There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#232237 May 14, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens if you're the weaker one? Do you think you should have to give up your rights?
Do I have rights? Yes.

Does a fetus have rights? nope.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#232238 May 15, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
There are TWO Humans involved. One HAS to yield their rights. In our world, the bigger and stronger survive.
So if somebody's bigger than you, you must yield your rights?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#232239 May 15, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Insensate wads of goo are not "somebody". They have no brains, no nervous system, no feelings and are not people. PEOPLE have rights. Living breathing PEOPLE. such as the women who find themselves unexpectedly pregnant.
What YOU keep suggesting is that YOU have more right to decide women's medical decisions than they do.
You don't.
Not your body? Not your uterus? NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
One more time, insensate wads of goo are NOT people.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232240 May 15, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because I HAVE rights.

A fetus does NOT have rights.

Must I keep repeating myself?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#232241 May 15, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing, but that is exactly what fundy xians say when someone points out just how many people were murdered by the God of the Bible, either directly, or by giving orders to His people...

Not that that has any real relevance to this discussion. The real point is that a wad of goo does not have ANY rights, so it is not a question of yielding.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#232242 May 17, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because I HAVE rights.
A fetus does NOT have rights.
Are you talking now about the rights you get from you being bigger and stronger than somebody else, or is it the rights that somebody else bigger and stronger than yourself let you have? Both?
LightForce

Warren, MI

#232243 May 17, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Insensate wads of goo are not "somebody". They have no brains, no nervous system, no feelings and are not people. PEOPLE have rights. Living breathing PEOPLE. such as the women who find themselves unexpectedly pregnant.
What YOU keep suggesting is that YOU have more right to decide women's medical decisions than they do.
You don't.
Not your body? Not your uterus? NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
One more time, insensate wads of goo are NOT people.
"Google" "fetal development".
LightForce

Warren, MI

#232244 May 17, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text> The real point is that a wad of goo does not have ANY rights, so it is not a question of yielding.
See above.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232245 May 17, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking now about the rights you get from you being bigger and stronger than somebody else, or is it the rights that somebody else bigger and stronger than yourself let you have? Both?
I am talking about the rights of a sentient, living, breathing human being. Both the rights given to me by my creator (breathing, living) and by my government which says that I do not have to be forced to remain pregnant and give birth against my will.

Should a stronger individual choose to rape me, yes. He can take my physical rights away from me for a time. But my choice to give birth is mine and mine alone. I don't have to give a 1 inch fetus the right to live in my body and give birth if I choose not to.

Location hidden

#232246 May 17, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
"Google" "fetal development".
Why? I am completely aware of just how it works.
During the time period when elective abortions are performed, the foetus is a WAD OF GOO.
No brain, no feelings, no thoughts or emotions. Just a wad of goo that may or may not develop into a more advanced stage. Chances are against it going any further than the first few weeks EVEN if it is wanted, cherished, and the woman does all she can to see to it that a healthy baby results at the end of the gestational period.
Wads of goo have no rights.
What exactly gives you the right to decide that a woman must endure a health and life threatening condition if that isn't what she wants??
Seems YOU are the one wanting to take others' rights away, the rights of living, breathing, sentient citizens. You can't.
Too bad for you, it is STILL none of your business whatsoever.
Life is Precious

South Bend, IN

#232247 May 18, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Why? I am completely aware of just how it works.
During the time period when elective abortions are performed, the foetus is a WAD OF GOO.
No brain, no feelings, no thoughts or emotions. Just a wad of goo that may or may not develop into a more advanced stage. Chances are against it going any further than the first few weeks EVEN if it is wanted, cherished, and the woman does all she can to see to it that a healthy baby results at the end of the gestational period.
Wads of goo have no rights.
What exactly gives you the right to decide that a woman must endure a health and life threatening condition if that isn't what she wants??
Seems YOU are the one wanting to take others' rights away, the rights of living, breathing, sentient citizens. You can't.
Too bad for you, it is STILL none of your business whatsoever.
You are right that the baby in the womb has no rights ,but it is up to the mother to take care of that baby in the womb and give it every chance to develop and bring that pregnancy to term. The percentages of the mothers health being at risk are very low in todays medical society. The doctors have come along way in keeping that mother to be out of danger. Again it is NOT a wad of goo,it is a human being. I am going back to say you have had an abortion and are too ashamed to admit it.
Pathetic!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232248 May 18, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are right that the baby in the womb has no rights ,but it is up to the mother to take care of that baby in the womb and give it every chance to develop and bring that pregnancy to term. The percentages of the mothers health being at risk are very low in todays medical society. The doctors have come along way in keeping that mother to be out of danger. Again it is NOT a wad of goo,it is a human being. I am going back to say you have had an abortion and are too ashamed to admit it.
Pathetic!
It is up to every woman to determine if she can be the mother that child deserves and to make the right decision for her and for her life.

I love how you get up on Sunday morning and troll this forum. Do you then go to church and act all sweetness and light so that nobody knows your dirty little secrets?

What would your son the minister think if he knew you accused people of having sex with dogs? or with their stepfathers? Or that you wished cancer upon them?

What would those people who's hand you shake after church think? Too bad they don't get a chance to know the real you. No one would touch your filthy hand.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#232249 May 18, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about the rights of a sentient, living, breathing human being.
You keep changing the excuses that you use to justify killing your own child. Before you were talking about the rights of the mother to kill her child even to the point when a child actually survived an abortion attempt. Isn't that sentient, living, breathing enough? How can anyone take seriously anything that you say when you flip-flop so much?

You should also "Google" "fetal development" so you can get the real facts about it. There seems too be an intentional lack of knowledge here by everyone who uses this excuse/justification.

I'll get to your other comments later, but it's all just too much ??? to consume all at once.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#232250 May 18, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep changing the excuses that you use to justify killing your own child. Before you were talking about the rights of the mother to kill her child even to the point when a child actually survived an abortion attempt. Isn't that sentient, living, breathing enough? How can anyone take seriously anything that you say when you flip-flop so much?
You should also "Google" "fetal development" so you can get the real facts about it. There seems too be an intentional lack of knowledge here by everyone who uses this excuse/justification.
I'll get to your other comments later, but it's all just too much ??? to consume all at once.
You are wrong. I have NEVER said a woman has a right to kill a child that could survive outside the uterus.

I know fetal development quite well. You know damned good and well we have ALL consistently said that we are discussing the first trimester of pregnancy.

you simply want to pick a fight for the sake of picking a fight. Like others on this forum, you don't give a damn about women, infants, abortions or a fetus.

Location hidden

#232251 May 18, 2014
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are right that the baby in the womb has no rights ,but it is up to the mother to take care of that baby in the womb and give it every chance to develop and bring that pregnancy to term. The percentages of the mothers health being at risk are very low in todays medical society. The doctors have come along way in keeping that mother to be out of danger. Again it is NOT a wad of goo,it is a human being. I am going back to say you have had an abortion and are too ashamed to admit it.
Pathetic!
You are the pathetic one.
Wads of goo are wads of goo.
That is a lie. I have never had an elective abortion. Once a therapeutic one was necessary to save my life when I had an ectopic pregnancy and was dying.
No go back to your church and how about for once YOU tell the truth.
You still haven't said what it is Mama is supposed to have lied about. So, are you now going to accuse me of lying when I have not?
I have NOTHING to be ashamed for.
You, on the other hand, should take to heart what Mama has said.
What woudl your pastor and congregation think if they found out about your hate filled rants here and your hateful judgements? Of the lies you tell?
Yeah, go back to your church and your god, and hope for your sake they're just as make believe as I feel they are. Because if they are real, YOU will be in big trouble when this life is over. Because YOU are the hater and the one who is a hypocrite.

Location hidden

#232252 May 18, 2014
Oh, and just for the record...
if I had obtained an elective abortion sometime in my life I would have said so, because it is NOTHING to be ashamed of.
I was faced with an unexpected pregnancy at sixteen.
The result of that is a son who will be 45 in a few weeks.
I had choices, and although I was pressured to abort, and pressured to relinquish for adoption, I knew I had rights, and I exercised them. Every other woman should have the same opportunity, minus the pressure of control freaks who want to make the decision for them.
So, FOADIAF you worthless control freaks, because my pregnancy was none of your business, and neither is any other woman's pregnancy any business of yours.
endtimeYouTube

Marietta, GA

#232253 May 18, 2014

Nearing TRIBULATION & 2nd BLOOD MOON ---

http://youtu.be/yobCFEYCeqU

LightForce

Warren, MI

#232254 May 19, 2014
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. I have NEVER said a woman has a right to kill a child that could survive outside the uterus.
So, all things being comparable to any other person, should everything be done possible to save the life of an abortion survivor regardless of whether the mother wants them or not? It's a simple yes or no answer.

Location hidden

#232255 May 19, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
So, all things being comparable to any other person, should everything be done possible to save the life of an abortion survivor regardless of whether the mother wants them or not? It's a simple yes or no answer.
Why is it so difficult for you to stick to the actual subject? ELECTIVE EARLY TERM ABORTIONS.
Late term abortions are NOT elective.
Wads of goo are NEVER able to be 'saved" they are just WADS OF GOO.
It is obvious that you are the one who needs to study the subject, you keep imagining that late term pregnancies are being aborted just because a woman doesn't want to continue to gestate after 6+ months, and that simply is NOT legal.
Go find a productive hobby, troll.

Location hidden

#232256 May 19, 2014
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
The intentional lack of knowledge is on your part.
Once again, wads of goo are not children.
They are not babies, people, children or any other thing that lives, breathes and thinks. They are simply insensate wads of goo that MIGHT have the POTENTIAL to develop if they're wanted and everything goes right,
If it is not wanted, then it is just a parasite endangering the woman's health and well being.
However, it seems obvious that women's health and well being are not your concern. You couldn't' care less if they live or die, you just want to force them to gestate.
You can't. It's not legal, and it's none of your business what medical decisions any woman makes.
Just galls you that you cannot control us, doesn't it?
Too bad,so sad. Go to a country where men get to make all the choices, like one of those places where they stone women for being raped. You'll fit right in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Complaining 41,686
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Gabriel 989,600
Mall Of America Stabber Was A Somali Muslim Mig... 1 hr Truth is out 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr waaasssuuup 690,291
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr ChromiuMan 6,584
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 6 hr Paul is dead 48
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 8 hr Paul is dead 517
More from around the web