There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232216 May 7, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that because most men are stronger than most women, that most women have to yield their rights to men? Or is it just since you are stronger than pre-born children, then pre-born children have to yield their rights to you? Since I already know your answer, how do you explain that double-standard?
Wads of goo are not children. Not children, babies or people. They are INSENSATE WADS OF GOO. Nothing more during the time period when ELECTIVE abortions are performed. So, none of your business.
No pregnancy is guaranteed to come to term, no matter how much it is wanted, how much care is taken, not one.
No woman can be guaranteed that she will live through a pregnancy, or not suffer permanent health problems if she chooses to attempt to carry to term, not one.
So, until it is YOUR life and YOUR health that is being risked, it is NONE of your business what decision a woman makes when she finds herself unexpectedly pregnant. If she chooses attempting to bring to term, it's none of your business. If she chooses to have the wad of goo removed before it can (maybe) develop to the point of being viable, that's none of your business, either.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#232217 May 7, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that because most men are stronger than most women, that most women have to yield their rights to men? Or is it just since you are stronger than pre-born children, then pre-born children have to yield their rights to you? Since I already know your answer, how do you explain that double-standard?
Do women reside in men's bodies for 9 months? Are men forced to birth them? Are they then 100% responsible for those women for a minimum of 18 years?

Are you really this incapable of critical thinking????
NotMyMama

Colorado Springs, CO

#232218 May 7, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Do women reside in men's bodies for 9 months? Are men forced to birth them? Are they then 100% responsible for those women for a minimum of 18 years?
Are you really this incapable of critical thinking????
Hey mama,
You're a wacko.
And you know it don't you?
You should have been aborted.

Since: Oct 13

Sweden

#232219 May 8, 2014
Uptill late term pregnancy, the baby has no rights weighing heavier than it's mother's right to abortion. Labour and parenthood is that demanding to reluctant mothers and so would the childhood be to unwanted children, that I definately approve of this.

What I'd approve of more though, is the prevention of unwanted pregnancy from ever occuring. A responsability shared by two, but where the woman obviously has the most control after impregnation's occured.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232220 May 9, 2014
AverageGuy87 wrote:
Uptill late term pregnancy, the baby has no rights weighing heavier than it's mother's right to abortion. Labour and parenthood is that demanding to reluctant mothers and so would the childhood be to unwanted children, that I definately approve of this.
What I'd approve of more though, is the prevention of unwanted pregnancy from ever occuring. A responsability shared by two, but where the woman obviously has the most control after impregnation's occured.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one asked for your approval, nor does any woman need your approval to make decisions regarding her body and her life.

Just as you don't have to ask for our approval to make decisions regarding your body and your life.

Isn't it just amazing how that all works?

Sweden

#232221 May 9, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one asked for your approval, nor does any woman need your approval to make decisions regarding her body and her life.
Just as you don't have to ask for our approval to make decisions regarding your body and your life.
Isn't it just amazing how that all works?
allowing and approving are two different things, trust me on that

Location hidden

#232222 May 9, 2014
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just too dense to get it, huh?
We neither need, nor care about whether or not you approve.
It is NONE of your business, and it matters not if your approve.

Sundbyberg, Sweden

#232223 May 9, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>You're just too dense to get it, huh?
We neither need, nor care about whether or not you approve.
It is NONE of your business, and it matters not if your approve.
mm, but abortion is, in fact, a commonly shared concern- since the word involves not only timely abortions, but allso late term abortions- of which the latter kind is somethin you yourselves would be sceptical about.. enough to want pregnancy awareness/prevention to be a common thing and practice right? abortion is only second best, remember? PREVENTION should have prio no.1 and be regarded as a light obligation of sorts.. upon which abortion allways hangs around as a guarantee for each woman. With no social, legal or economic sanctions in sight, a woman should allways have the right to abortion.

But here's an extreme case for you: What if a woman giving birth changes her mind during, or just before labour- and allso refuses c-section? I think that a woman in that situation should be left fuck alone with that decission of hers.. but what biological choice would she have? Does she even have the physical control of her own body at this point, when all the baby want's is to come out? Where's the moral highground in this? Would a forced delivery not be something sane in such a crazy situation?

lastly- of course you don't need my approval ;) but i'd happily provide with council should women come to a crossroads like the one just above. I'm a very reasonable person hehe

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232224 May 9, 2014
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are allowed control over their bodies, your approval or disapproval not withstanding.

Sweden

#232225 May 10, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are allowed control over their bodies, your approval or disapproval not withstanding.
It depends :) during late term pregnancy, other's should get to have theri say about the woman's choice to abort. Walking about with a baby in the belly, for 6-9 months, to suddenly make a 180 and sign up for abortion is just wierd. By that time, that fetus has grown into into being relevant life. Not as relevant as the life of 'its' mother, but,, relevant enough for the woman to feel bad/regret about proceeding with abortion- to the point that she'll start emphatize to others about the tragedy with abortion and how important it is to seize control of pregnancy FAR earlier than at abortion stage

Location hidden

#232226 May 10, 2014
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends :) during late term pregnancy, other's should get to have theri say about the woman's choice to abort. Walking about with a baby in the belly, for 6-9 months, to suddenly make a 180 and sign up for abortion is just wierd. By that time, that fetus has grown into into being relevant life. Not as relevant as the life of 'its' mother, but,, relevant enough for the woman to feel bad/regret about proceeding with abortion- to the point that she'll start emphatize to others about the tragedy with abortion and how important it is to seize control of pregnancy FAR earlier than at abortion stage
How can you be so ignorant?
Late term abortions are EXTREMELY regulated and controlled already. They are NOT an elective procedure. Quit bringing them into the discussion as if they are as common as an early term abortion. In fact, you should just stop talking about it at all.
Just stfu and go away, you're too stupid to even discuss the issue with educated adults.Especially about a situation that is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232227 May 10, 2014
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
We've plowed, harrowed, drilled, and re-plowed this ground about a thousand times, at least twice with you. 1.5% of ALL abortions happen during the last trimester. Virtually ALL of those are if something is drastically wrong with the baby, or the mother's life is in danger.

WHY do you keep harping on it?

In this forum, we are focusing on a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy within the first trimester. We've stated that. Many times.

You simply want to argue for argument's sake. You don't give a damn about women, babies, or their rights.

Go away and come back when you've grown up.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232228 May 11, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
We've plowed, harrowed, drilled, and re-plowed this ground about a thousand times, at least twice with you. 1.5% of ALL abortions happen during the last trimester. Virtually ALL of those are if something is drastically wrong with the baby, or the mother's life is in danger.
WHY do you keep harping on it?
In this forum, we are focusing on a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy within the first trimester. We've stated that. Many times.
You simply want to argue for argument's sake. You don't give a damn about women, babies, or their rights.
Go away and come back when you've grown up.
No you are wrong,in this forum we are talking about 'There is everything WRONG with abortion"
You came into this forum years ago because you did not like what I said in the "There is nothing wrong with abortion" forum.
Again as always,LIAR!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232229 May 11, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>No you are wrong,in this forum we are talking about 'There is everything WRONG with abortion"
You came into this forum years ago because you did not like what I said in the "There is nothing wrong with abortion" forum.
Again as always,LIAR!
A forum is a place in which people discuss and debate the topic. I'm sorry you don't understand this, it's been pointed out to you many times by different people.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232230 May 12, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
A forum is a place in which people discuss and debate the topic. I'm sorry you don't understand this, it's been pointed out to you many times by different people.
Wrong idiot!,this forum is NOT a place for women to decide to terminate their pregnancy. It is about Everything wrong about abortion.
It's about letting that baby live and become someone. I understand you didn't give a damn about your unborn.You killed your unborn in the womb like the selfish bitch you are.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232231 May 12, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong idiot!,this forum is NOT a place for women to decide to terminate their pregnancy. It is about Everything wrong about abortion.
It's about letting that baby live and become someone. I understand you didn't give a damn about your unborn.You killed your unborn in the womb like the selfish bitch you are.
I said
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text> A forum is a place in which people discuss and debate the topic. I'm sorry you don't understand this, it's been pointed out to you many times by different people.
Please point out in that post where I said ANYTHING about women deciding to terminate their pregnancy???

Location hidden

#232232 May 12, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong idiot!,this forum is NOT a place for women to decide to terminate their pregnancy. It is about Everything wrong about abortion.
Wads of goo are not babies, children, or people. They are insensate WADS OF GOO.
You made multiple "attempts" at suicide, threatening the lives and welfare of your LIVING BREATHING AND FEELING children, with no regard for what that would do to them.
Now STFU before someone drops a house on you.
Witch.

Location hidden

#232233 May 12, 2014
Oh, and while you're trolling, what exactly is Mama supposed to have lied about? You still have not answered that,.
WHAT is the lie you claim she told?
There isn't one, is there? That is just another of YOUR lies.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#232234 May 12, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
But the title is a lie, hence the need to put out correct information. Sometimes, abortion is hands down the BEST option available.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#232235 May 14, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
There are TWO Humans involved. One HAS to yield their rights. In our world, the bigger and stronger survive.
What happens if you're the weaker one? Do you think you should have to give up your rights?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Justise League 854,880
The Christian Atheist debate 11 min Brian_G 1,012
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Tony17 596,372
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min Student 40,712
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 40 min laskar shalahudin 444,343
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr USawarringIdiotSo... 177,177
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 612,621
More from around the web