There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#232431 Jan 15, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>There are laws, but YOU, personally, are not the law. YOU have no say in a woman's decision in regard to her reproductive system. The states might, but YOU, personally, do not.
Again, you're wrong. Laws are voted in by legislators who are elected by by me, and others. They then vote our interests. We ARE the state. Someone needs a civics lesson.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#232432 Jan 15, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you're wrong. Laws are voted in by legislators who are elected by by me, and others. They then vote our interests. We ARE the state. Someone needs a civics lesson.
Someone needs a reality check. I said "you, PERSONALLY."

Do you physically prevent a woman from having a child? Or from giving birth? Or from having an abortion? From having her child adopted?

Are you there to stop her from doing these things? Of course not.

There are laws, but YOU personally, do not enforce those laws.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232433 Jan 15, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying that, and perhaps it allows you to sleep at night after taking a life you created. However, repeating it doesn't make it true. Additionally, it IS my business. The courts said so. How much of it is my business changes every day, fortunately in favor of the innocent lives at risk.
Your repetitions don't make your statement true, wads of goo are not babies. Just when and where did the courts say it's YOUR business? Because THAT is a lie, the only time it is any of your concern is if it is YOUR body.
I have never had an elective abortion. So, even if you were right,(and you are not) I would STILL have nothing to keep me up at night. Once again, you've only made an ass of yourself, you ignorant pile of waste. Neither you or lippy are worth the oxygen you consume. What is it that drives you uneducated fools to try and control the lives of others?
How about you let ME control YOUR body? No? Then foadiaf, because you don't get to control OURS.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232434 Jan 15, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make YOU in charge of MY body. You are wrong about nearly everything you post here. Have you not noticed that abortion is LEGAL????
So, mind your own business.
Not your body? NOT your business, EVER.

Location hidden

#232436 Jan 16, 2015
Jorge Bergoglio wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry you need to make baseless judgements about people you do not know. Spare us your arrogance.
Do you understand what "baseless judgments" means? There are enough posts here to base a judgment upon. When someone kills their unborn child then DEFENDS that action and shows no remorse, it says a lot about their character.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232437 Jan 16, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand what "baseless judgments" means? There are enough posts here to base a judgment upon. When someone kills their unborn child then DEFENDS that action and shows no remorse, it says a lot about their character.
You are judging me based upon ONE decision I've made in my entire life. That would be almost 58 years worth of decisions. That is a baseless judgement.

I don't care if you agree with my decision or not. I made the best decision I could, at the time, based upon my situation.

Don't like it? I don't care. You weren't there and you aren't aware of all the facts.

Location hidden

#232438 Jan 16, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>You are judging me based upon ONE decision I've made in my entire life. That would be almost 58 years worth of decisions. That is a baseless judgement.

I don't care if you agree with my decision or not. I made the best decision I could, at the time, based upon my situation.

Don't like it? I don't care. You weren't there and you aren't aware of all the facts.
And you still have no remorse for that decision years later. That's continuity of character. Again, enough information to base a judgment on.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232439 Jan 16, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still have no remorse for that decision years later. That's continuity of character. Again, enough information to base a judgment on.
Where is it written one must have remorse?

Location hidden

#232440 Jan 16, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>Where is it written one must have remorse?
Are you having trouble following the conversation? It isn't. That's why it's the base to judge your character. If it were required, it wouldn't.

Now I have a base to judge your intelligence.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232441 Jan 16, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having trouble following the conversation? It isn't. That's why it's the base to judge your character. If it were required, it wouldn't.
Now I have a base to judge your intelligence.
You are avoiding the question.

I'll expand the question to help you think:

Where is it written one must feel remorse in making a decision that she felt was necessary for the well-being of her children?

it amazes me that you have the gall to judge someone you've never met, and never will, in a decision made in regard to children. But obviously, you have a god-complex.
Jorge Bergoglio

Brooklyn, NY

#232442 Jan 16, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
God kills 1 in 6-7 pregnancies before they come to term. Will you judge God too? Maybe you should "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling..."

Let us know when you develop a shred of intelectual honesty.

Location hidden

#232443 Jan 17, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You are avoiding the question.
I'll expand the question to help you think:
Where is it written one must feel remorse in making a decision that she felt was necessary for the well-being of her children?
it amazes me that you have the gall to judge someone you've never met, and never will, in a decision made in regard to children. But obviously, you have a god-complex.
As I stated, but is plainly above your ability to understand, it isn't written. HENCE grounds upon which to base a judgment.

Location hidden

#232444 Jan 17, 2015
Jorge Bergoglio wrote:
<quoted text>
God kills 1 in 6-7 pregnancies before they come to term. Will you judge God too? Maybe you should "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling..."
Let us know when you develop a shred of intelectual honesty.
Who's God and what does he have to do with this discussion?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232445 Jan 17, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated, but is plainly above your ability to understand, it isn't written. HENCE grounds upon which to base a judgment.
You still haven't stated where it is written that one must feel remorse.

If it's not written, it is your opinion, albeit an incorrect one.

Location hidden

#232446 Jan 17, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't stated where it is written that one must feel remorse.
If it's not written, it is your opinion, albeit an incorrect one.
Do you have a learning disability? Serious question.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232447 Jan 17, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a learning disability? Serious question.
It is YOUR assumption that I feel no remorse. So answer the question.

Location hidden

#232448 Jan 17, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It is YOUR assumption that I feel no remorse. So answer the question.
Correct. It is my ASSUMPTION based on your posts. I am of the opinion that you have no remorse. Am I mistaken? Do you feel remorse?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232449 Jan 17, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. It is my ASSUMPTION based on your posts. I am of the opinion that you have no remorse. Am I mistaken? Do you feel remorse?
Open your mind just a tiny bit. Don't focus on the one thing you know about me. Use your own life.

Have you ever had to make a hard decision, a decision that was gut-wrenching and painful? Yet if you don't follow through with that decision, it could negatively affect others and would definitely negatively affect your responsibilities? But, at the end of the day, painful as that decision was, you know it was the right one?

Location hidden

#232450 Jan 17, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Open your mind just a tiny bit. Don't focus on the one thing you know about me. Use your own life.
Have you ever had to make a hard decision, a decision that was gut-wrenching and painful? Yet if you don't follow through with that decision, it could negatively affect others and would definitely negatively affect your responsibilities? But, at the end of the day, painful as that decision was, you know it was the right one?
I answered your question. Now please answer mine.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232451 Jan 17, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered your question. Now please answer mine.
It seems YOU are the one with learning disabilities. You have not answered my question, while I did answer yours.

Does the phrase "gut wrenching decision" not compute? Look it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,684
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 668,045
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min RiccardoFire 46,047
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 26 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 92,927
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min Joe Fortuna 979,529
Rogythil.com is Dedicated to Providing Revelati... 50 min richardjhons 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 27
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 286,112
More from around the web