There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Oct 13

Sweden

#232290 May 30, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But the title is a lie, hence the need to put out correct information. Sometimes, abortion is hands down the BEST option available.
Outstanding. Completely agree.

A thread is for discussing the details of the topic brought up- in this case abortion.

EVERYTHING is NOT wrong with abortion.*but some is* Abortion is the result of the wrong; Failed pregnancy abortion/prevention.

As long as the thread reads "EVERYTHING is wrong with abortion", people will keep hijacking it. Precious will have to break free from this, because she's not going to get any majority on her side. Fact is, a VAST majority is FOR abortion- while not ANY case of abortion.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232291 May 31, 2014
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding. Completely agree.
A thread is for discussing the details of the topic brought up- in this case abortion.
EVERYTHING is NOT wrong with abortion.*but some is* Abortion is the result of the wrong; Failed pregnancy abortion/prevention.
As long as the thread reads "EVERYTHING is wrong with abortion", people will keep hijacking it. Precious will have to break free from this, because she's not going to get any majority on her side. Fact is, a VAST majority is FOR abortion- while not ANY case of abortion.
Do you honestly think I care that people are on my side?
I will not change the title of this room,I believe a baby has a chance to be born and be something in this world.Women who kill their unborn in the womb are selfish monsters.Many use this as birth control. Many just take the easy way out because they just don't want to cramp their lives with a baby.They are not wads of goo,they have their own DNA and depend on the mother to take care of it. Like I said PURE SELFISHNESS!!

Since: Oct 13

Sweden

#232292 May 31, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Women who kill their unborn in the womb are selfish monsters.Many use this as birth control. Many just take the easy way out because they just don't want to cramp their lives with a baby.They are not wads of goo,they have their own DNA and depend on the mother to take care of it. Like I said PURE SELFISHNESS!!
By MANY, you speak of a few percent of all the abortion clients. That's not many, but a LIE. It's not even a fraction- and far from enough to justify your thread title.

MOST women use abortion to prevent the child from growing up under conditions neither of them would cope with. A fetus doesn't have dreams or feelings equal to an adult, and since it's part of each mother's body- it's her decission. It's not up to you to call them murderers. Now ditch your pride and see facts straight: it's not abortion that's the problem, but late term pregnancy < a VERY rare form of abortion, as accidental as a car crash would be. No one is to blame for that either. Life changes around a pregnant woman- from hospitable to threatening. Pregnancy is a serios matter of hormonial and biological change- a jungle only the mother alone can navigate in. At least abortions are done humanely, despite the unhumane circumstances that can throw any woman off her feet.

It's not selfishness, but a matter of survival- for both the mother and her family. What if she allready has a few kids and in the middle of her pregnancy the husband goes out of the picture. Perhaps society fails at offering support. There are many ways at which a pregnant woman could end up lethally cornered for her pregnancy. You seem too innocent to account for any of that though. I have dozens of situations in mind that would prove abortion to be morally sustainable.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#232293 Jun 2, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Do you honestly think I care that people are on my side?
I will not change the title of this room,I believe a baby has a chance to be born and be something in this world.Women who kill their unborn in the womb are selfish monsters.Many use this as birth control. Many just take the easy way out because they just don't want to cramp their lives with a baby.They are not wads of goo,they have their own DNA and depend on the mother to take care of it. Like I said PURE SELFISHNESS!!
It's not your place to determine if someone else is being selfish or not. It's not your place to determine if someone is a monster or not.

Other women's reproductive choices are NONE OF YOUR CONCERN. You and Grunt56 can say that they are, all you want. But that doesn't make it so.

Case in point - two people in my state were murdered two weeks ago. If it's your business, you would know who they were, what the murders were all about, and you'd be here having a say in the matter.

Since it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, you aren't, you don't, and you aren't here.

Get it through your head. Women's reproductive decisions are none of your business. Get a life, and keep your nose out of someone else's.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232294 Jun 11, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your place to determine if someone else is being selfish or not. It's not your place to determine if someone is a monster or not.
Other women's reproductive choices are NONE OF YOUR CONCERN. You and Grunt56 can say that they are, all you want. But that doesn't make it so.
Case in point - two people in my state were murdered two weeks ago. If it's your business, you would know who they were, what the murders were all about, and you'd be here having a say in the matter.
Since it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, you aren't, you don't, and you aren't here.
Get it through your head. Women's reproductive decisions are none of your business. Get a life, and keep your nose out of someone else's.
Typical response for someone who has killed a baby in the womb.
Not surprised though. And you have a right to say it's none of my business But it doesn't make it so.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232295 Jun 11, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Typical response for someone who has killed a baby in the womb.
Not surprised though. And you have a right to say it's none of my business But it doesn't make it so.
No babies were killed. That's YOUR sick fantasy.
It isn't any of your business, unless you want to make YOUR personal medical decisions OUR business.
Unlike you, we're not interested in forcing people to make the same choices we do.
Luckily for the world you're an impotent, ignorant pile of waste, who can't force anyone to do anything.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232296 Jun 11, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Typical response for someone who has killed a baby in the womb.
What were the names of the people killed in my state 3 weeks ago? What happened to them?
ell me
If it's your business, you would know.

Or does it only apply to fetuses less than 3 months old? Tell me the names of the women who had abortions today. Tell me how far along they were.

If it were your business, you would know and would be able to say so.

It's not, so you can't.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232297 Jun 14, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
What were the names of the people killed in my state 3 weeks ago? What happened to them?
ell me
If it's your business, you would know.
Or does it only apply to fetuses less than 3 months old? Tell me the names of the women who had abortions today. Tell me how far along they were.
If it were your business, you would know and would be able to say so.
It's not, so you can't.
Hey idiot woman look up Planned Parenthood in Indianapolis and see what happened there. If you still support it after reading it,you are sicker than I thought.
I don't need to know the names of women who had abortions today,all I need to know is women are killing their unborn babies everyday.
This is a sick world we live in.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232298 Jun 14, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>No babies were killed. That's YOUR sick fantasy.
It isn't any of your business, unless you want to make YOUR personal medical decisions OUR business.
Unlike you, we're not interested in forcing people to make the same choices we do.
Luckily for the world you're an impotent, ignorant pile of waste, who can't force anyone to do anything.
((((Yawn))))
:o

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232299 Jun 14, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Hey idiot woman look up Planned Parenthood in Indianapolis and see what happened there. If you still support it after reading it,you are sicker than I thought.
I don't need to know the names of women who had abortions today,all I need to know is women are killing their unborn babies everyday.
This is a sick world we live in.
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2...

The employees actions weren't appropriate and that employee no longer works there.

Does that make all Planned Parenthood Centers bad?

Think carefully before you answer.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232300 Jun 15, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
The employees actions weren't appropriate and that employee no longer works there.
I don't have to think carefully,Planned Parenthood supports the killing of unborn babies.And if this is happening in one Planned Parenthood it is happening in others. These people just got caught.I hope they search further into other PP's . Nothing good comes out of PP's.
No surprise you tried to defend this though. It's who you are.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232301 Jun 15, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid,did you even read your own link???
It says the first of several in other PP's as well.

Location hidden

#232302 Jun 15, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid,did you even read your own link???
While they did give inappropriate information, they didn't break any laws, and they were not advocating anything illegal that I could see.
PLUS it was a sting operation. Stings generally involve doing all they can to PUSH someone into breaking rules or laws.
I notice there was no claims that they were given any FALSE information, such as what you spew out constantly. Such as you lie that a wad o
But, the employees did go against "policy" in their discussions with the sting people.
And they were terminated for that.
Just what is your problem with education anyway? Is it because nearly everyone has more than you could ever attain due to your preciously tiny brain cavity?
Once more, the ONLY woman whose medical decisions are any of your business is YOU. Not your body? It is NONE of your business, whatsoever.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232303 Jun 15, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid,did you even read your own link???
Read it carefully;

Live Action president Lila Rose said the video — the first of several tapes from other Planned Parenthood centers around the country that her organization plans to release

"plans to release" meaning they haven't yet, so we don't know what is on them.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232304 Jun 15, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to think carefully,Planned Parenthood supports the killing of unborn babies.And if this is happening in one Planned Parenthood it is happening in others. These people just got caught.I hope they search further into other PP's . Nothing good comes out of PP's.
No surprise you tried to defend this though. It's who you are.
Really? The fact that some Planned Parenthoods provide men's health care? Or women's year pap smears? That's not good?

http://www.racialicious.com/2011/03/01/suppor...

http://deniseduvernay.wordpress.com/2011/02/2...

Because Fred Phelps was a hateful, ignorant, intolerant homophobe, obviously that means ALL CHURCHES are bad and nothing good ever happens in them.

Because a Youth Minister molested some of his teen members, ALL Youth Ministers are bad.

That's the kind of thinking you are showing.

Location hidden

#232306 Jun 15, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it carefully;
Live Action president Lila Rose said the video — the first of several tapes from other Planned Parenthood centers around the country that her organization plans to release
"plans to release" meaning they haven't yet, so we don't know what is on them.
What she is showing is that she does not THINK at all.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#232307 Jun 15, 2014
Abortion is the MURDER OF AN UNBORN HUMAN BEING. If human life didn't BEGIN AT CONCEPTION, God wouldn't have bother creating sex organs and wombs for the unborn TO LIVE IN...until birth.

Location hidden

#232308 Jun 16, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is the MURDER OF AN UNBORN HUMAN BEING. If human life didn't BEGIN AT CONCEPTION, God wouldn't have bother creating sex organs and wombs for the unborn TO LIVE IN...until birth.
Really? Prove the existence of this "god" you speak of.
Go ahead bright boy, do it. Nobody on earth, regardless their wealth, intelligence or education has ever done it, but since you seem to know the mind of this god, perhaps you can do it.
Until then, wads of goo are not people, they have no rights, and the medical decisions of anyone not yourself are none of your business.
Also, murder is a legal term, and abortion is not illegal, therefore it is not murder.
Not your body? Not your uterus? NONE of your business.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232309 Jun 16, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? The fact that some Planned Parenthoods provide men's health care? Or women's year pap smears? That's not good?
http://www.racialicious.com/2011/03/01/suppor...
http://deniseduvernay.wordpress.com/2011/02/2...
Because Fred Phelps was a hateful, ignorant, intolerant homophobe, obviously that means ALL CHURCHES are bad and nothing good ever happens in them.
Because a Youth Minister molested some of his teen members, ALL Youth Ministers are bad.
That's the kind of thinking you are showing.
The negligence of Planned Parenthood appears to be a contributing factor in the tragic death of 24 year old Tonya Reaves. Ms. Reaves passed away last Friday after complications from a failed abortion at an Illinois Planned Parenthood clinic. Documents released by CBS detail just how disastrously the clinic responded to her medical emergency.

At 11:00 a.m. on Friday, Reaves received a second-trimester dilation and evacuation (D&E) abortion at Planned Parenthood, located at 18 S. Michigan Ave. in Chicago. Following the abortion, Reaves began bleeding heavily and it continued at Planned Parenthood for five and a half hours before a Fire Department ambulance finally took her to Northwestern Memorial Hospital at 4:30 p.m., according to Miller. Then, once the young woman arrived at the hospital, the reports make it appear emergency personnel had to start from scratch to figure out the extent of Reaves injuries. Tonya Reaves underwent two procedures at the hospital, the first at 5:30 PM and second at 10:12 PM. Doctors found what they called an “uncontrollable bleed” during her second surgery. She was pronounced dead in the operating room at 11:20 PM.

Planned Parenthood’s negligence has not gone unnoticed on Capitol Hill .

Rep. Cliff Stearns, R-Fla., who launched a probe into Planned Parenthood earlier this year, is now calling for a public hearing on Capitol Hill.

"I would like to put them under oath," he told Fox News. "I would like to find out how they spend our half a billion dollars, and I would also like to explore some of the safety aspects, particularly in light of this death, of this tragedy."

Even if you take Planned Parenthood at their word when they claim that no taxpayer dollars are used for abortions, and I don’t, it is hard to justify the federal government propping up such a destructive organization. Even more baffling is Obama’s insistence that future generations be subjected to “health care choices” from a taxpayer subsidized Planned Parenthood.

This post was authored by Townhall.com editorial intern Kyle Bonnell .

And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. Job 1:21
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232310 Jun 16, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>

Rep. Cliff Stearns, R-Fla., who launched a probe into Planned Parenthood earlier this year, is now calling for a public hearing on Capitol Hill.
"I would like to put them under oath," he told Fox News. "I would like to find out how they spend our half a billion dollars, and I would also like to explore some of the safety aspects, particularly in light of this death, of this tragedy."
Even if you take Planned Parenthood at their word when they claim that no taxpayer dollars are used for abortions, and I don’t, it is hard to justify the federal government propping up such a destructive organization. Even more baffling is Obama’s insistence that future generations be subjected to “health care choices” from a taxpayer subsidized Planned Parenthood.
This post was authored by Townhall.com editorial intern Kyle Bonnell .
http://www.wcvb.com/health/family-mourns-deat... #!ZGi1n

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/11/22/family...

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abo...

SAFETY OF ABORTION

• A first-trimester abortion is one of the safest medical procedures, with minimal risk—less than 0.05%—of major complications that might need hospital care.[9]

• Abortions performed in the first trimester pose virtually no long-term risk of such problems as infertility, ectopic pregnancy, spontaneous abortion (miscarriage) or birth defect, and little or no risk of preterm or low-birth-weight deliveries.[10]

• Exhaustive reviews by panels convened by the U.S. and British governments have concluded that there is no association between abortion and breast cancer. There is also no indication that abortion is a risk factor for other cancers.[10]

• Leading experts have concluded that, among women who have an unplanned pregnancy, the risk of mental health problems is no greater if they have a single first-trimester abortion than if they carry the pregnancy to term.[11]

• The risk of death associated with abortion increases with the length of pregnancy, from one death for every one million abortions at or before eight weeks to one per 29,000 at 16–20 weeks—and one per 11,000 at 21 weeks or later.[12]

• Fifty-eight percent of abortion patients say they would have liked to have had their abortion earlier. Nearly 60% of women who experienced a delay in obtaining an abortion cite the time it took to make arrangements and raise money.[13]

• Teens are more likely than older women to delay having an abortion until after 15 weeks of pregnancy, when the medical risks associated with abortion are significantly higher.[13]

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/11/opinion/osotime...

Every day, some 800 women die in pregnancy or childbirth from complications that are very often preventable, such as severe bleeding, infections, high blood pressure during pregnancy and unsafe abortion. For every woman who dies, a further 20 women suffer debilitating childbirth injuries, such as obstetric fistulas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min waaasssuuup 675,635
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min buckselfie 110,303
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Lawrence Wolf 32
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Dontfearevolution 982,083
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 12 min Ricky F 39,230
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Po Pierdole ni 46,197
Hank Williams, Jr. is a retard (Oct '11) 4 hr handsomebrady 26
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,753
More from around the web