There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232282 May 23, 2014
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's reality. a fetus isn't a toddler. A toddler isn't a teenager. A teenager isn't an adult. Each isn't the other, but all are people in various stages of life.
Pretending it's otherwise to make yourself feel better doesn't fool the rest of us.
Exactly. A foetus is not a baby, child or toddler. It is not a person and has no feelings, no thoughts, and no rights,
It's a wad of goo and if a woman doesn't want to gestate it, for any reason, there is no reason she should have to do so.
Not your uterus? None of your business.
There is nothing to pretend about, and I have no need to make myself feel better, I'm just fine.
What is YOUR problem that you feel the need to try and force women to gestate against their will?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#232283 May 23, 2014
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has the right to tell someone whether or not they should have a child. Everyone has the right to tell someone they can't kill innocent people, though.
Of course. But murder is not the topic of this discussion, abortion is. No people are killed in an abortion.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#232284 May 24, 2014
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has the right to tell someone whether or not they should have a child. Everyone has the right to tell someone they can't kill innocent people, though.
And everyone has the right to tell you to bugger off. I hope they do.

Location hidden

#232285 May 25, 2014
Sara SIlverman on Real Time Friday night said she didn't understand the attitude of those who ignore the plight of infants and children born to poverty, yet go nutso claiming rights for WADS OF GOO.
Yep, she said that a foetus in the period when the majority of elective abortions are performed are naught but GOO!
And they are.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#232286 May 29, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. A foetus is not a baby, child or toddler. It is not a person and has no feelings, no thoughts, and no rights,
It's a wad of goo and if a woman doesn't want to gestate it, for any reason, there is no reason she should have to do so.
Not your uterus? None of your business.
There is nothing to pretend about, and I have no need to make myself feel better, I'm just fine.
What is YOUR problem that you feel the need to try and force women to gestate against their will?
Wrong. It's just another stage of development in a human's life. That makes it my business. The courts have already decided this. Abortion will eventually be illegal again, finally. Women won't have the option to kill inconvenient children legally.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#232287 May 29, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. But murder is not the topic of this discussion, abortion is. No people are killed in an abortion.
Murder is a legal definition. It has nothing to do with the discussion. It also doesn't change the fact that people are being killed.

Location hidden

#232288 May 29, 2014
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. It's just another stage of development in a human's life. That makes it my business. The courts have already decided this. Abortion will eventually be illegal again, finally. Women won't have the option to kill inconvenient children legally.
Nope, they decided it's the state's business that those that are viable are to have some protection, but not at the cost of the woman's life. Not yours. It is NONE of your business unless it is YOUR uterus. Since you don't have one, never your business.
The insensate wads of goo that are removed during the first trimester of gestation will NEVER have rights because they are insensate wads of goo. Not people.
Sorry control freak, you will not get your way.
How about you go and try to force all the deadbeat dads out there to man up and take care of THEIR responsibilities? That would be a real help to REAL CHILDREN who are here; living, breathing, and far too often being neglected, abused, and doing without basic needs.
Oh, but that would be REALLY caring about children and actually DOING something.
You don't seem interested in that, just in bullying women when they're vulnerable and have heavy decisions to make.
That's the sort of cowards you and your ilk are.

Location hidden

#232289 May 29, 2014
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is a legal definition. It has nothing to do with the discussion. It also doesn't change the fact that people are being killed.
Since you idiots keep accusing those of us who are pro choice of murder, it does indeed have something to do with this the discussion.
No people are being killed in abortions.
Insensate wads of goo are removed. Not people.
You can have your own opinions, but not make up your own facts.
It is a FACT that those wads of goo are not PEOPLE.

Since: Oct 13

Sweden

#232290 May 30, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But the title is a lie, hence the need to put out correct information. Sometimes, abortion is hands down the BEST option available.
Outstanding. Completely agree.

A thread is for discussing the details of the topic brought up- in this case abortion.

EVERYTHING is NOT wrong with abortion.*but some is* Abortion is the result of the wrong; Failed pregnancy abortion/prevention.

As long as the thread reads "EVERYTHING is wrong with abortion", people will keep hijacking it. Precious will have to break free from this, because she's not going to get any majority on her side. Fact is, a VAST majority is FOR abortion- while not ANY case of abortion.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232291 May 31, 2014
AverageGuy87 wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding. Completely agree.
A thread is for discussing the details of the topic brought up- in this case abortion.
EVERYTHING is NOT wrong with abortion.*but some is* Abortion is the result of the wrong; Failed pregnancy abortion/prevention.
As long as the thread reads "EVERYTHING is wrong with abortion", people will keep hijacking it. Precious will have to break free from this, because she's not going to get any majority on her side. Fact is, a VAST majority is FOR abortion- while not ANY case of abortion.
Do you honestly think I care that people are on my side?
I will not change the title of this room,I believe a baby has a chance to be born and be something in this world.Women who kill their unborn in the womb are selfish monsters.Many use this as birth control. Many just take the easy way out because they just don't want to cramp their lives with a baby.They are not wads of goo,they have their own DNA and depend on the mother to take care of it. Like I said PURE SELFISHNESS!!

Since: Oct 13

Sweden

#232292 May 31, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Women who kill their unborn in the womb are selfish monsters.Many use this as birth control. Many just take the easy way out because they just don't want to cramp their lives with a baby.They are not wads of goo,they have their own DNA and depend on the mother to take care of it. Like I said PURE SELFISHNESS!!
By MANY, you speak of a few percent of all the abortion clients. That's not many, but a LIE. It's not even a fraction- and far from enough to justify your thread title.

MOST women use abortion to prevent the child from growing up under conditions neither of them would cope with. A fetus doesn't have dreams or feelings equal to an adult, and since it's part of each mother's body- it's her decission. It's not up to you to call them murderers. Now ditch your pride and see facts straight: it's not abortion that's the problem, but late term pregnancy < a VERY rare form of abortion, as accidental as a car crash would be. No one is to blame for that either. Life changes around a pregnant woman- from hospitable to threatening. Pregnancy is a serios matter of hormonial and biological change- a jungle only the mother alone can navigate in. At least abortions are done humanely, despite the unhumane circumstances that can throw any woman off her feet.

It's not selfishness, but a matter of survival- for both the mother and her family. What if she allready has a few kids and in the middle of her pregnancy the husband goes out of the picture. Perhaps society fails at offering support. There are many ways at which a pregnant woman could end up lethally cornered for her pregnancy. You seem too innocent to account for any of that though. I have dozens of situations in mind that would prove abortion to be morally sustainable.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232293 Jun 2, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Do you honestly think I care that people are on my side?
I will not change the title of this room,I believe a baby has a chance to be born and be something in this world.Women who kill their unborn in the womb are selfish monsters.Many use this as birth control. Many just take the easy way out because they just don't want to cramp their lives with a baby.They are not wads of goo,they have their own DNA and depend on the mother to take care of it. Like I said PURE SELFISHNESS!!
It's not your place to determine if someone else is being selfish or not. It's not your place to determine if someone is a monster or not.

Other women's reproductive choices are NONE OF YOUR CONCERN. You and Grunt56 can say that they are, all you want. But that doesn't make it so.

Case in point - two people in my state were murdered two weeks ago. If it's your business, you would know who they were, what the murders were all about, and you'd be here having a say in the matter.

Since it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, you aren't, you don't, and you aren't here.

Get it through your head. Women's reproductive decisions are none of your business. Get a life, and keep your nose out of someone else's.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232294 Jun 11, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your place to determine if someone else is being selfish or not. It's not your place to determine if someone is a monster or not.
Other women's reproductive choices are NONE OF YOUR CONCERN. You and Grunt56 can say that they are, all you want. But that doesn't make it so.
Case in point - two people in my state were murdered two weeks ago. If it's your business, you would know who they were, what the murders were all about, and you'd be here having a say in the matter.
Since it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, you aren't, you don't, and you aren't here.
Get it through your head. Women's reproductive decisions are none of your business. Get a life, and keep your nose out of someone else's.
Typical response for someone who has killed a baby in the womb.
Not surprised though. And you have a right to say it's none of my business But it doesn't make it so.

Location hidden

#232295 Jun 11, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Typical response for someone who has killed a baby in the womb.
Not surprised though. And you have a right to say it's none of my business But it doesn't make it so.
No babies were killed. That's YOUR sick fantasy.
It isn't any of your business, unless you want to make YOUR personal medical decisions OUR business.
Unlike you, we're not interested in forcing people to make the same choices we do.
Luckily for the world you're an impotent, ignorant pile of waste, who can't force anyone to do anything.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232296 Jun 11, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Typical response for someone who has killed a baby in the womb.
What were the names of the people killed in my state 3 weeks ago? What happened to them?
ell me
If it's your business, you would know.

Or does it only apply to fetuses less than 3 months old? Tell me the names of the women who had abortions today. Tell me how far along they were.

If it were your business, you would know and would be able to say so.

It's not, so you can't.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232297 Jun 14, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
What were the names of the people killed in my state 3 weeks ago? What happened to them?
ell me
If it's your business, you would know.
Or does it only apply to fetuses less than 3 months old? Tell me the names of the women who had abortions today. Tell me how far along they were.
If it were your business, you would know and would be able to say so.
It's not, so you can't.
Hey idiot woman look up Planned Parenthood in Indianapolis and see what happened there. If you still support it after reading it,you are sicker than I thought.
I don't need to know the names of women who had abortions today,all I need to know is women are killing their unborn babies everyday.
This is a sick world we live in.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232298 Jun 14, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>No babies were killed. That's YOUR sick fantasy.
It isn't any of your business, unless you want to make YOUR personal medical decisions OUR business.
Unlike you, we're not interested in forcing people to make the same choices we do.
Luckily for the world you're an impotent, ignorant pile of waste, who can't force anyone to do anything.
((((Yawn))))
:o

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232299 Jun 14, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Hey idiot woman look up Planned Parenthood in Indianapolis and see what happened there. If you still support it after reading it,you are sicker than I thought.
I don't need to know the names of women who had abortions today,all I need to know is women are killing their unborn babies everyday.
This is a sick world we live in.
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2...

The employees actions weren't appropriate and that employee no longer works there.

Does that make all Planned Parenthood Centers bad?

Think carefully before you answer.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232300 Jun 15, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
The employees actions weren't appropriate and that employee no longer works there.
I don't have to think carefully,Planned Parenthood supports the killing of unborn babies.And if this is happening in one Planned Parenthood it is happening in others. These people just got caught.I hope they search further into other PP's . Nothing good comes out of PP's.
No surprise you tried to defend this though. It's who you are.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232301 Jun 15, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid,did you even read your own link???
It says the first of several in other PP's as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 690,464
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Hreagle 42,038
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 27 min Wisdom of Ages 6,598
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr Naturally Wired 39,275
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 989,747
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Rabbis on the Run 129
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Paul McCartney is... 618
More from around the web