There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232352 Jul 23, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated that your husband slapped you across the face when your youngest son was still at home and he witnessed it.
I've never denied I was obese. And yes, I have gotten help for it. I didn't eat out of guilt. I ate to comfort myself when I was being molested. I've stated that too.
My sons have NEVER stopped talking to me. You keep making up these random lies about me. When they were in the military in war zones, I wouldn't hear from them for months at a time sometimes. That is normal. They are amazing young men who are healthy, happy, and contributing members of society. I also told you just a few months ago that my adopted daughter had just presented me with another granddaughter. None of them have "left me."
I can only assume you are projecting. Too bad for you.
As I told NWMoon; life is good. That says it all.
Congratulations,at least SHE didn't murder her baby in the womb.
Says a lot about her.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#232353 Jul 23, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations,at least SHE didn't murder her baby in the womb.
Says a lot about her.
Thank you. I'm very proud of my daughter.

She doesn't feel the need to judge others. I'm especially proud of her for that.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232354 Jul 24, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I'm very proud of my daughter.
She doesn't feel the need to judge others. I'm especially proud of her for that.
I am not judging her,I am telling you what I believe. That's what this thread is all about. But I am happy for you. I really am.Grandaughters are so special,not to say grandsons are not. It's just different isn't it?
But I am happy for you and I am happy she allowed her little girl life. She could grow up to make a change in this world. Who knows?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232355 Jul 24, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I am not judging her,I am telling you what I believe. That's what this thread is all about. But I am happy for you. I really am.Grandaughters are so special,not to say grandsons are not. It's just different isn't it?
But I am happy for you and I am happy she allowed her little girl life. She could grow up to make a change in this world. Who knows?
I didn't say you were judging her. Why so defensive?

who knows? is exactly right. The next little boy born could be another Jonas Salk. Or he could be another Jeffrey Dahmer.

The only person allowed to decide if she should carry a pregnancy to term or not is the woman who is pregnant. That's what Pro-Choice is all about.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232356 Jul 26, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you were judging her. Why so defensive?
who knows? is exactly right. The next little boy born could be another Jonas Salk. Or he could be another Jeffrey Dahmer.
The only person allowed to decide if she should carry a pregnancy to term or not is the woman who is pregnant. That's what Pro-Choice is all about.
Or maybe someone who finds the cure for cancer,or MS,or MD.
And prolife is the opposite,thats what this thread is all about.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232357 Jul 26, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe someone who finds the cure for cancer,or MS,or MD.
And prolife is the opposite,thats what this thread is all about.
Silly twit. Google 'Jonas Salk'

Or else improve your reading comprehension skills.

This is a DISCUSSION FORUM. DISCUSSION generally means BOTH sides of the issue.

I repeat. "silly twit"
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232358 Jul 27, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly twit. Google 'Jonas Salk'
Or else improve your reading comprehension skills.
This is a DISCUSSION FORUM. DISCUSSION generally means BOTH sides of the issue.
I repeat. "silly twit"
Sad

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232359 Jul 27, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Sad
Deliberate ignorance is sad.

Stupidity can't always be helped. But deliberately choosing to be ignorant, as you do, is a choice. Sometimes a deadly choice for you and those you profess to love.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#232361 Aug 9, 2014
Rule # 1: do not open legs wide if you do not want any responsibility of taking care of baby

Rule # 2: if you are an itchy bit****chy bit******ch and wants to open your legs very wide, let your man use a condom if you do not want any responsibility of taking care of baby

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232363 Aug 10, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And how is this post "Becoming a better me?"
Just so sad.
Helping you to realize how ignorant you are is becoming a better me.

Yes, you are sad. Perhaps one day you'll like yourself and not feel the need to denigrate others.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232365 Aug 12, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You have lost the whole meaning of "Becoming a better me"
I love myself for so many reasons,
1. Never killed a baby in the womb
2. Value every life that is in the womb and believe they all deserve the right to be born and be someone.
3. Got out of an abusive marriage. So proud of myself for that.
And for your information this whole thread is about Everything being wrong with abortion.
Since you don't believe that why don't you travel over to the thread There is nothing wrong with abortion.
I am honest enough to say at one point I did attempt suicide but was in a very bad place in my life. Got a whole lotta counseling and feel really bad about my frame of mind at the time.
Thank God my children have forgiven me and have loved me through it.
I just really feel nothing but sadness for you,you have no idea what your unborn child could have become nor do you care.
PURE SELFISHNESS!! IMO
Have a great day.
And I am done with you,you find this amusing and entertaining,(In your words)
I do not
How sad is your life that first thing you list about why you love yourself is "Never killed a baby in the womb"?

Really? THAT'S why you love yourself? That's your #1 reason?

And your #2 is that "Value every life that is in the womb and believe they all deserve the right to be born and be someone."

THAT'S why you love yourself? Really???

No wonder you tried to kill yourself if that's all you think of yourself.

I am MORE than an abortion LIP. I am FAR MORE than the contents of my uterus, or a decision I made almost 30 years ago. Unlike you, I don't live in the past. I look to the future, to my grandchildren growing up, and to my great grandchildren. I look forward to retiring with my Other Half near the mountains. I look forward to traveling with him, growing old with him, sharing my life with him.

I am not defined by failed birth control and an abortion.

You can't get past that. How sad that you can't look past my abortion. I am a person you don't even know, that you will never meet, and you have allowed my decision 30 years ago to define you to the point where you blamed me for your bulimia.

good GRIEF woman.

It's probably a good idea that you ignore me. You desperately need a life if you think that the most important thing about anyone is what reproductive choice they made.

This thread is to DISCUSS the merits of abortion. It's not mean to be a thread where everyone agrees. Look up the meaning of DISCUSS. Then look up "forum" and maybe your addled brain can begin to understand what a forum is.

You want everyone to understand the dozens of times you were in a "bad place" and tried to kill yourself. You want understanding for that.

You can't understand what a bad place I was in? You can't understand that a child is not a "maybe" it's a "DEFINITE."????

What kind of person brings a child into the world because "maybe"? That is the height of irresponsibility. You bring a child into the world because you feel confident you can care for them and make a life long commitment to them. NOT because "maybe."

My children agree that I made the right decision. Theirs is the only choice I care about. My Other Half also knows about it and agrees I made the right choice for ME.

Each woman makes the choice for THEM. No one else.

And it's no one's business. Especially not yours.
Infiniti04

Abilene, TX

#232366 Aug 12, 2014
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you worry about my gender. If you wan't to go words to words with me about women's obvious right to choose abortion, you'll need all the focus you can get to not make an even greater fool out of yourself then you just did
I now see that you must be a woman, because you are dumb, as well! But to pacify your ignorance, no, if you were a man, you couldn't go word for word, because you don't know!!! How many babies, as a man, have you had?
Infiniti04

Abilene, TX

#232367 Aug 12, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text> I am still waiting for one from you.Don't worry I have a lot of patience.
You Can Do It
You're here to stay a while; how surprising!
Infiniti04

Abilene, TX

#232368 Aug 13, 2014
Infiniti04 wrote:
<quoted text>You're here to stay a while; how surprising!
That was suppose to go to Averageguy! Have a great day!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232371 Sep 22, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
The Susan G. Komen foundation has closed down forever.This is an answer to prayer. IMO
They first said they supported Planned Parenthood, who does abortions and then once criticized for it took their statement back. What a joke. And before you say anything Mamma San
save it. STFU.
I don't see anything in the news about Susan G. Komen closing down "forever" but it's also very early, I'll look some more later.

I would like to share this though:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/m...

Polly Bergen was a woman's rights activist and left a portion of her estate to...wait for it. Planned Parenthood!!!

Good try LIPpy; you ignored me for what...six weeks? You must be in a manic phase again with such a potty mouth. Do you kiss your grandchildren with that mouth?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232372 Sep 22, 2014
Wow..you ignored me for over 2 months! A record!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232373 Sep 22, 2014
http://www.southbendtribune.com/news/local/lo...

As always, LIP, your reading comprehension skills need some work. Note in the title "LOCAL" ... that means just the one in South Bend. Not the entire organization.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232375 Sep 24, 2014
If feeling pity for me makes you happy, then you feel pity. Is it supposed to bother me that you do? Or make me upset?

I live my life quite well, thank you. I have no regrets.

Unlike you, I took responsibility for the lives I gave birth to. I can look back with pride at the parent I was and am, and the young men I raised.

I didn't have to live my life lying, manipulating people, and faking suicide because I was so desperate for people's attention. I've lived my life honestly and truthfully.

I feel no pity for you. I feel nothing for you. You are not important enough to me to feel anything.

Now, go barf up your lunch and get on with your day.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232377 Sep 25, 2014
LOL; I only had to look one or two pages back to see when you last posted. It hardly took hours of my time.

I wonder if your sons think you took responsibility for them? Bulimia takes up a lot of time and energy. And allowing your son to see your husband slap you...is that responsible? And staying with that husband, knowing he can be abusive - is that responsible?

As for your opinion that I was irresponsible....we all know what opinions are. Everybody has one. Your opinion is not pertinent to the decisions I made for my life and the lives of my sons.

And now it's 3 1/2 years? Amazing how that timeline changes every time you post about it. You might try writing your stories down so that they have some consistency.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232380 Sep 26, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>No it wasn't responsible at all,thats why I divorced him.The icons say the rest and no I did not put them in,but apparently someone else feels like I do.
My sons are just fine,I am going to be a great grandma again,couldn't be prouder of them Both of my sons aloud everyone of their children to be born and they are amazing. Too bad and so sad you can't say the same..My bulima started after my oldest son was out of the house after my daughter died,I have been in recovery for years,so proud of myself. It was a horrible time in my life but I got through it.Again you are just so sad to me. Have a great day and please do not kill anymore of your children.
So I'm sad to you. So what? That's YOUR problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min nanoanomaly 70,301
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 658,463
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min onemale 282,896
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Aura Mytha 974,662
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 25 min Poppyann 3,002
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 37 min ChristineM 445,516
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Costner 45,591
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 7 hr gundee123 4,940
More from around the web