a "Higher Power," a merciful Lord.

It is so much easier for God to forgive than for us to forgive ourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 15 min Neville Thompson 969
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Neville Thompson 284,600
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min bad bob 184,765
The Future of Politics in America 49 min Johnny 267
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 54 min Sad Days in America 26
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr truth 88,267
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr truth 603
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Seentheotherside 179
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aussie Kev 977,403
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Seentheotherside 665,402
More from around the web