“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#232334 Jul 3, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Once again ladies and gentlemen. Avoiding what the thread is really about.
You ended your childs life in the womb and that pretty much says it all.
The fact that you believe in Santa Clause tells me you need to get into the real world.
Good luck with that.
Once again, when you have nothing to say, you resort to the "you killed your child in the womb."

Yes. I did. I have never denied it. You have verbally abused me for making a decision 28 years ago, long before Topix was around and when you didn't know I existed. You claim that you were abused, yet you abuse posters on this forum. Do your grandchildren and great-grandchildren a favor and stop the cycle of abuse now.

I think YOU need to get out into the real world. You certainly aren't living in the real world if you think that every single pregnancy should come to fruition. You aren't living in the real world when you insist that it IS your business. If it were your business, you would know each person and have a say in the decision.

Women are autonomy over their bodies. They do not have to remain pregnant and give birth against their will.

THAT is the real world.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232335 Jul 3, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>And on top of it all, you're too stupid to heed the advice you're given. Another poorly written post with missing punctuation, and it's probably the best someone of your limited intelligence can muster.
There are no children involved in abortion. A fact you simply cannot absorb.
Just as you are too ignorant to recognize sarcasm when you read it.
What an imbecilic buffoon you are.
How are you my friend?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232336 Jul 3, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you my friend?
We're doing okay. Had to change storage places, we were getting ripped off at Public Storage. Not just their rates, the unit was burgled, too. Not much lost though, and the one thing we were really upset at losing was found fallen down behind boxes when we were emptying it out.
When this is all settled out with the lawyer stuff I REALLY want to go north for a week or two, to vacation and catch up with people up there.
How about you? You're sounding well.
8^J

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232337 Jul 3, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>We're doing okay. Had to change storage places, we were getting ripped off at Public Storage. Not just their rates, the unit was burgled, too. Not much lost though, and the one thing we were really upset at losing was found fallen down behind boxes when we were emptying it out.
When this is all settled out with the lawyer stuff I REALLY want to go north for a week or two, to vacation and catch up with people up there.
How about you? You're sounding well.
8^J
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with storage. I hope you find a safe place.

Life is good! That really says it all. I hope to see you when you're up here. Do let me know. I'm planning to take more vacation the last two weeks of August. We'll see how that works out with the job.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232338 Jul 10, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, when you have nothing to say, you resort to the "you killed your child in the womb."
Yes. I did. I have never denied it. You have verbally abused me for making a decision 28 years ago, long before Topix was around and when you didn't know I existed. You claim that you were abused, yet you abuse posters on this forum. Do your grandchildren and great-grandchildren a favor and stop the cycle of abuse now.
I think YOU need to get out into the real world. You certainly aren't living in the real world if you think that every single pregnancy should come to fruition. You aren't living in the real world when you insist that it IS your business. If it were your business, you would know each person and have a say in the decision.
Women are autonomy over their bodies. They do not have to remain pregnant and give birth against their will.
THAT is the real world.
I hardly need to know every woman to know it's murder. It may be legal,but there are lots of things legal that are still wrong. Maybe you need to get out into the real world.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232339 Jul 10, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I hardly need to know every woman to know it's murder. It may be legal,but there are lots of things legal that are still wrong. Maybe you need to get out into the real world.
ROFL!!!!!!!!!! The person who thinks every woman's pregnancy is her business, who's never had to be solely responsible for supporting her children, who got herself knocked up in order to get out of daddy's house yet called herself a "daddys girl", faked suicide HOW MANY times???, has barely even had to support herself in her lifetime (this could go on forever) tells ME to get out into the real world???????

Good GRIEF!!!!

You wouldn't know the real world if it bit your skanky ass! The REAL world is being responsible for your children 24/7/365 as a single parent. The REAL world involves getting up at 4 a.m. to get yourself ready for the day, packing lunches, getting the kids up, bathed and ready for their day and being out the door by 5:45 a.m. to drop kids off at two different day cares and then take a bus to your job or school. It involves going to work or to school for 8 hours a day, bussing back to the day cares, walking the kids home, getting dinner, helping them with homework, spending time with them, putting them to bed, getting their clothes ready for the next day. Then at 9 p.m. settle down to do your own homework, or laundry, or dishes, or whatever else has to be done.

Doesn't matter if you have a migraine, a backache, the flu, pneumonia, strep throat or any other ailment. You still do it EVERY SINGLE DAY. On an average of 4 hours sleep per night. You do it ALONE.

Why? Because there's no one else to do it. No husband to help out. No mommy to come over and do things. No daddy to assure you that you are daddy's little girl.

You do it ALONE.

24 hours a day
7 days a week
365 days a year

The above doesn't even get into finances (rent, groceries, utilities, clothes, shoes et al), trying to find a car you can afford and maintain, parent-teacher conferences, doctor's appointments, ADHD, dealing with a recalcitrant child who doesn't want to go to school, sick kids, numerous ear infections, surgeries (yours and children's),..... this could go on for pages. There is so much to it.

That's the REAL WORLD LIP. It's reality. I lived it.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232340 Jul 10, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I hardly need to know every woman to know it's murder. It may be legal,but there are lots of things legal that are still wrong. Maybe you need to get out into the real world.
You know nothing. Wads of GOO cannot be murdered.
No brains, no thoughts, no sense of self, that's what a wad of goo is.
You are barely more than that yourself, you certainly show every time you post that you cannot comprehend basic biology and you have no functioning brain tissue beyond basic functions.
Why don't you try another fake suicide? Or drag out that dead daughter again? You're just not getting the attention you crave,are you?

“Ignorance won't topple science”

Since: Jan 11

Terra, Sol

#232341 Jul 11, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
And maybe you need to educate yourself on human biology. There's very little difference between having an abortion (legally, of course) and getting a tumor removed. The only real difference is the *potentiality* of life.

It's been pointed out to you before that pregnancy is a minority event to begin with. If you want to cry that life starts at conception, then you should probably know that if you've ever had kids, you've also probably had even more fertilized eggs wash out with that time of the month. If you want to cry that it's murder, then you, yourself, are a murderer by your own definition.

Lucky for you, it's not murder.

Terra, Sol

#232342 Jul 11, 2014
I've been gone how long, now? And there's still absolutely no intellectual development in the anti-choice side. That's f*ckin' sad.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232343 Jul 12, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!!!!!!!!! The person who thinks every woman's pregnancy is her business, who's never had to be solely responsible for supporting her children, who got herself knocked up in order to get out of daddy's house yet called herself a "daddys girl", faked suicide HOW MANY times???, has barely even had to support herself in her lifetime (this could go on forever) tells ME to get out into the real world???????
Good GRIEF!!!!
You wouldn't know the real world if it bit your skanky ass! The REAL world is being responsible for your children 24/7/365 as a single parent. The REAL world involves getting up at 4 a.m. to get yourself ready for the day, packing lunches, getting the kids up, bathed and ready for their day and being out the door by 5:45 a.m. to drop kids off at two different day cares and then take a bus to your job or school. It involves going to work or to school for 8 hours a day, bussing back to the day cares, walking the kids home, getting dinner, helping them with homework, spending time with them, putting them to bed, getting their clothes ready for the next day. Then at 9 p.m. settle down to do your own homework, or laundry, or dishes, or whatever else has to be done.
Doesn't matter if you have a migraine, a backache, the flu, pneumonia, strep throat or any other ailment. You still do it EVERY SINGLE DAY. On an average of 4 hours sleep per night. You do it ALONE.
Why? Because there's no one else to do it. No husband to help out. No mommy to come over and do things. No daddy to assure you that you are daddy's little girl.
You do it ALONE.
24 hours a day
7 days a week
365 days a year
The above doesn't even get into finances (rent, groceries, utilities, clothes, shoes et al), trying to find a car you can afford and maintain, parent-teacher conferences, doctor's appointments, ADHD, dealing with a recalcitrant child who doesn't want to go to school, sick kids, numerous ear infections, surgeries (yours and children's),..... this could go on for pages. There is so much to it.
That's the REAL WORLD LIP. It's reality. I lived it.
It's actually called life,you have children you take on the responsibility of them. You don't kill them in the womb out of selfishness,which is what you did.Do you honestly think you are the only woman who has gone through this? You chose to take the easy way out which makes you a selfish coward. You honestly sicken me.You can continue to make all the excuses you want. It's nothing more than justification for killing an innocent life in the womb. You are and always will be a selfish bitch and not just you but any woman who does this.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232344 Jul 12, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing. Wads of GOO cannot be murdered.
No brains, no thoughts, no sense of self, that's what a wad of goo is.
You are barely more than that yourself, you certainly show every time you post that you cannot comprehend basic biology and you have no functioning brain tissue beyond basic functions.
Why don't you try another fake suicide? Or drag out that dead daughter again? You're just not getting the attention you crave,are you?
Once again ((((( yawn))))
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232345 Jul 12, 2014
Man of Science wrote:
<quoted text>And maybe you need to educate yourself on human biology. There's very little difference between having an abortion (legally, of course) and getting a tumor removed. The only real difference is the *potentiality* of life.
It's been pointed out to you before that pregnancy is a minority event to begin with. If you want to cry that life starts at conception, then you should probably know that if you've ever had kids, you've also probably had even more fertilized eggs wash out with that time of the month. If you want to cry that it's murder, then you, yourself, are a murderer by your own definition.
Lucky for you, it's not murder.
UMMMM,yes it is. Maybe you should be the one educating yourself.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232346 Jul 12, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually called life,you have children you take on the responsibility of them. You don't kill them in the womb out of selfishness,which is what you did.Do you honestly think you are the only woman who has gone through this? You chose to take the easy way out which makes you a selfish coward. You honestly sicken me.You can continue to make all the excuses you want. It's nothing more than justification for killing an innocent life in the womb. You are and always will be a selfish bitch and not just you but any woman who does this.
I took the easy way? this shows your ignorance about an abortion. Many adjectives could be applied to it; "easy" is not one of them.

I did take responsibility for the two children I had. You cannot say that. Unless you want to call constant emotional abuse taking responsibility for them. Leaving them with a supposedly abusive father isn't either.

You've never had to support children by yourself; therefore you know nothing about the subject.

And if *I* sicken you, what is your excuse for making yourself puke for the better part of 60 years? I can't be blamed for all of that.

Face it; you sicken yourself.

Terra, Sol

#232347 Jul 12, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>UMMMM,yes it is. Maybe you should be the one educating yourself.
Wow, such a brilliant and well-thought out argument. So many scientific facts that are utterly irrefutable in every sense of the word.

Sarcasm aside, though, I have educated myself on this topic. Degrees in biology and bioanthropology back that up. I know you don't like to believe it, but I actually *do* know what I'm talking about here.

You can whine and dry that it's murder all you want, but truth isn't a democracy. Like it or not, a bundle of cells isn't equitable to a life. That is POTENTIAL, and there is a difference between potentiality and actuality. I have the potential to be the Surgeon General of the United States, but I'm not.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232348 Jul 21, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I took the easy way? this shows your ignorance about an abortion. Many adjectives could be applied to it; "easy" is not one of them.
I did take responsibility for the two children I had. You cannot say that. Unless you want to call constant emotional abuse taking responsibility for them. Leaving them with a supposedly abusive father isn't either.
You've never had to support children by yourself; therefore you know nothing about the subject.
And if *I* sicken you, what is your excuse for making yourself puke for the better part of 60 years? I can't be blamed for all of that.
Face it; you sicken yourself.
He wasn't abusive back when my 3 kids were little. He was a great father,only became abusive when he started screwing around.
And liar,I have never denied I became bulimic after my daughter died,but got help a long time ago.
Got help for your obesity yet?
Doubt it,you stuff your pie hole due to guilt . And you always talk about your 2 sons,I remember years ago you posted they stopped talking to you.
And what about that daughter you adopted,she left your ass,just like your sons. Smart,smart people IMO.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232349 Jul 21, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>He wasn't abusive back when my 3 kids were little. He was a great father,only became abusive when he started screwing around.
And liar,I have never denied I became bulimic after my daughter died,but got help a long time ago.
Got help for your obesity yet?
Doubt it,you stuff your pie hole due to guilt . And you always talk about your 2 sons,I remember years ago you posted they stopped talking to you.
And what about that daughter you adopted,she left your ass,just like your sons. Smart,smart people IMO.
You stated that your husband slapped you across the face when your youngest son was still at home and he witnessed it.

I've never denied I was obese. And yes, I have gotten help for it. I didn't eat out of guilt. I ate to comfort myself when I was being molested. I've stated that too.

My sons have NEVER stopped talking to me. You keep making up these random lies about me. When they were in the military in war zones, I wouldn't hear from them for months at a time sometimes. That is normal. They are amazing young men who are healthy, happy, and contributing members of society. I also told you just a few months ago that my adopted daughter had just presented me with another granddaughter. None of them have "left me."

I can only assume you are projecting. Too bad for you.

As I told NWMoon; life is good. That says it all.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#232350 Jul 21, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Safety in abortion????????
Realy?????are you frickin nuts????
An unborn baby is killed in every abortion.
1 in 5 pregnancies do not make it to term. Good ol' God causes more spontaneous abortions than you'll ever dream of.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232352 Jul 23, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated that your husband slapped you across the face when your youngest son was still at home and he witnessed it.
I've never denied I was obese. And yes, I have gotten help for it. I didn't eat out of guilt. I ate to comfort myself when I was being molested. I've stated that too.
My sons have NEVER stopped talking to me. You keep making up these random lies about me. When they were in the military in war zones, I wouldn't hear from them for months at a time sometimes. That is normal. They are amazing young men who are healthy, happy, and contributing members of society. I also told you just a few months ago that my adopted daughter had just presented me with another granddaughter. None of them have "left me."
I can only assume you are projecting. Too bad for you.
As I told NWMoon; life is good. That says it all.
Congratulations,at least SHE didn't murder her baby in the womb.
Says a lot about her.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232353 Jul 23, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations,at least SHE didn't murder her baby in the womb.
Says a lot about her.
Thank you. I'm very proud of my daughter.

She doesn't feel the need to judge others. I'm especially proud of her for that.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232354 Jul 24, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I'm very proud of my daughter.
She doesn't feel the need to judge others. I'm especially proud of her for that.
I am not judging her,I am telling you what I believe. That's what this thread is all about. But I am happy for you. I really am.Grandaughters are so special,not to say grandsons are not. It's just different isn't it?
But I am happy for you and I am happy she allowed her little girl life. She could grow up to make a change in this world. Who knows?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Pegasus 259,530
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min dirty white boy- 739,601
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 6 min shmasse 103
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 10 min andet1987 2,414
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Thinking 227,532
The Anti-Christ 18 min andet1987 5
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Phoenix5000 95,511
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Oxbow 542,599
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 601,094
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••