There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232255 May 19, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
So, all things being comparable to any other person, should everything be done possible to save the life of an abortion survivor regardless of whether the mother wants them or not? It's a simple yes or no answer.
Why is it so difficult for you to stick to the actual subject? ELECTIVE EARLY TERM ABORTIONS.
Late term abortions are NOT elective.
Wads of goo are NEVER able to be 'saved" they are just WADS OF GOO.
It is obvious that you are the one who needs to study the subject, you keep imagining that late term pregnancies are being aborted just because a woman doesn't want to continue to gestate after 6+ months, and that simply is NOT legal.
Go find a productive hobby, troll.

Location hidden

#232256 May 19, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep changing the excuses that you use to justify killing your own child. Before you were talking about the rights of the mother to kill her child even to the point when a child actually survived an abortion attempt. Isn't that sentient, living, breathing enough? How can anyone take seriously anything that you say when you flip-flop so much?
You should also "Google" "fetal development" so you can get the real facts about it. There seems too be an intentional lack of knowledge here by everyone who uses this excuse/justification.
I'll get to your other comments later, but it's all just too much ??? to consume all at once.
The intentional lack of knowledge is on your part.
Once again, wads of goo are not children.
They are not babies, people, children or any other thing that lives, breathes and thinks. They are simply insensate wads of goo that MIGHT have the POTENTIAL to develop if they're wanted and everything goes right,
If it is not wanted, then it is just a parasite endangering the woman's health and well being.
However, it seems obvious that women's health and well being are not your concern. You couldn't' care less if they live or die, you just want to force them to gestate.
You can't. It's not legal, and it's none of your business what medical decisions any woman makes.
Just galls you that you cannot control us, doesn't it?
Too bad,so sad. Go to a country where men get to make all the choices, like one of those places where they stone women for being raped. You'll fit right in.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#232257 May 19, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
So, all things being comparable to any other person, should everything be done possible to save the life of an abortion survivor regardless of whether the mother wants them or not? It's a simple yes or no answer.
It's not my decision to make unless it's my child.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#232258 May 19, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my decision to make unless it's my child.
Whose decision is it then?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232259 May 19, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose decision is it then?
that depends upon which state you are in, and their current laws.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#232260 May 20, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
that depends upon which state you are in, and their current laws.
It's against the law in every state because it's murder. But you apparently think that it "depends".

So, to you it "depends" on whether or not you could get away with it if murdering somebody is OK?

Location hidden

#232262 May 20, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
It's against the law in every state because it's murder. But you apparently think that it "depends".
So, to you it "depends" on whether or not you could get away with it if murdering somebody is OK?
Murdering someone is never okay, but wads of goo are not "someone" and their removal is not murder.
It is a medical procedure that is none of your business.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232263 May 20, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you would educate yourself and read each state's laws, you would learn that the laws vary state by state.

"Viable" is open to determination. The state in which I live allows abortions up to the moment of birth.

Do I agree with it? No. But is it my business to tell another woman what decisions to make for her body? No.It's not.

Stop putting words in my mouth. You are doing it very poorly.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#232264 May 20, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you would educate yourself and read each state's laws, you would learn that the laws vary state by state.
"Viable" is open to determination. The state in which I live allows abortions up to the moment of birth.
Do I agree with it? No. But is it my business to tell another woman what decisions to make for her body? No.It's not.
Stop putting words in my mouth. You are doing it very poorly.
You completely rearranged and changed the question. It is about abortion survivors, not abortion. Once the child survives the abortion attempt, it is no Ionger up for debate by any rational person whether or not the child is a person, with the same right to life as anybody else. I see what your doing though, and just forget about it if your going to do that.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#232265 May 20, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Murdering someone is never okay, but wads of goo are not "someone" and their removal is not murder.
It is a medical procedure that is none of your business.
This response also has nothing at all to do with my comment. The reason that I won't get a legitimate response is that somebody would be caught lying, in which I already have the comments from last year to show. So it doesn't matter if you or her responds in a coherent manner or not since we already know the answer., which you both would deny even if it was now put in front of your faces.

Location hidden

#232266 May 20, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
This response also has nothing at all to do with my comment. The reason that I won't get a legitimate response is that somebody would be caught lying, in which I already have the comments from last year to show. So it doesn't matter if you or her responds in a coherent manner or not since we already know the answer., which you both would deny even if it was now put in front of your faces.
What legitimate response? WHAT abortion "survivors" are you talking about? Wads of goo do not survive abortions, in fact they often don't survive implantation attempts, or the process of gestation at all.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232267 May 21, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
You completely rearranged and changed the question. It is about abortion survivors, not abortion. Once the child survives the abortion attempt, it is no Ionger up for debate by any rational person whether or not the child is a person, with the same right to life as anybody else. I see what your doing though, and just forget about it if your going to do that.
peachy keen, jelly bean.

You keep twisting and turning, trying to get the answer out of me that you want to hear, rather than hear my thoughts and opinions on the subject.

Bullying is bullying, cyber or not.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#232268 May 21, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
again you choose to ignore the difference between a fetus approximately 1/2 inch long and a living, breathing child.
I should feel sorry for your pathetic ignorance and closed-mindedness, but I just can't.
Actually, it's reality. You prefer to be close-minded so you can live with killing the life you created because it was convenient for you.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#232269 May 21, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It is up to every woman to determine if she can be the mother that child deserves and to make the right decision for her and for her life.
At least you used the correct verbiage this time.

Child.

Location hidden

#232271 May 21, 2014
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's reality. You prefer to be close-minded so you can live with killing the life you created because it was convenient for you.
Nope. That may be your belief, but it is FAR from reality.
Wads of goo are not children, and are not "lives". They are parasites with some possible potential, but they are not people or living on their own. Just insensate wads of goo and none of your business unless it is YOUR uterus involved.
If that wad of goo has implanted anywhere but the uterus, then it is ONLY a dangerous parasite and needs to be removed ASAP before it kills the woman.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232272 May 21, 2014
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I"m close minded because I don't have the temerity to tell someone I don't know whether or not they should have a child???

Really??? You might want to revisit your interpretation of "close minded"

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#232275 May 22, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>..........The percentages of the mothers health being at risk are very low in todays medical society. The doctors have come along way in keeping that mother to be out of danger..........t.
Pathetic!
Once again you are oh so wrong. You keeping reading those propaganda websites and believe the lies they print.

Many pregnant women do not have access to health care, let alone QUALITY health care (thanks to odumba.)

Many women (especially immigrant women, and/or working poor) get little or no prenatal care. They show up at an E.R. In late stage labor. So many things can and do go wrong, costing taxpayers billions of dollars.

Gestational diabetes has been on the rise for decades. As has been obese pregnancies. Resulting in larger babies. When I first started in the health care field, an "average" birth weight was about 7.5 lbs. A baby weighing 8-9 lbs was considered a "big" baby. A baby 9+ pounds was not very common. The average baby now is closer to 9 lbs. and 10-11+ lb babies are not rare.

It's true that maternal death has decllined in America, but in third world countries it is still a threat.

Another cost to taxpayers is high risk pregnancies that force the mother to stop work and go on complete bed rest.

Premature births have been on rise for decades. Nicu's are filled with what is termed "micro" premmies. meaning babies born between 23-26 weeks. the amount of care (and cost) to treat these babies is astronomical. That cost once again is usually passed on to taxpayers. These babies are usually born to poor women. Or young (teenage) mothers who had little or no prenatal care.

You have never once answered how much you are willing to pay to raise these babies you demand be born. How much of your income are you willing to part with??? 10%? 20%? 30%? 50%?

someone has to pay to house them, feed them, clothe them, provide medical care, and to educate them.

I know you will avoid this question once again, but one can hope you will eventually answer it.

btw your avoidance [of the question] speaks volumes!

the pathetic one is you.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#232276 May 22, 2014
zionistsareSCUM wrote:
Can't stand arguing with mindless women over this issue.
All I gotta say is that I hope your punishment from the creator is that YOU come back and get aborted over and over again for infinity!
Maybe then there will be justice for the billions of helpless souls YOU murder and butcher!
Suck on that YOU pro-choice, idiotic, mindless sheeple!
;)
not everyone believes in your god.

and if you are an example of what believeing in your god does to a person..........thanks but NO THANKS.

and just so you know, your god is the biggest abortionist of all!!!!!!!!!!

i suggest you spend more time doing what jesus taught, instead of using your god to bully others.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#232277 May 22, 2014
zionistsareSCUM wrote:
Can't stand arguing with mindless women over this issue.
All I gotta say is that I hope your punishment from the creator is that YOU come back and get aborted over and over again for infinity!
Maybe then there will be justice for the billions of helpless souls YOU murder and butcher!
Suck on that YOU pro-choice, idiotic, mindless sheeple!
;)
The Bible is not opposed to abortion. The only verse that addresses the issue says that it is not a sin.

Location hidden

#232279 May 22, 2014
zionistsareSCUM wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever said this was a bible issue?
Get a clue MORON.
Moron yourself. YOU are the one who was bringing creators and souls and afterlife into it.
Got proof of any of those??
Not your uterus, none of your business.
Wads of goo are not babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min LAWEST100 618,340
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 37,762
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min Raspberry8445 18,683
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 5 min Lollypop6442 139
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Kitty2506 104,604
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Kissez1138 969,900
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Juices2444 641,200
More from around the web