There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#232422 Jan 14, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever helps you sleep at night. It say a lot about character when you snuff a life you create so callously.
It says a lot about character when you value a half inch long piece of insensate tissue over living, breathing human beings.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232423 Jan 14, 2015
Life isPrecious wrote:
<quoted text>You hardly made a decision in the best interest of your sons,you made a best interest in your needs.And no I did not allow my sons to see me physically abused and mentally,they were out of the house by then.I do not pretend to know what your life was then or now. All I know is you murdered your child.I am hardly a drama queen but you sure are.And I owned suicide attempts a long time ago. You don't know me either,you have no idea what I went through.I could cope with my husband until he did what he did. He was a cheater and a no good person. He lied to his sons and to this day they have no idea what he did to me. And I will go to my grave with this. But their father is suffering now because they do not talk to him for what ever reason.Even when my mother took me to the ER,we kept it to ourselves.He was a good father and I always want my sons to believe that.You are the liar,I know what you told me on the phone and you have lied about it for years. Again you are a sad and pathetic b*tch who will never get it. Maybe you got an education,(doubt it). You seem stupid in so many ways.Sad,sad,sad.
You are such a liar. You forget that you said things here and Mama isn't the only one who read them.
You lie, lie, lie.
Also, wads of goo aren't children, or babies.
Now, when are you going to drag that dead daughter out to flog some sympathy from?
Really, you are less than dirt.

Location hidden

#232424 Jan 14, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
Well, you made the decision for the members of your family that you didn't kill. THAT child didn't get the many choices.
Wads of goo aren't children. Amazing how ignorant of science you are.

Location hidden

#232425 Jan 14, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It shouldn't be up to you to decide what to do with another person's life, either., either.
Once again, a wad of goo is not a person. Not a baby, not a child, nothing but a wad of goo that MIGHT have the potential to be more.
And also, once again, none of you business whatsoever.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#232427 Jan 15, 2015
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, a wad of goo is not a person. Not a baby, not a child, nothing but a wad of goo that MIGHT have the potential to be more.
And also, once again, none of you business whatsoever.
You keep saying that, and perhaps it allows you to sleep at night after taking a life you created. However, repeating it doesn't make it true. Additionally, it IS my business. The courts said so. How much of it is my business changes every day, fortunately in favor of the innocent lives at risk.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232428 Jan 15, 2015
Grunt said: You keep saying that, and perhaps it allows you to sleep at night after taking a life you created. However, repeating it doesn't make it true. Additionally, it IS my business. The courts said so. How much of it is my business changes every day, fortunately in favor of the innocent lives at risk.

The courts said that my uterus is your business? Do explain this. It would be fascinating to see you put "your business" into action.

Location hidden

#232429 Jan 15, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
Grunt said: You keep saying that, and perhaps it allows you to sleep at night after taking a life you created. However, repeating it doesn't make it true. Additionally, it IS my business. The courts said so. How much of it is my business changes every day, fortunately in favor of the innocent lives at risk.

The courts said that my uterus is your business? Do explain this. It would be fascinating to see you put "your business" into action.
There are laws addressing abortion. In order to be legislated, it must be the public's interest. It's a pretty simple concept.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232430 Jan 15, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are laws addressing abortion. In order to be legislated, it must be the public's interest. It's a pretty simple concept.
There are laws, but YOU, personally, are not the law. YOU have no say in a woman's decision in regard to her reproductive system. The states might, but YOU, personally, do not.

Location hidden

#232431 Jan 15, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>There are laws, but YOU, personally, are not the law. YOU have no say in a woman's decision in regard to her reproductive system. The states might, but YOU, personally, do not.
Again, you're wrong. Laws are voted in by legislators who are elected by by me, and others. They then vote our interests. We ARE the state. Someone needs a civics lesson.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232432 Jan 15, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you're wrong. Laws are voted in by legislators who are elected by by me, and others. They then vote our interests. We ARE the state. Someone needs a civics lesson.
Someone needs a reality check. I said "you, PERSONALLY."

Do you physically prevent a woman from having a child? Or from giving birth? Or from having an abortion? From having her child adopted?

Are you there to stop her from doing these things? Of course not.

There are laws, but YOU personally, do not enforce those laws.

Location hidden

#232433 Jan 15, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying that, and perhaps it allows you to sleep at night after taking a life you created. However, repeating it doesn't make it true. Additionally, it IS my business. The courts said so. How much of it is my business changes every day, fortunately in favor of the innocent lives at risk.
Your repetitions don't make your statement true, wads of goo are not babies. Just when and where did the courts say it's YOUR business? Because THAT is a lie, the only time it is any of your concern is if it is YOUR body.
I have never had an elective abortion. So, even if you were right,(and you are not) I would STILL have nothing to keep me up at night. Once again, you've only made an ass of yourself, you ignorant pile of waste. Neither you or lippy are worth the oxygen you consume. What is it that drives you uneducated fools to try and control the lives of others?
How about you let ME control YOUR body? No? Then foadiaf, because you don't get to control OURS.

Location hidden

#232434 Jan 15, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make YOU in charge of MY body. You are wrong about nearly everything you post here. Have you not noticed that abortion is LEGAL????
So, mind your own business.
Not your body? NOT your business, EVER.

Location hidden

#232436 Jan 16, 2015
Jorge Bergoglio wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry you need to make baseless judgements about people you do not know. Spare us your arrogance.
Do you understand what "baseless judgments" means? There are enough posts here to base a judgment upon. When someone kills their unborn child then DEFENDS that action and shows no remorse, it says a lot about their character.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232437 Jan 16, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand what "baseless judgments" means? There are enough posts here to base a judgment upon. When someone kills their unborn child then DEFENDS that action and shows no remorse, it says a lot about their character.
You are judging me based upon ONE decision I've made in my entire life. That would be almost 58 years worth of decisions. That is a baseless judgement.

I don't care if you agree with my decision or not. I made the best decision I could, at the time, based upon my situation.

Don't like it? I don't care. You weren't there and you aren't aware of all the facts.

Location hidden

#232438 Jan 16, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>You are judging me based upon ONE decision I've made in my entire life. That would be almost 58 years worth of decisions. That is a baseless judgement.

I don't care if you agree with my decision or not. I made the best decision I could, at the time, based upon my situation.

Don't like it? I don't care. You weren't there and you aren't aware of all the facts.
And you still have no remorse for that decision years later. That's continuity of character. Again, enough information to base a judgment on.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232439 Jan 16, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still have no remorse for that decision years later. That's continuity of character. Again, enough information to base a judgment on.
Where is it written one must have remorse?

Location hidden

#232440 Jan 16, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>Where is it written one must have remorse?
Are you having trouble following the conversation? It isn't. That's why it's the base to judge your character. If it were required, it wouldn't.

Now I have a base to judge your intelligence.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232441 Jan 16, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having trouble following the conversation? It isn't. That's why it's the base to judge your character. If it were required, it wouldn't.
Now I have a base to judge your intelligence.
You are avoiding the question.

I'll expand the question to help you think:

Where is it written one must feel remorse in making a decision that she felt was necessary for the well-being of her children?

it amazes me that you have the gall to judge someone you've never met, and never will, in a decision made in regard to children. But obviously, you have a god-complex.
Jorge Bergoglio

Brooklyn, NY

#232442 Jan 16, 2015
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
God kills 1 in 6-7 pregnancies before they come to term. Will you judge God too? Maybe you should "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling..."

Let us know when you develop a shred of intelectual honesty.

Location hidden

#232443 Jan 17, 2015
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You are avoiding the question.
I'll expand the question to help you think:
Where is it written one must feel remorse in making a decision that she felt was necessary for the well-being of her children?
it amazes me that you have the gall to judge someone you've never met, and never will, in a decision made in regard to children. But obviously, you have a god-complex.
As I stated, but is plainly above your ability to understand, it isn't written. HENCE grounds upon which to base a judgment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 27 min Paul McCartney is... 659
Poll What's the most exotic/hottest mixed race group? (Jan '13) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 23
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Quirky 42,522
Are your Topix comments helping...or hurting ot... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 65
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 2 hr IDontWantThis 1
HOLLYWOOD striving to delete prayer from scripts 3 hr haha 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr Robert F 690,621
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 hr Aura Mytha 989,879
More from around the web